PDA

View Full Version : Honda Civic 08 "FD2" Type R Body Kits

k3nn4
15-10-2008, 09:12 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm a new comer as you can see.. I did try to do a search before I make a new post.

I'm getting my new car this saturday and I would like to purchase the Type R body kits for my new civic..

Just wondering are there any places I can buy it from except CarMate? Cos I read one of the post said there is some fitting problem with them.

Anyone might to help out?

Thanks

ej20i
15-10-2008, 10:14 PM
yea...import one from HK or China ive heard...but probably at this stage is not worth doing mate.

dave_L
15-10-2008, 10:59 PM
I think AAI Motorsports ( Buddy Club ) has got them instock right now...

markCivicVti
15-10-2008, 11:00 PM
Simply put, if its a straight copy from the real FD2R then it won't fit our civics... not even the sports. Simply put the fenders and front bumper etc are a tad wider on the FD2R... so you'll have to get a replica fd2r kit that will fit the normal FD1 or FD2.

Enjoy the car.

myfd1
21-10-2008, 12:54 AM
if your from melb you can get the fd2r replica from MOTORWARE or ONTHERUN MOTORSPORTS, if you're getting the original fd2r kits u would have to change ur fenders to fd2r fenders coz it is wider than a regular fd civic but its much easier if u get the replica it looks exactly the same and cheaper price similar to mugen kits. piece of advice bro DONT get it from ebay just better go to a shop so u can see if they fit perfectly on ur fd.

RedEu
23-10-2008, 11:33 PM
Are the kits polycarbonate or fibreglass??

MWAKU
15-02-2010, 10:22 PM
so if u have the audm fd2, and want it to look like a fd2r, you just gotta get the replica kits?

where to source one in sydney?

Waternmo
16-02-2010, 01:40 AM
few of out ozhonda traders sell replica type r kits!

anyone know where i can get the mugen lip kit for the FL 09 civic? been looking everywhere and no luck, LOTS of them in taiwan, very cheap too, but hard to get coz they dun ship overseas -_- can anyone help please :(