PDA

View Full Version : dc2 seat problems... or is it normal?

ChiLLie
17-10-2008, 04:33 PM
Hey guys, I've only had my 95 dc2 integra for a few months now, and i dunno if its juz me, BUT, my seats are way annoying at sliding forward etc. passenger side has that little black pedal u push, and use to tilt the seat forward... should it also simultaneously slide the seat forward (along the rails)too like in heaps of other cars i've sat in? if this is abnormal, ideas on fixing would be sweet.

cheers

(ps, didn't know whether to post this in noob forum or here, plz forgive otherwise.)

G-Stick
17-10-2008, 04:49 PM
nah its normal for your car not to slide forward while tiliting. only the facelift model dc2 seats slide while tilting forward

ChiLLie
17-10-2008, 04:56 PM
Would dc4 seats fit in the dc2, thus getting the whole multimovement thing goin?

and if so, would i ahve to replace the rails etc due to a diff design etc?

G-Stick
17-10-2008, 05:18 PM
if u want it you should get the seats off the facelift dc2, yes all integra DC seats are interchangeable

T-onedc2
17-10-2008, 08:48 PM
If it helps I have a 99 DC2, from memory using the foot pedal or side handle both tilt the seat fully forward and then slide.

rbk_212
27-10-2008, 02:01 PM
nah its normal for your car not to slide forward while tilting. only the facelift model dc2 seats slide while tilting forward

my pre-facelift 96 dc2 slides forward?
Shoudln't any coupe's seats slide forward so that passengers can get in and out? Wouldn't make much sense if they didn't...

twing
27-10-2008, 02:15 PM
my pre-facelift 96 dc2 slides forward?
Shoudln't any coupe's seats slide forward so that passengers can get in and out? Wouldn't make much sense if they didn't...

All seats are slide forward. What g-stick means is the one touch tilt and slide. You only need to push a little lever on the passenger seat to tilt and slide.
But in recaros, you need to push down the side lever to tilt, and the push up the bottom slider to slide the seat, so that back passenger can come out.

rbk_212
27-10-2008, 02:19 PM
All seats are slide forward. What g-stick means is the one touch tilt and slide. You only need to push a little lever on the passenger seat to tilt and slide.
But in recaros, you need to push down the side lever to tilt, and the push up the bottom slider to slide the seat, so that back passenger can come out.

oh pardon me i must have mis-read.

anyway my dc2 has the one touch tilt and slide lever, just FYI