PDA

View Full Version : I wish to discuss this incident

dc2dc2dc2
11-11-2008, 05:45 PM
Hi

This incident caused alot of twuble in post pics that made u lol.

I AM GIVING PEOPLE OPPORTUNITY TO HVA-CRY OR WHATEVER. Please dont delete Ben. I LOVE YOU

Panda told us to start in site discussion. So i am doing as he told us to.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b109/mrwillz/racistt.jpg

that is apparently being racists when i said that to an asian (chunky)

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/8389/racistbc5.jpg (http://img233.imageshack.us/my.php?image=racistbc5.jpg)
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/racistbc5.jpg/1/w1236.png (http://g.imageshack.us/img233/racistbc5.jpg/1/)

apparently im also a racist for bagging viets. but people on these forums say 'n*gga please' etc. Just becuase there are no black people on the forum it isn't racist. and 6 points? bit steep clearly its a joke. It just shows how comfortable ozhonda members are with eachother. I also say whatup persian to S0.51.CK yet i haven't copped on infraction yet? Just becuase chunky is asian its racist?

kazam
11-11-2008, 05:46 PM
3rd link duznt work...

but it's true u do call me persian all the time, and sometimes worst and im not offended by it, but i guess its how the mod at the time feels, and we all no some mods more leniant than others, but we wont go in 2 that......

Q_ball
11-11-2008, 05:49 PM
Persian is a race, its not being racist.
"g00k" and "ching chonger" are renowned derogatory terms... racial slurs.

I dont care if you posted that from one viet to another, from one asian to another, that is racism.
Doesnt matter if you're baggin out ur own race, its still classed as racism.

kazam, if you have been called worse and have taken offence to that, then link me and ill deal with it.

Also, 6 pts is the default for personal attacks on other members.
Dont like it Tai? Stop being racist :)

bennjamin
11-11-2008, 05:50 PM
tai i love you too.

But to begin - ANY form of racism simply isnt allowed. It isnt funny. And anyone can take offence to that. So dont do it plain and simple.
That falls under "personal attack" and is 6 points by default.

Next , this crap with Panda deleting everything - i do agree that it is abit extreme , especially in the LOUNGE. Panda please reply to this thread for discussion.

DNY*BOY
11-11-2008, 05:53 PM
but im black!

DNY*BOY
11-11-2008, 05:54 PM
racism aint cool but i think some take to it as others dont none the less i aint down wid it...

SHOGUNOVDDRK
11-11-2008, 05:56 PM
In Theory calling people Nazi's (when there not) could also be offensive?

dc2dc2dc2
11-11-2008, 05:57 PM
Ben.

I dont have an issue with Panda deleting a shit load of posts.
I was just wondering why so many people replied. Obviously it pulled string with people to get that many spam replies.

Exaclty Lloyd. Nazi is as offensive as it gets.

Whats going on with political correctness, its gone too far on these forums can't people take a joke and poke fun at people anymore without getting sued/banned/infracted. Like i said....i would like to know if chunky reported my post, or was it purely Qball coming in and deeming it offensive. I thought the rules were only if the user attacked finds it offensive i could be infracted.

Q_ball
In Theory calling people Nazi's (when there not) could also be offensive?

Yes, it can be.
But in context... similar with the term "n1gga".

bennjamin
Its calling them relative to a mass murderer. Not nice.

Anyway no spam please.

kazam
kazam, if you have been called worse and have taken offence to that, then link me and ill deal with it.

no most things i cope are related to the movie 300 lol other than that, it's all good, i think I understand y Tai was infracted, its because some may take offence 2 some one else being called a **** or ching chonger, even if they aren't the 1 being called it... am i wrong?

Q_ball
11-11-2008, 05:58 PM
Ben.

I was just wondering why so many people replied. Obviously it pulled string with people to get that many spam replies.

LOL, ur jkn...
You of all ppl should know how the spammers/offtopic shit gets fed around the forum.

All it takes is for one LOLWUT to get the ball rolling with you guys.

SHOGUNOVDDRK
11-11-2008, 06:27 PM
Ben.

Exaclty Lloyd. Nazi is as offensive as it gets.

Whats going on with political correctness, its gone too far on these forums can't people take a joke and poke fun at people anymore without getting sued/banned/infracted. Like i said....i would like to know if chunky reported my post, or was it purely Qball coming in and deeming it offensive. I thought the rules were only if the user attacked finds it offensive i could be infracted.

I agree with Panda with the post deletings aswell (though at times it does shit me)

Simple fact is in most cases ive seen Panda delete a bucketload of posts its appropriate and the spam is shit (no topic keeping attempts i.e Posting a picture in the lol pic thread aswell as adding a comment to it)

But Tai its not necessarily a fact of people cant take a joke and or love political politeness/correctness, its just the rules...(though some cant take a joke/shit stir)

Other forums are alot worse.

Yes, it can be.
But in context... similar with the term "n1gga".

Well it simply is.

