PDA

View Full Version : motoequip burwood westfield

i_own_you
09-10-2004, 06:51 PM
i went there today to look at some ricer stuff and i stumbled upon the audio section (which is only pioneer..)

as i have been lookin for a good setup with the right price, one of the guys came up to me and started telling me about the stuff they have.
on the end, i asked for a package deal. (cd/mp3 deck, 4" front and 6'9" for the rear, 2 amps, 12inch sub.. all these are pioneer brand)

one of deal was the very top of the range setup which cost $2500 discounted from $3500 something

and the other deal was $2150 from $3000

what you guys think?????
im leaning towards the 2nd deal at the moment.

im not really into the audio stuff, but i just want a good setup. :)

Chi
09-10-2004, 06:54 PM
motoequipped got good prices on systems.

But shop around before buying, try to get a bargain from another store with ur current quotes.

You got money to buy it, so u dont hafta be in a hurry.

Save a couple hundred here and use it for a nice big AUSHONDA STICKER, which im making at parklea markets *looks at wyn*

HRV-80Y
09-10-2004, 07:08 PM
haha if u wan nefin from dere let me kno guys my mate works at d one in burwood mass buy he might give me very good discounts !

joneblaze
09-10-2004, 11:59 PM
PM Fhrx (marty) on our forums and speak to him regarding component quality and prices. He's the audio guru and is guaranteed to point you in the right direction.

Coupe
10-10-2004, 12:37 PM
Hey bro go to Doran in Bankstown, they have a wide selection of products of pioneer stuff and others, friendly advice, and their profesionals. their pretty cheap too.

Fhrx
11-10-2004, 03:51 PM
Well one thing I can tell you is this; our install prices are not overly cheap and our installs take a long time to do.

That said however, there is a good reason though why we've been booked out for weeks in advance since 1976... ;)

Feel free to email me. Click here to see why... (http://www.fastfoursforumscarclub.com/temp/fhrxstudios/photogallery_int.asp)

subwayboy
12-10-2004, 02:22 AM
hey have a look at www.caraudioaustralia.com
alot of helpful info to be had there.
Fhrx is a great bloke and has always helped me out on getting prices etc. and he always puts up with my anoying e mails??
i would say not to go for the pioneer package as a better system could be had for less if you are willing to mix and match

i_own_you
12-10-2004, 01:01 PM
yeh im not really into the audio thing so i wouldnt have a clue in most of the stuff...

but i have been to a few shops already and asked around for a nice setup >:)

thanx for the info people! :)

Javed
12-10-2004, 06:32 PM
bleh, the pioneer quality i find is very very bad. For under those prices i compiled my system from second hand parts from the forums at CAA. I got myself a nice clarion head unit, focal 6.5" polykevlar splits, RF and Cadence amps, and a Boston PRo subwoofer. My advice is NOT to get 6*9's and a sub. One or the other.

i_own_you
12-10-2004, 11:06 PM
really ??? how come???

WPN.22R
12-10-2004, 11:31 PM
if you went to motoquipe im downstairs in the planet vodafone shop come visit me for all your mobile hook up!!!

-elee :D

luzinit
13-10-2004, 01:11 AM
OT:for real.. u must know duy then, who used to work at dell there at burwood n goes n visits the vodafone n the optus stores. haha, i used to work at burwood too!, how long u been there?

mm yeh have a look around mate, have a listen to them and see what u like, also install is very important too! no point gettin good stuff but crappy install!

20-10-2004, 04:50 PM
really ??? how come???

just get coax'z at the back and a sub... 6x9 usually for people with no sub?
people say the 6x9 interfer more when you got a sub too... cuz coax'z are a fill in".. fill in the gap on sound... ?? im prettie new to car audio but yeh,,
basically all upto you... search is your friend! :D :wave:

aznsiko
20-10-2004, 05:48 PM
hmm.. if u want sum serz good sound.. get ur self a gud sub.. den jus front and rear 6" splits its more simpler... and u get better clarity sound.. but den if u want the doof doof.. den splits in front.. sub and 6x9 in back... and also is dat price installed too?? if not and u need sum 1 to install.. PM..

i_own_you
20-10-2004, 11:17 PM
hmm.. ive changed my mind..

im just gonna get some splits at the front and 6x9s... i dunt really need that bass thang anyway..

anyways... ive got some subs and amp lying around my room
its a boss 1200W amp and a 2x8" Venom subs..

what u guys think??
not really considering in installing them..

Perry
21-10-2004, 01:25 PM
try Rydes at Petersham they do good deals as well ASk for nick he can do very good prices