PDA

View Full Version : A few users on here that create a lot of trouble

wynode
26-10-2008, 09:29 PM
As some of you already know there are a select few users on here who make the moderators work that much harder. You know who you are and chances are you're reading this thread.

So just a heads up that I don't plan to tolerate it anymore and will not be thinking twice when it comes to moderating your posts. Reason for me making this thread is that I feel my time and the other moderators time can be better spent dealing with real issues (as opposed to a select few who can never be pleased.

EKVTIR-T
26-10-2008, 09:31 PM
Zero tolerance is the way.

Bludger
28-10-2008, 09:39 PM
cool, no problem, If you ever decide to permanent ban me, make sure you refund a pro-rata amount for the funds i paid as a supporter.

thank you.

uangel
30-10-2008, 02:19 PM
i think some of the members in here are up them selfs, thinking they know everything, and can say anything they want becuz its just only ova da net, but i bet they are too chicken shit to say some of the shit to da person face on,, all these dikheads in here brag shit about someone cars, eg: i dont like those wheels looks ugly, take of the bodykit doesnt looks nice. your number is shit, etc...... like f##ken everybody has there own way of doing there cars up and taste, some of da dikheads in here just dont get it and say bad shit about some ones car.

seriously if there man enough to say it to someones face then i bet they would proberly get a smack in da face.

some of the shit that goes on in here are fuked up, some of the moderators are fuked aswell, they think they have da power to bannd or give bad rep points etc. seriously i'ii bashed da fuk out of them, and i know some of the people in here would feel da same as me, why becuase i have asked around and some of the people tell me this site if fuked up.

BANNED me if you want, i'm only speaking the truth, like i said you guys have da power to do so, and be dikheads. you all think your soo good. truthfully i perfer to join Nissansilvia.com some of the people in there are better then most people in this joint.

also this rep point bullshit aswell, some of the teenagers that join this forume and wants to be a member cant, why cuz they hafe to suffer trying to get a fuken rep point, most people out there arnt smart, so how can they come up with something good to get a rep point, even tho if they come up with something smart, some dikhead in here is going to say otherwise,

i know for a fact that proberly 40% of the members here, have cheated there way to become a member.

LOOK i know you moderators are going to delete this from me, so dat all the other people on ozhonda members cant read the truth and the fact,

go right ahead, becuz people you only just running away from the fact that you cant hack da fact.

all you members out there that just join, or people that tryed to be a member for the last 3-4 years, you would know wat i'm on about.

Q_ball
30-10-2008, 02:28 PM
^ I could seriously knit pick and counter every single one of your poorly spelt points... but i really cant be bothered at the moment.

You've been a member for about a month and a bit and you already think that you have this place sorted out.

Shame on you.

Zdster
30-10-2008, 02:44 PM
go right ahead, becuz people you only just running away from the fact that you cant hack da fact.

EuroAccord13 Edit - Don't need this now do we? :)

all you members out there that just join, or people that tryed to be a member for the last 3-4 years, you would know wat i'm on about.

I have been a member (and a mod) on here for a number of years and have no idea what you are talking about. The only thing that I see on this forum is people continuously asking questions that have already been answered here or somewhere else or they spout rubbish that I cant be bothered reading.

dupac->
30-10-2008, 02:46 PM
I actually like ozhonda.

some ppl are cool

some are idiots.. but at the end of the day its a forum so who really cares?

i get the info i want and learn something different here n there.. and have learnt afew things off some of the experienced members.

its easy to criticise.. i've noticed ppl say ozhonda is shit just to join the bandwagon of being a ozhonda hater for no apparent reason. all newcomers tend to think that way.

talking about dickhead mods.. @ ns.com i was banned for a stupid reason, just the fact that i had an argument with a member that was friends with a stupid mod there.. no personal attacks or anything liek that, just a disagreement.

so when it comes down to it.. the mods here moderate this forum pretty fair and just for something that they do for free, so relax.

cant say much about the majority of the members though.. but hey.. keep out of their way and im sure they'll keep out of yours. everyones entitled to an opinion.

ahha bored at work yo!

MikeyG
30-10-2008, 02:53 PM
there is couple of members here that are like that tho... not going to name names also 1-2 mods are like also but i wont disclose their nicks

dupac->
30-10-2008, 03:00 PM
ive gotten plenty of infractions, by benjaminn wynode aarong and panda.. but hey i know i deserved them lol.. it's not like i wanna punch on with them.. i get over in about 15 seconds after i read the infraction notice. and the only person who im glad thats not a mod any more is yfin HAHA! lol there's 1 or 2 mods that do occasionally rock themselves.. but its just good to laugh at..
you know who you are!

