PDA

View Full Version : New Odyssey owner

GOLDENBEAR
16-10-2008, 07:56 PM
Hi all

I'm a brand new Honda owner having never owned one before. I went for a 2007 Odyssey for practicality and looks as we have a couple of little tackers. Got a couple of questions I hope someone here can answer for me. I am after some suggestions on rims as there doesn't seem to be alot of choice (there probably is and I'm looking in the wrong place.) I'm after chrome i reckon as I have the amethyst colour. The other question I have is about the Xenon light kits you can get, which ones are the best because I have heard if you get the wrong ones they can melt your wiring?? Hope some one can shed some light for me as I can't stand to look at the ODC with stock wheels for long!!!

Cheers

Q_ball
16-10-2008, 08:31 PM
No need to post the same topic in mulitple areas.
One section is enough.

If unsure in future, post in the noob forum as it is in now, and if required, a moderator will move it to the right place.

GOLDENBEAR
16-10-2008, 08:54 PM
Hey Trism I was simply asking for what sort of wheels other odyssey owners may have or know of!! I see you don't even have one so why even reply. For your infomation I live out in the sticks and can't exactly drive down the road to a few different tyre dealers!!!!!

Joe kickarse
16-10-2008, 08:55 PM
have a look in here

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18

frekila has ODC as well, might help, might not. check it out