PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering????

civicluv
05-12-2008, 06:26 AM
I've only had my ek for a lil bit over a year now and was just wondering if there are any honda drivers that meet up every now and again from north brisbane?(narangba,burpengary,morayfield,cabooltur e,redcliffe etc..)
around these areas just for an example.

I've noticed that there are a few meets closer to brisbane, if not in brisbane but meets down my way are few and far between.

So if anybody is happy to catch up and say hi let me know.

Chat later...

peeweechik
05-12-2008, 09:24 AM
ill say hello but im from sydney hahaha ^^ i also drive an ek welcome n ima sure you'll find some one xP

civicluv
05-12-2008, 09:39 AM
I've seen civics, preludes, integras etc... Getting around but its kinda a bit stalkerish if you follow them and wait to se where they all go lol

thank you for the welcome. It looks like i should welcome you back seeing as we both joined in the same month. Lol

denmase
06-12-2008, 10:32 AM
Welcome to Ozhonda ..fellow Sedan owner as well
Im frm Sydney, like peewee said. im sure someone from Brissy will let you kno if meet up is happening .
Enjoy yr stay.

peeweechik
06-12-2008, 01:29 PM
I've seen civics, preludes, integras etc... Getting around but its kinda a bit stalkerish if you follow them and wait to se where they all go lol

thank you for the welcome. It looks like i should welcome you back seeing as we both joined in the same month. Lol

indeed we did lol

lol
any luck finding some one xP