Zilli
30-10-2008, 03:06 PM
did you rap that couple of paragraphs of miss spelt garbage? because i swear there an "8 mile" feel to it.... sorry the worlds doing you wrong bro...

theres dikheads in the world everywhere, not just on this site, get used to it.

uangel
30-10-2008, 03:15 PM
I actually like ozhonda.

some ppl are cool

some are idiots.. but at the end of the day its a forum so who really cares?

i get the info i want and learn something different here n there.. and have learnt afew things off some of the experienced members.

its easy to criticise.. i've noticed ppl say ozhonda is shit just to join the bandwagon of being a ozhonda hater for no apparent reason. all newcomers tend to think that way.

talking about dickhead mods.. @ ns.com i was banned for a stupid reason, just the fact that i had an argument with a member that was friends with a stupid mod there.. no personal attacks or anything liek that, just a disagreement.

so when it comes down to it.. the mods here moderate this forum pretty fair and just for something that they do for free, so relax.

cant say much about the majority of the members though.. but hey.. keep out of their way and im sure they'll keep out of yours. everyones entitled to an opinion.

ahha bored at work yo!

you are correct, some people in here are cool, becuz i've been to some meets and there pritty nice, but they only become cocky when they are on da forum.

soo arnt you going to banned me you f**ken moderators, you know you are going to do it. get ova and sone with it.

maybe the moderators should post up a picture of them selves and people from ozhonda can vote, who's da biggest fuk with moderator.

look i dont give a fuk about wat you guys do to me. and i'ii tell you one thing, and dat is theres going to be more and more and more people like me that has da shits with you guys, and some of the people on here.

dupac->
30-10-2008, 03:18 PM
G'ing them up to ban you isnt gonna help.

lol
you funny person

sassy_fit_vtit
30-10-2008, 03:19 PM
also this rep point bullshit aswell, some of the teenagers that join this forume and wants to be a member cant, why cuz they hafe to suffer trying to get a fuken rep point, most people out there arnt smart, so how can they come up with something good to get a rep point, even tho if they come up with something smart, some dikhead in here is going to say otherwise,

Well FIY you don't need to be that smart to get a pq (ffs im a mum of 2 and drive a trolley)
If you read the thread about PQ http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31660 that might give you and idea of what other people are looking at.

When/where to give PQ points?
Given that the system is to be used for knowledgable/technical/helpful posts, it is not to be used for posts made in the lounge or the Photoshop/Photography forum as these are off topic areas. By helpful we mean helpful to the thread starter or other users having questions relating to their Honda motor vehicle. It is not to be used for posts informing others how to use this website and/or its rules.

I'll even give you the link to the post that gave me membership status.
http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showpost.php?p=776891&postcount=3

some of the shit that goes on in here are fuked up, some of the moderators are fuked aswell, they think they have da power to bannd or give bad rep points etc
BTW the PQ system isn't just a Mod thing, its for other members to use as well. I have to follow them just like everyone else, which means until i get 100points, my PQ's don't mean anything. And if you actually read the infraction system and Terms and Conditions you may avoid getting a ban, most instances you get an infraction aka warning and those infractions (alike demerits) add up and once they come to a particular amount of points before a ban is put into place unless you did something really f*cked up.

Zdster
30-10-2008, 03:24 PM
you are correct, some people in here are cool, becuz i've been to some meets and there pritty nice, but they only become cocky when they are on da forum.

soo arnt you going to banned me you f**ken moderators, you know you are going to do it. get ova and sone with it.

maybe the moderators should post up a picture of them selves and people from ozhonda can vote, who's da biggest fuk with moderator.

look i dont give a fuk about wat you guys do to me. and i'ii tell you one thing, and dat is theres going to be more and more and more people like me that has da shits with you guys, and some of the people on here.

Being antagonistic is a really great way to improve the forums :thumbdwn:. Enjoy your ban you noob :shakes head in disgust:

some of the shit that goes on in here are fuked up, some of the moderators are fuked aswell, they think they have da power to bannd or give bad rep points etc. seriously i'ii bashed da fuk out of them, and i know some of the people in here would feel da same as me, why becuase i have asked around and some of the people tell me this site if fuked up.

You want to know the really funny thing, if you DONT LIKE THE WAY THE SITE IS RUN YOU DONT HAVE TO STAY HERE. The mods do have the right to ban people and keep order on the forum - that is the whole point of being a mod!

