PDA

View Full Version : civic coupe kill stories..

J-MuN
11-10-2004, 04:24 PM
hey guys..
was bored and just took a mate home then behind me there was one of those alfa romeo 156's.. kinda new shape four door luxury/sports cars... pretty gayed up.. the driver was bout his late 20's / early 30's.. the dumb ass comes right up my ass (dis is during the day) and like tailgates me.. so i give it a little and head towards home.. do a u-turn and the dick goes wide and overtakes me.. and burns off.. thinking he was the shit, so i decided to go on and give him a little taste of the vtec.. and did... hahah... old fool..

not really a kill story but it was funny... but anymore em1 stories pls post here...hehehe...

Reagan
11-10-2004, 06:30 PM
my mates got a stock gli hatch, chopped my other mates done up wrx, I dont know how lol
just one of those days

tekling
11-10-2004, 06:58 PM
hmz
i dont think so
gli has half of the rex power and seems to beat it..weird

IRI
11-10-2004, 07:55 PM
must have missed 2nd, and accidently slotted it into 4th....
Or the WRX didn't know he was having a drag....

J-MuN
11-10-2004, 11:04 PM
...or the rexie driver was an absolute NOOB

SiR JDM
12-10-2004, 02:56 AM
this one time at a OH cruise this white EM1 pulled up next to me... spoon exhuast, d2 sussy ... so i gave him a lil bit... well my first gear and most of 2nd =D.. i dunno who it was.. you remmeber julez? :P

jk mate :D

JEMBON
12-10-2004, 09:04 PM
i killed a dog with my coupe

ts0nda
12-10-2004, 11:41 PM
man wtf!?

**Ghost**
13-10-2004, 12:16 AM
a Gli could never beat a rex... my mum could drive the rex... and it'd beeat the Gli... i could tie my cat to the accelator, leave it first gear, and it'd beat a Gli...

are u sure it was a rex? the fact that it sez WRX doesnt really make it a rex... : ) just like my decepticons sticker doesnt make my car transform into a meanass mutha of a robot

^^v
13-10-2004, 08:58 AM
...the fact that it sez WRX doesnt really make it a rex... : ) just like my decepticons sticker doesnt make my car transform into a meanass mutha of a robot...

LOL!

silvia200sx
15-10-2004, 03:05 PM
yeh its pretty damn hard to beat a rex wit a gli, unless rex misses two gears, or he is not racing or it is a rx, but its pretty funny if it did....lol

Muckafutha
15-10-2004, 03:23 PM
i came across a green holden astra ting. it looked like it was auto salon material. it was rebadged opel and stuff. huge chrome rims and lowered like hell. had this guages sticking out of its bonnet. looked quite fierce. he came up to me on princes highway and blow a bit. me not knowing much about turbo cars thot he had something. and his guages scared me a bit. so i just crept away. at the next light he did the same thing again. but this time i noticed something...all his guages were not working. they didnt move when he blipped his throttle...assuming some of the guages were for boost, oil and water pressure, it didnt make sense that the were all at the zero position.

SO I VTECED HIM...saw him slowly filter away after that

rocky_b
15-10-2004, 04:05 PM
haha i jus chopped an Astra last nyte.. bwahah funny ass. it had exhaust, lowered mags. hehe. he had no idea wat i was driving.

chopd a black 'ricey 96 teggy' on Lane Cove road. = funny ass coz he has 5zigen stickers and mugen stickies everywher.

chopd a white ITR wanna b from the city towards the bridge. haha

chopd a holden ute at the lights on Warringah Rd last week.

not many ppls kno of our potential and presence. and they get shockd wen dey get VTEC'd. i jus laff my ass off

but den i get rawted by a Holden Monaro :(
hahah all gud. coz wen i had my old ITR i tried to go one as well. got chopd badly. hahah:D

ian
15-10-2004, 05:32 PM
from the M4 toll way i took an Audi TT quattro side by side all the way to 160km/h then i let him go.............didn't wanna embarrass him in front of his passenger......hehehe

rocky_b
15-10-2004, 05:41 PM
AUDi TT? shiet dats nuts. haha everytime i saw dem i crap my pants. haha.
hmm *wonders*.

dats it im gonna go one next time. haha see wat happens! prolly get chopd sideways
ahahahah

luzinit
15-10-2004, 07:57 PM
hehehe ikilled a civic coupe vtir.. EHHEHEH aint that rite hanson? KEKEKEKEKE.......

