PDA

View Full Version : xforce extractors - will they fit h22a ek

paps02
24-11-2008, 04:13 PM
as the title suggests, will the xforce 4-2-1 extractors fit(unmodified/chopped) on a h22a ek?

when i say fit i mean ground clearance.
atm i ride on king lows,and with my d16 the cat used to be the part that scraped most on my car, i take it the h22 will be even worse but need to know if i would need to raise the car to prevent damaging the xforces if i can get them!!!

mr180sx
24-11-2008, 05:21 PM
Yeah they will man.Just have to shorten to fit exhaust on.

I wouldnt worry about your headers too much. you should be more worried about your sump. hehehe!!

I see johnnys doing your conversion aye.You have nothing to worry about.Will see you around one day.

as the title suggests, will the xforce 4-2-1 extractors fit(unmodified/chopped) on a h22a ek?

when i say fit i mean ground clearance.
atm i ride on king lows,and with my d16 the cat used to be the part that scraped most on my car, i take it the h22 will be even worse but need to know if i would need to raise the car to prevent damaging the xforces if i can get them!!!

paps02
24-11-2008, 06:40 PM
howd u know that lol.....

well if u see the manifold on there atm you will understandn why i want to replace it haha... its yuk.

so on low king springs u think il scrape badly. or i just need to be careful everywhere

mr180sx
25-11-2008, 09:44 AM
howd u know that lol.....

well if u see the manifold on there atm you will understandn why i want to replace it haha... its yuk.

so on low king springs u think il scrape badly. or i just need to be careful everywhere

hahaha..I'm close friends with johnny and am over there every weekend.we've done a fair few h22 conversions already. Our group has 4 including mine. I am also Tiens cousin as well.

You should be alright with clearance. Just be careful. My car is dumped and i also run xforce headers just scrapes here and there. You might also want to upgrade suspension though because you have extra weight on the front and will make your car understeer bad.

when are you dropping off your car to get conversion done

hondavti25
25-11-2008, 10:08 AM
Hey dude, are you putting this into a ek hatchie or an ej8?

mr180sx
25-11-2008, 10:30 AM
Hey dude, are you putting this into a ek hatchie or an ej8?

its a ej cioupe

tekung89
25-11-2008, 10:40 AM
nothing more worse then having to raise ur car coz ur headers scrape =='' my approach is get bigger rims, 17'' perhaps and dump it on those

paps02
25-11-2008, 01:18 PM
hahaha..I'm close friends with johnny and am over there every weekend.we've done a fair few h22 conversions already. Our group has 4 including mine. I am also Tiens cousin as well.

You should be alright with clearance. Just be careful. My car is dumped and i also run xforce headers just scrapes here and there. You might also want to upgrade suspension though because you have extra weight on the front and will make your car understeer bad.

when are you dropping off your car to get conversion done

yer tien is a boong with a batman car lol...

O.T
my car isn't dumped but is lowered, i think i will be alright for now. il talk to jonny saturday when i bring it round and see what he thinks. but i think i will definently need to look at suspension upgrades down..

paps02
25-11-2008, 01:19 PM
nothing more worse then having to raise ur car coz ur headers scrape =='' my approach is get bigger rims, 17'' perhaps and dump it on those

i ahve to be careful about shafts aswell...

but yer i have 17''s atm so im starting to feel a bit more optimistic about it all

MRH-22A
27-11-2008, 06:27 PM
hey any of you guys wanna sell ur stock h22a headers?

just the downpipe section really.

paps02
01-03-2009, 09:45 PM
for everyones information.

measured the headers just before. i have 75mm ground clearance(without anybody in the car)..