MikeyG
30-10-2008, 03:31 PM
he is an angry fella ahahha... would not mind seeing him and a mod punch on for a laugh.. but i know that wont happen but i will pray tho :)

uangel
30-10-2008, 03:36 PM
lookkk just banned me, i'm sick of this shit, 70% of the people here i dont even think about reading those terms and condition. only internet bored ****s do. aka sad ****s.

if when the points hit 100points , then whats da use of having points in da 1st place. or even tryin to get those points to become a member, its just wasting time and effort.

i think on NS.COM if you create 100 post up, you just become a member, but that can create problems too, becuz people mite just post up bullshit.

PQ's POINTS is just bullshit. there other ways. maybe the moderator should have one of there gronk meetings and try to make this site better for people to use and become members, rather then sit there reading post and giving out bad infringment and banning people.

you cant just stick to da same bullshit all da time, its time for them to make a new start with something better, upgrading it or restructure the whole site.

DONT tell me ozhonda will be da same in another fuken 10 years, with da same PQ's system and same back ground, etc, look at NS.COM and compare it to this site, and tell me which is more exciting and fun and cool

uangel
30-10-2008, 03:40 PM
remember wat you guys say too me, becuz when you guys go to those monthly meets i mite be dere and i'ii put a brick into your head. you fuken sik ****s. like i said.. ozhonda got alot of dikheads dat dont say it to there face but only say it ova da forum.

Zdster
30-10-2008, 03:41 PM
lookkk just banned me, i'm sick of this shit, 70% of the people here i dont even think about reading those terms and condition. only internet bored ****s do. aka sad ****s.

Dude - as I said earlier, if you dont like it here there is a very simple answer LEAVE.

remember wat you guys say too me, becuz when you guys go to those monthly meets i mite be dere and i'ii put a brick into your head. you fuken sik ****s. like i said.. ozhonda got alot of dikheads dat dont say it to there face but only say it ova da forum.

How old are you, seriously?

dupac->
30-10-2008, 03:42 PM
lol dude its a forum not a circus.

stop asking them to ban you and click that little X on the top right hand corner of your screen.. saves you the trouble of constantly asking.

if i wasnt happy with a forum i just wouldnt log on??

sassy_fit_vtit
30-10-2008, 03:45 PM

If you want to get banned then just don't log on. Don't like it, don't use it.

if when the points hit 100points , then whats da use of having points in da 1st place. or even tryin to get those points to become a member, its just wasting time and effort.

i think on NS.COM if you create 100 post up, you just become a member, but that can create problems too, becuz people mite just post up bullshit.

You answered your own question

And we have 18907 members.. i only see a handful of them complaining, but what can you expect everyone is entitled to their own opinions

Rofl... Grow up

dupac->
30-10-2008, 03:45 PM
uangel - did a mod or a member do something to you? or you're angry at the forum and the way its run?

Q_ball
30-10-2008, 03:46 PM
Your threats to both member and moderators here can and will be used against you in a court of law if you dont STFU!

And dont bother trying to change your threats/posts now... i have copies of this page saved already :)

uangel
30-10-2008, 03:53 PM
no i want you ****S to banned me, since you a noob crowd controller, why dont you be a sick **** and banned me, but remember when you do try to sell something or any of you other ****s try to sell something, i mite be da one that is pretending to buy your item, and brick you ova da head when i pick it up......

seee this is wat i'm tryin to sayyyyyyy some of the member here are fuk witts, becuz there is no control ova all the members that put shit on da newcomers,, think twice now you sick ****s of a member. eg moderator crowd controller etc..

you should post up a thread about members sayin shit about others members being a noob, ETC.

i join this site to learn stuff, but as you can see some members are just BULLYS to the newcomers, and i'm sicking up to all da newcomers that got bullyed

ek4-guy
30-10-2008, 03:56 PM
What state are you from? I run the Brisbane meets and I can tell you that silly behaviour will not be accepted at my meets

Q_ball
30-10-2008, 03:59 PM
What state are you from? I run the Brisbane meets and I can tell you that silly behaviour will not be accepted at my meets

Hes in NSW.

ek4-guy
30-10-2008, 04:00 PM
Hes in NSW.