But the thing is that the word "Nazi" or "g00k" or "ch1nk" (etc etc words that are filtered) get thrown around so offen here its nolonger funny *searches spam thread for "Nazi" "Moderator" and "Panda"*

I dont find the word offensive but then again i am not Jewish nor of German decent. (shit i have a somewhat sick and twisted fascination with Nazi's and the whole WW + the back story)

Im sure if one of the moderators here were to have German heritage and i were to call them out as a 'Nazi Moderator' they may take offence to it on multiple levels. (but then again in reality in order to be a moderator you need to understand rule #1 its just internetz *inserts Cristians pic*)

Chi
11-11-2008, 06:28 PM
Sei gwai lo !

chunky
11-11-2008, 06:32 PM
i see where both parties are coming from
Q was just following the rules by giving out the infractions for racist slur and 6 points default for personal attcks
truth be told i never saw the posts until the scrren caps were posted
the fact that it was from viet to viet or asian to asian etc doesnt change the fact that it was racist, but personally i didnt find it that offensive at all, quite humerous actually
perhaps 6 points is a little too harsh?

minhkore
11-11-2008, 06:49 PM
tru sh*t rofl.
dc2dc2dc2 *shakes head* ;)

T-onedc2
11-11-2008, 07:18 PM
for the record I'm of German heritage and if I was to be called a Nazi I would be offended, if my close mates called me "that" just mucking about I don't mind, they're mostly Italian & Yogoslav so they get it back lol, but on a public forum it's there for everyone to see and it wouldn't exactly promote this as a friendly environment.

I agree with Q Ball here.

aaronng
11-11-2008, 07:27 PM
dc2dc2dc2, stop wasting space. You always make noise when you cop an infraction eventhough you know that you are about to get one for any offensive post that you make. And that doesn't even include the other times when you PM to get someone else infracted just because you copped an infraction for a similar offence. Double standards are silly, but didn't expect you to enjoy dishing it out, but yet not being able to handle copping the same.

SiReal
11-11-2008, 07:30 PM
sorry for not really contributing to thread properly, but... once a kid, still a kid. time to grow up and stop peddling all your time on OH (applies to the obvious individuals)

get a life.

dc2dc2dc2
11-11-2008, 07:39 PM
Sorry Jeff.

We all can't be perfect human beings like you. Don't jump to conclusions about people you haven't met nor know.

Thanks.

wannahonda
11-11-2008, 07:52 PM
it sounds like everyone is telling dc2dc2dc2 to get a life.

get a life dc2dc2dc2

eg5civic
11-11-2008, 09:11 PM
I see where the mods are coming from here but then that means that any racial nickname could be taken as an offense

For example saying to greekwarrior "your such a wog" ect

also there are times when people say take your 1 1/2" or 2" elsewhere... isn't this yet another racial stab at someone?

As chunky has stated he took no offense, but i'm sure if a newcomer that had just joined today said it he would. As you spend more time on the forums you learn who can take a joke about heir nationality and have a laugh about being hacked on

Just my 2c

ndeuro_
11-11-2008, 10:51 PM
this shit is gay. close it. if u get an infraction deal with it. even if its not ur fault. if you dont like it, join another forum or better yet make ur own. ill sign up but yeah too many cry babies imo

krogoth
12-11-2008, 12:08 AM
roflol

just to get this thought across, panda is doing a good job deleting spam

he does it every so often, and for all the times i have witnessed mass execution of spam, i feel it was an appropriate course of action

i can see Q is just following the rules, but maybe 6 points is a little harsh...

just delete the post and infract 2 points

its all about tolerance and having fun, yes racism is inappropriate, but it was in good humour in the lounge, in a less than serious thread, so deletion of post and a 2 point infraction would have been better

yourfather
12-11-2008, 12:15 AM
the philosophical question remains:

is it possible to be racist, and call people ching chonga's, if you are indeed chinese.

Is it racist to say "gtfo Vietnam" if you are vietnamese

Is it racist to say "white people are the biggest causes of global instability since the middle ages" if you are white. I mean its not like China ever started a world war.

I guess the question is what needs to be answered.

Is it racist if you are hating your own race... Is it racism... or maybe... criticism....

ndeuro_
12-11-2008, 12:15 AM
quick question. how many points do u have to acumulate before u get ban

yourfather
12-11-2008, 12:17 AM
i think its about 30 or something or 8 in a short period.

krogoth
12-11-2008, 12:18 AM
hahahahahahahaha

there's an interesting perspective

lul

maybe Q can justify the infraction by saying he gave the infraction simply because the post may be deemed as racist by other members who dont realise that dc2 is just spamming for phun and is actually "criticising" his own race, haaahaha

but i still think 6 points is overkill

yourfather
12-11-2008, 12:21 AM
its only racist if someone else complains

yourfather
12-11-2008, 12:22 AM
also there are times when people say take your 1 1/2" or 2" elsewhere... isn't this yet another racial stab at someone?

maybe im missing something, but i am unaware of any race that has a penis that small...

ndeuro_
12-11-2008, 02:06 AM
maybe we should have a "race" thing under our avatar
eg.
Join Dat:
Trade Rating:
Race:

lol

mku01
12-11-2008, 02:51 AM
who said there's no black people on this forum?? i can name one now.. hint: owner of the s2000 on november wallper

wynode
12-11-2008, 06:09 AM
dc2dc2dc2, stop wasting space. You always make noise when you cop an infraction eventhough you know that you are about to get one for any offensive post that you make. And that doesn't even include the other times when you PM to get someone else infracted just because you copped an infraction for a similar offence. Double standards are silly, but didn't expect you to enjoy dishing it out, but yet not being able to handle copping the same.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

dc2dc2dc2, this forum does not revolve around you. Racist comments will be treated as racist comments as we have no way of saying what race a particular user is.

THe last thing we want is new users signing up to the forums and seeing users throwing around race specific words. It doesn't convey a friendly atmosphere.

Luke.....interesting point you have there ;)

I'm closing this thread becuase dc2dc2dc2 is trying to make something out of nothing. Grow up and stop being such a martyr dc2dc2dc2.