J-MuN
21-10-2004, 09:12 PM
this one time at a OH cruise this white EM1 pulled up next to me... spoon exhuast, d2 sussy ... so i gave him a lil bit... well my first gear and most of 2nd =D.. i dunno who it was.. you remmeber julez? :P

jk mate :D

haha yeh i remember...kekeke, and it won :wave: :D

IRI
22-10-2004, 08:59 AM
from the M4 toll way i took an Audi TT quattro side by side all the way to 160km/h then i let him go.............didn't wanna embarrass him in front of his passenger......hehehe

What is done to your coupe?

BlitZ
23-12-2004, 09:43 AM
ripped a vl turbo.. and then a 180sx(turbo must have been stuffed as they are getting old.. raced him 3 times... im sure he could own me in mint condition)

JDM Element
23-12-2004, 09:25 PM
nothin better than chopping a turbo!! :D

creativepunka
26-01-2005, 07:23 PM
my mrs pulled up to the lights next to a N13 pulsar with all the bonnet gauges and stickers, she had a look at these boys after they gave a rev had a laugh and told me the vtec would chew it (dont think they thought we would race, probbably the empty baby seat in the back lol) gave a rev back and it was all on. haha it didnt take long till we were a long way in front. haha shes the one tellin my not to race too.

pgclee
27-01-2005, 12:20 AM
Was Going to The Airport...and this M3 came out from no where, Driving as if there is no other car ard, i Shift to 3rd and Tail gate him all the way, over take him, but next thing you know what...a GT2 Blast Thru me like i was at a Stop...damn it is fast...but M3..err..hahaha..So honda Drivers, don't be affraid of M3...but be very Affraid of Porsche...

J-MuN
27-01-2005, 09:22 AM
dont be afraid of M3's?... u crazy!?!?

Da1nONLY
27-01-2005, 10:46 PM
M3s???

hehehe....sheeet man..they are quick...
i could only beat a 330Ci by a car length or so...thats till about 150...
and the M3 is heaps quicker...

b18a
28-01-2005, 01:17 AM
impossible to beat a M3 even your vti-r is supercharged or using the ITR...
they are way too fast, 2.x times your hp, and 3.x times your torque...

pgclee// i dont think that M3 was playing with you, or it's just a normal 3 series with M3 sticker... :cool:
can your car do 0-100 in 5.2 sec?? (just my opinion) :)
even the oldest E36 M3 is a rocket :rolleyes:

by the way, the new E90 M3 is coming out, with the power plant over 400 hp, an amazing ride...

Cheers

MKI4EVA
28-01-2005, 08:20 AM
ripped a vl turbo.. and then a 180sx(turbo must have been stuffed as they are getting old.. raced him 3 times... im sure he could own me in mint condition)
I own this black coupe for the next nine months :D

CIvIc_HatCH
31-01-2005, 08:43 PM
hmmms i HAD a Civic Hatch EK4. untill i crashed it.. lol
my kils
Supra (not turbo)
Heaps of Civics/integras/Ludes
Holden, ford, my fav one was a VT SS killed it hard... but was only over around 1/4 mile, his top end would have got me.
If i had a good top end could beat a WRX.
U just have to believe in VTEC. lol

vti-r steve
31-01-2005, 10:54 PM
Had a guy in a VL drive beside me for about 4kms side by side away from traffic light after traffic light untill I had had enough and left him standing.

I ran in to him one day as his father is my computer guy and he said that one of those Civic's choped him one night (he still didn't realise it was me) and had him stumped to what was in it, as he had spent heaps on the engine in the VL and the Civic had pulled away from him like he was standing still.

I couldn't help myself and let him know that it was me he tried to race as I'm the only one in Newcastle with a green VTI-R, and that it was a stock 1.6L 4cyl.

