PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Euro Front and read bumper

Rein
12-11-2008, 05:29 PM
Hey guys, does anyone know which wreckers stocks front and rear 2006 euro bumpers, if you can provide me with their phone numbers and location. thanks heaps

EUR003act
12-11-2008, 05:32 PM
Hey guys, does anyone know which wreckers stocks front and rear 2006 euro bumpers, if you can provide me with their phone numbers and location. thanks heaps

Ultimate Jap Spares
88 Victoria Street SMITHFIELD NSW 2164
Tel: 02 97292316

make sure you haggle... and theyll do a good price!

snYpz
12-11-2008, 07:07 PM
Yeah make sure you deal with them.

Ultimate Jap Spares
50 Railway Street, Yennora, NSW, 2161

Ok the name is the same as the one provided by EUR003act lol. Just give them a call and try bargain. They quoted me 650 for the front bar a few months ago (white lux bar) :s
You sure u cant modify the rear lip to fit the rear bar? Should give it a try first. I have heard quite a few ppl managing to fit the 06 euro-r rear lip to the 04 rear bar. Perhaps give it a try first to save some $$. up to u though ;)...

Rein
12-11-2008, 10:39 PM
Yeah make sure you deal with them.

Ultimate Jap Spares
50 Railway Street, Yennora, NSW, 2161

Ok the name is the same as the one provided by EUR003act lol. Just give them a call and try bargain. They quoted me 650 for the front bar a few months ago (white lux bar) :s
You sure u cant modify the rear lip to fit the rear bar? Should give it a try first. I have heard quite a few ppl managing to fit the 06 euro-r rear lip to the 04 rear bar. Perhaps give it a try first to save some $$. up to u though ;)...

WoW.. that sounds great! save myself 600 bucks ish? i might give it a try actually. also.. are the standard halogen 06 headlamps the same as the Lux hid 06 headlamps? i got quoted at the dealer each headlamp will cost me $575 but forgot to ask if there was any difference with the housing.

snYpz
12-11-2008, 10:54 PM
Geez that price is crazy! Throw a PM to destrukshn, he works for honda and can get better rates. Fantastic bloke to deal with. I always wanted the 06 headlamps but just couldnt justify the money for the minimal difference to the 04.

The headlamps are different between the lux and standard i think.

tony1234
13-11-2008, 06:07 AM
Geez that price is crazy! Throw a PM to destrukshn, he works for honda and can get better rates. Fantastic bloke to deal with. I always wanted the 06 headlamps but just couldnt justify the money for the minimal difference to the 04.

The headlamps are different between the lux and standard i think.
Yeah,as above PM destrukshn,bought stuff from him before,good guy, has sharp pricing on OEM Honda parts.

CHINTUKIM
15-10-2012, 06:58 PM
Hi Guys!

New to this forum. I have a 2006 Euro Lux. Today I was parking at my sons Dr's parking spot and the front bumper ran over the concrete strip found in a parking spots. On reversing the car I heard some scratch but did not give much attention to it. But about a Km later, strange noise and the steering got harder. Got out and had a look and found the whole front bumper has come off from the top end and the inside wheel linning had come off. Now scared to think about going to Honda dealer as they are gonna kill me. Please do advice me whats best to do. First time poster here.