PDA

View Full Version : New Exhaust

Element12
22-10-2008, 09:39 PM
Hey all,

Has anyone done a full new exhaust from head back ?

Which would include, extractors, high flow cat and all piping to a muffler, cannon or twin tip

Or just extractors ?

Or just a catback ?

And how much ?

Curious because i want one done :P

Element12
23-10-2008, 12:50 PM
Ok made some calls today and liverpool exhaust are the only ones that seem to have a set of extractors

They quoted me $400 for them and they are hurricane ? has anyone heard or used these headers before ?

Help is muchly appreciated.

felixd
23-10-2008, 12:53 PM
what engine u have bro ? is it the H22a ? theres like heaps of aftermarket headers for hondas and 400 seems ok i guess

JunYu
23-10-2008, 01:41 PM
I just did a google search;

http://hurricaneheaders.com.au/hurricane/products.htm

It seems like a cheaper alternative to custom, your best bet is to head down there and inspect it for yourself.

I'm not sure if this is relative but I got quoted $700+ for a custom header for the k24.

Element12
23-10-2008, 08:01 PM
Yep, im going down on saturday to sus them out

Nah, for a F22 series engine. H22A i wish :(

But, um i also gotta ring back Canak autosport which got me some prices gotta talk to the dude tomorrow and see what he can do for me :)

I'll let you know what happens.

Element12
26-10-2008, 11:27 AM
Ok, Canak got back to me with $510 for x-force extractors excluding labor they work off $77 an hour to fit them, should take 2 hours they said.

Midas also got back to me with xforce extractors for $710 :O including fitment :S but then quotes $1250 for a full system extractors to cat to muffler and they supply everything.

Imo, thats abit much for a NA car, i think i might settle with a nice cat-back exhaust :) save afew penny's where they can be spent elsewhere on the car !