I later heard that he sold the VL, as he was dishartened after our incounter.
LOL

Even if I dont win a run with someone I give them a bit of a hurry up as most of them think it will be an easy win for them. Ha Ha Ha

It's not the quickest car around but most don't realise the power of VTEC.

ginganggooly
01-02-2005, 09:02 AM

pgclee// i dont think that M3 was playing with you, or it's just a normal 3 series with M3 sticker... :cool:
can your car do 0-100 in 5.2 sec?? (just my opinion) :)
even the oldest E36 M3 is a rocket :rolleyes:

by the way, the new E90 M3 is coming out, with the power plant over 400 hp, an amazing ride...

Cheers

while they have an obvious power advantage, i think you've overlooked the effect of mass in acceleration. the m3's are pretty porky at around 1500kg :)
the older 3.0l e36 m3's were doing low 14's, the 3.2l e36's were good for flat 14's to high 13's and the e46 m3 is good for high 13's.

industrie
01-02-2005, 12:28 PM
M3 would own any civic anyday anytime anyplace even if they weren;t trying...haha...cant believe that guy said dont be scared of a M3... :confused:

i chop civics in my prelude so i think thats good to know :D

IRI
01-02-2005, 01:35 PM
M3 would own any civic anyday anytime anyplace even if they weren;t trying...haha...cant believe that guy said dont be scared of a M3... :confused:

i chop civics in my prelude so i think thats good to know :D

lol agreed:thumbsup:

Speeder
01-02-2005, 03:16 PM
I gotta say some people here talk about their dreams. Its a bit of an overkill for the M3 to be picking on a civic dont you think :confused: .
If you have ever seen the footage when the great white sharks tackle the seals off the islands off S Africa, you will know what i mean, and yes the civic is the seal :D

ginganggooly
01-02-2005, 03:42 PM
i seen heaps of m3's ripping it around where i live. maybe it has something to do with who is driving it.

regardless, it's too much of a general statement to say that any m3 would own ANY civic... take blkcrx's crx as an example. it's run an 11 or high 10 or something along those lines.
i'm guessing there are more 10 and 11 second civics in australia than m3's. ;)

panda[cRx]
02-02-2005, 03:23 AM
i seen heaps of m3's ripping it around where i live. maybe it has something to do with who is driving it.

regardless, it's too much of a general statement to say that any m3 would own ANY civic... take blkcrx's crx as an example. it's run an 11 or high 10 or something along those lines.
i'm guessing there are more 10 and 11 second civics in australia than m3's. ;)

lol and how much has james spent on that car?
how many road legal honda's u see like that?

Sp3rMz
02-02-2005, 03:30 AM
Use your imagination. $XXX,XXX.XXX :rolleyes:

STOCK
02-02-2005, 08:39 AM
M3 is in a league of its own... sorry... unless the M3 racing was a 4cylinder 318i in disguise

ginganggooly
02-02-2005, 10:20 AM

i was more or less replying in reference to that. it's not impossible.
it'll never be the package that the m3 is, but if you are comparing 1/4 mile times, there is no reason you can't get a honda chassis moving down the 1/4 mile much more quickly than any m3...

lol and how much has james spent on that car?
how many road legal honda's u see like that?

why don't you ask james yourself?
i'm not going to speculate on how much another board member spends on their car.

i don't know how many road legal hondas there are like james, but i'll float the question one more time for you- how many 10 and 11 second m3's are there in australia? how many 10 and 11 second hondas are there in australia?

provided you take it to the right people, you could build a dc2/ek chassis that'd pull easy 12's and stop and handle very well for around 20-25k.
my point is that, from a performance point of view, you can build a honda that would rip an m3 in half around the the track and dragstrip for much, much less than the cost of an m3.

it'll never be the package that the m3 is... in terms of outright speed, the m3 isn't the be all and end all.

IRI
02-02-2005, 11:15 AM
it'll never be the package that the m3 is... in terms of outright speed, the m3 isn't the be all and end all.

Thats true, but your average hero in a 1.6L VETEK beast with I/H/E doesnt stand a chance against an M3.... I think that is what people are getting at.