PDA

View Full Version : Factory supplied Bluetooth

orlichf
02-12-2008, 06:25 PM
Hi,
just picked up my brand new 2008 Accord Luxury V6 (by the way... love the car!!) and I had Bluetooth installed as an option. Works like a charm but the sound only comes from the left side speaker. Is that normal? Has anyone got one of these and can confirm what the correct installation is

dyljoy
04-12-2008, 10:15 AM
hi, i got same car as u with factory bluetooth kit, and it works well, i think your one got some problem coz mine sound from both side of speaker. where did u install them? I did by dealer, and u may check it in local dealer asap.

Hi,
just picked up my brand new 2008 Accord Luxury V6 (by the way... love the car!!) and I had Bluetooth installed as an option. Works like a charm but the sound only comes from the left side speaker. Is that normal? Has anyone got one of these and can confirm what the correct installation is

orlichf
04-12-2008, 10:34 AM
Thanks for the reply. I had the dealer install it. I think I will go back to them to see if it can be fixed

orlichf
04-12-2008, 10:54 AM
Just spoke to the dealer and they said that it is normal for the Bluetooth to only be heard out of the left-hand speaker.

Wierd....

dyljoy
04-12-2008, 04:36 PM
if they say so then just let it be, it is not a big deal if it works.