Thanks Q :angel:

uangel
30-10-2008, 04:03 PM
yeaaaaa q_ball your also da one that gave me da shits aswell. just watch wat you say to me..and you think i'm scared of da copssssss. been dere many timess, and also many slaps on da rist, they proberly hate seeing me dere all da time.

yeaaaa q_ball seee you at ur monthly runs at Wsid . SAVEEEE WATEVAAA you wantttt... butttt just dont cross me on da streets

like i saidddd stop being a dikheaddddd and be nicee.. every one just wants to be treated da same. there are some noob heads like you that arnt nice....

soo you can do wateva you want to me, call da copss send me virus, etc. but when you meet up with me make sure u wear some protection, becuz an eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth, remember dat,,, and some things are just not worth it.. let it go and move on. dats why i'm w8ing for you guys to banned me

JasonGilholme
30-10-2008, 04:11 PM
uangel = uloser.

i wonder if he's actually reading this crap before he hits the post button. Maybe when he sobers up/comes down from his high, he'll re-read it and realise how stupid he sounds.

"Brik 2 da hed. fullie sik bro" ROFL.

i wonder why he wants to be banned? he's only been her a month, whats the point of signing up. can't he just cancel his own membership?

uangel
30-10-2008, 04:13 PM
well this thread was about members makeing lots of trouble... and theres was only 4 reply post, so i had to make it look good. poor wynode post something up with only 4 reply post. by sturing you guys up i found out who was a dikhead and who understands, i guess Q_BALL is da biggest bully in ozhonda hahaahhaha maybe his should change his name tooo NO_BALLS

dupac->
30-10-2008, 04:14 PM
holy shit.............................................. ..........................

i come back to my desk and see this...................................

lol its terrible.

Q_ball
30-10-2008, 04:16 PM
well this thread was about members makeing lots of trouble... and theres was only 4 reply post, so i had to make it look good. poor wynode post something up with only 4 reply post. by sturing you guys up i found out who was a dikhead and who understands, i guess Q_BALL is da biggest bully in ozhonda hahaahhaha maybe his should change his name tooo NO_BALLS

You my friend... have no idea!!
You're one of Hai's friends so im assuming ur a 17/18 yr old asian gangsta that resides around Cabramatta LOL...

Go back to school chump :)

claymore
30-10-2008, 05:13 PM
When asking to be banned the proper use of words for you is to say "BAN me" so please get a clue and stop saying "BANNED me" please. My public service message for today.

I will be happy to correct all your other mistakes in grammar, spelling and, English language for you. Let me know because you, poor boy, need a lot of help.

dc2dc2dc2
30-10-2008, 05:40 PM
Well FIY you don't need to be that smart to get a pq (ffs im a mum of 2 and drive a trolley)

For Interest Your FTW !! NEW WORDDDDD

I bet i am one of these so called twuble makerz
china good
china dont want no twuble

I bet my post will get deleted as well...unlike Chi
who can say whatever he likes, stick up for Sydney members ftw !
And dont say his contributions to this thread are useful.

MikeyG
30-10-2008, 06:21 PM
woah... this is rage at its finest... u tell them bro...

johnprocter
30-10-2008, 06:27 PM
Your threats to both member and moderators here can and will be used against you in a court of law if you dont STFU!

And dont bother trying to change your threats/posts now... i have copies of this page saved already :)

hahahaha sorry this made me lol, literally.

kazam
30-10-2008, 06:37 PM
rofl this thread.

c mod biased, chi's done nothing but spammed in this thread, 2 useless posts, and nothing has been done, if I had posted those exact same posts, mine wouldah IMMEDIATELY been deleted and I most probably would have gotten infractions.

troublemakers are half the fun on this forum, its the fvckn internet it's made for causing trouble. I am probably part of the reason this thread was made, although I have relaxed a little on the spamming lately, I still hold my fair share of enemies. I'm not the cocky one, they are the cocky ones who can't seem to accept others opinions and the fact not evry1 is as serious sam as they are.

aaronng
30-10-2008, 06:51 PM

china good

The only person who deleted posts in this thread was Bennjamin. Chi's post was not deleted because Bennjamin didn't come back on the forum to check this thread. QBall probably won't delete any posts because he is not a dickhead like me. So the moral of the story is..... I am here to delete all the spam. :thumbsup:

Whether there are good or bad mods, each mod has a different tolerance level because we are human and each human has a different personality. Just like we don't expect members to act all exactly the same, you can't expect mods to react all in the same way.

Anyway, time to delete...

Euro08Jaz
30-10-2008, 07:19 PM
I can understand that this site is a little intimidating for newcommers but as soon as you show have a little knowledge or even enthusiasm for what Ozhonda is about people will treat you as one as there own.

i dont know anything about cars but this site has taught me heaps, and ive got heaps of friendly people to ask questions whenever i need the help.

hey you know what mate, standing up for what you think is right and wrong is one thing but i dont appreciate your comments, and blatant racism.

