PDA

View Full Version : N00b Forum Rant

trism
22-10-2008, 10:56 PM
This is getting ridiculous. i realise its called the n00b forum for a reason, but its beyond a joke

people post asking for help, but they cant even tell us all the info.

asking who does engine swaps. but dont tell us about what car.

How to drive a manual?

do i use touch up paint to cover tiny little scratches?

Whats this light mean (low oil light) and can i drive my car with it lit up?

Can we do something for teh n00b section, that when they try to post it tells it directs them first to a sticky/list of threads of all teh commonly asked questions?

i want to be helpful, but its difficult when people want to be spoonfed, or dont provide all the logical information....

bennjamin
22-10-2008, 11:02 PM
this is why the noob section exists. You are not being helpful at all with your snappy attitude to these "newcomers". Either help with a direct link to something or just shush up n calm the heck down. The quicker you realize this will NEVER change , the quicker we can all get on with life and stop fretting over this.

Kath
22-10-2008, 11:05 PM
This is getting ridiculous. i realise its called the n00b forum for a reason, but its beyond a joke

people post asking for help, but they cant even tell us all the info.

asking who does engine swaps. but dont tell us about what car.

How to drive a manual?

do i use touch up paint to cover tiny little scratches?

Whats this light mean (low oil light) and can i drive my car with it lit up?

Can we do something for teh n00b section, that when they try to post it tells it directs them first to a sticky/list of threads of all teh commonly asked questions?

i want to be helpful, but its difficult when people want to be spoonfed, or dont provide all the logical information....

u were once a noob

trism
22-10-2008, 11:07 PM
but they jsut wont listen!

if you dont do it now, then theyll post a new thread again asking another silly question. One particular member posted 3 threads in 3 days, and i have no doubt another will pop up soon...

ill jsut have to learn to stay out of there

trism
22-10-2008, 11:07 PM
u were once a noob

yeah but i didnt ask stupid questions like how do i drive a manual, or whats the best way to tie up my shoelaces ;)

panda[cRx]
22-10-2008, 11:08 PM
sounds like a good idea

bennjamin
22-10-2008, 11:08 PM

best idea.

The noob forum will be a endless cycle of repeated questions and queries for all eternity. That is the point of it :) Its not for angry people lol.

trism
22-10-2008, 11:09 PM
lol. ok then.

close thread

Kath
22-10-2008, 11:11 PM
yeah but i didnt ask stupid questions like how do i drive a manual, or whats the best way to tie up my shoelaces ;)

must say ur posts a humerous coz i can see the amount of time and effort that is put into them lmao but i can see the anger also lol..

its never going to end tho.. so u best block urself from that section ;)

trism
22-10-2008, 11:12 PM
must say ur posts a humerous coz i can see the amount of time and effort that is put into them lmao but i can see the anger also lol..

its never going to end tho.. so u best block urself from that section ;)

hahaha

ill get to permaban me from teh noob section :p

e240
22-10-2008, 11:45 PM
Simple answer is, if you don't like the post, don't read it, don't answer it, just plain ignore it.

mrwillz
23-10-2008, 03:28 PM
yea now gtfo trism

chunky
23-10-2008, 03:31 PM
ahahah ^

ozhonda wiki?

Lukezen27
24-10-2008, 12:57 AM
trism (http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/member.php?u=11786) sure dose get annoyed with noob's and people that can't find the search button :p

Q_ball
24-10-2008, 01:01 PM

;1949639']sounds like a good idea
x2 :)

ahahah ^

ozhonda wiki?
Its coming... so until then, lets keep our cool with noobs.

lol. ok then.
close thread

Done.