[QUOTE=uangel;1962018]hahahaahhahaah and you must be one of bill gates lil pet from sdyney uni of g00ks[/QUOTE

mods i have been offended by this comment and i would appreciate if something was done about this.

SiReal
30-10-2008, 07:21 PM
I think the comments of some members here simply represent their age, selfishness, and maturity level.

People who threaten using violence simply don't have enough brain to argue through reason and thought. Why create more hate and irresponsible sentiment that clearly is NOT required?

There are a few users here that give us more grief than need be. I just want to ask them the question "Why and what purpose/modus operandi do you have to do so?"

kazam
30-10-2008, 07:22 PM
hahahaahhahaah and you must be one of bill gates lil pet from sdyney uni of g00ks

lol did u try "reporting post" the button is there, 2 buttons away from your little status (online / offline) thingy

Euro08Jaz
30-10-2008, 07:28 PM
lol cheers for the advice i just wanted to be public about it

Q_ball
30-10-2008, 07:31 PM
When asking to be banned the proper use of words for you is to say "BAN me" so please get a clue and stop saying "BANNED me" please. My public service message for today.

I will be happy to correct all your other mistakes in grammar, spelling and, English language for you. Let me know because you, poor boy, need a lot of help.
x2 ... and here he is bagging out people that go to "Sydney Uni" by "Bill Gates" earlier on... go figure... lol

The funny thing is, when this guy gets a hole punched in his face - the doctor saving his life will be a uni graduate LOL

china good

rofl this thread.

c mod biased, chi's done nothing but spammed in this thread, 2 useless posts, and nothing has been done, if I had posted those exact same posts, mine wouldah IMMEDIATELY been deleted and I most probably would have gotten infractions.

troublemakers are half the fun on this forum, its the fvckn internet it's made for causing trouble. I am probably part of the reason this thread was made, although I have relaxed a little on the spamming lately, I still hold my fair share of enemies. I'm not the cocky one, they are the cocky ones who can't seem to accept others opinions and the fact not evry1 is as serious sam as they are.

Kazam and dc2^3 - its not biased moderating.
You 2 are on a "blacklist" cause you spam a lot more than chi does - hence ur posts will ring a bell before chis would.
Its quite logical when you think about it.

Though despite all this, i still havent deleted any posts in this thread so there isnt biased moderating going on from me ;)

hahahaha sorry this made me lol, literally.
Why do you laugh?
Dont you believe that i have enough information to make a formal complaint?

mods i have been offended by this comment and i would appreciate if something was done about this.

lol did u try "reporting post" the button is there, 2 buttons away from your little status (online / offline) thingy

Post has been removed, ta! :)

bennjamin
30-10-2008, 07:34 PM
Back online. FFS everyone what the heck happened today ? THIS is exactly what Wynode was talking about. Its a very distinct few that always stir up the pot or have to have a say.

Wynode is stating that WE as moderators will not be so lenient anymore. Its a joke the crap you as members dish on us as moderators.

Please only reply if you have a genuine query or question relative to this topic.

kazam
30-10-2008, 07:45 PM
THIS is exactly what Wynode was talking about. Its a very distinct few that always stir up the pot or have to have a say.

its always a very distinct few getting picked on, Q said it him self, "blacklist"...

JDM.Power
30-10-2008, 07:51 PM
theres a black list?

bennjamin
30-10-2008, 07:57 PM
Guys and girls , there is and will not be a blacklist.

There will be more infractions and bans handed out , so take care posting. Lets make this place nice.

bennjamin
30-10-2008, 08:22 PM
No spam guys. This is the site discussion. Any unrelated posts after this get infracted.

bennjamin
30-10-2008, 08:28 PM
I just want to re iterate.

There is no "black list" for ozhonda members. There is only members that have more infractions than others....its nothing to be proud of.

wynode
30-10-2008, 08:35 PM
<snip>

Sorry mate but I'm not going to even bother replying to your comments. You've only been here a month or so there is no way you can comprehend the decissions that have been made on this site over the past few years.

its always a very distinct few getting picked on, Q said it him self, "blacklist"...

It's not a blacklist....just that I feel my (and the moderators) time is better spent elsewhere instead of picking up after a select few (who have posted in this thread) that provide no constructive criticism.

I think the point has been made however and take note that it is not easy to get banned anymore. You need to accrue infractions (http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59373)and a fair few of them to get banned (even more to get perm. banned.