PDA

View Full Version : Fairness in moderation.... what a joke

claymore
11-12-2008, 01:47 PM
As some of you may have already read two members trism and zilli began posting in a thread for the sole purpose of harassing another member and openly SPAMMING another persons post.

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103465&page=2

They admit and post openly that the ONLY REASON they are posting is to harass me an ADMITTED, CLEAR, UNEQUIVOCAL, OPEN VIOLATION OF FORUM RULES but they are allowed by moderators to continue this clear violation of the rules and continue to openly harass another member. But my response to their ADMITTED harassment results in a deletion and being told to STFU by moderator bennjamin.:thumbdwn:

The question is, no matter your feelings about me, is why are two members allowed to continue to clearly and admittedly violate forum rules but a moderator feels that my response to their harassment should be deleted and telling a member to STFU by a moderator is that proper moderation by bennjamin? I did send PMs to the moderator and administration but no response.

mugeneration
11-12-2008, 02:07 PM
Either everyone can chip at everyone or noone can chip at noone.

Fact is people notice if people chip at people for no reason and it makes them look like an ultra douche for doing it unprovoked. So in the end it doesnt matter.

You need to harden the f*** up.

trism
11-12-2008, 02:09 PM
i still dont like your avatar.

its an explosion, not least a nuclear explosion, and from all the millions of people killed over teh years by explosions, im offended by it, and i think you should remove it.

i dont recall in any of my posts saying i was only doing it to stir you up

i was replying because of the personal ****ing insults you were throwing around, and then you come and have a sook here.

you have no right in teh world to call myself or zilli "slow"

you do not know us.

you have never met us.

and as far as i know, you are not a registered medical professional so you have nothing to base your judgment of calling us "slow" on

i really think you need to step away from teh computer for a little bit, and chill the **** down, and come back when you think that you can be civil

i admit i go over the top a little sometimes, but never to the level that you have done in teh past few weeks

claymore
11-12-2008, 02:18 PM

its an explosion, not least a nuclear explosion, and from all the millions of people killed over teh years by explosions, im offended by it, and i think you should remove it.

i dont recall in any of my posts saying i was only doing it to stir you up

i was replying because of the personal ****ing insults you were throwing around, and then you come and have a sook here.

you have no right in teh world to call myself or zilli "slow"

you do not know us.

you have never met us.

and as far as i know, you are not a registered medical professional so you have nothing to base your judgment of calling us "slow" on

i really think you need to step away from teh computer for a little bit, and chill the **** down, and come back when you think that you can be civil

i admit i go over the top a little sometimes, but never to the level that you have done in teh past few weeks

So you are saying that you should be allowed to say and do anything and the rest of us should just let you get away with your harassment you really think you are that special??? Notice I didn't say to moderate you JUST ALLOW ME TO RESPOND to your juvenile crap that's all if you can do it I should be allowed to respond.

claymore
11-12-2008, 02:22 PM
Never said it was in your post you prove my point about being slow. All I said was be fair to both parties if you and zilli are allowed to post harassment crap then I should be allowed to respond fairly simple if you ask me.

claymore
11-12-2008, 02:30 PM
You did get personal can't prove it now that your posts have been edited. I know you well enough to comment baised on the content of your posts.

To that point I thought EDITING CONTENT was a violation of moderators rules isn't it either delete or let stand no editing of content????

claymore
11-12-2008, 02:39 PM
Nothing complex or complicated to know about you you are still a kid trapped in a adolescents body and anybody can glean that just by simply going to the spam post and reading your posting there. You and your spammers think you should be able to post anything you want and do anything you want and are constantly pushing the rules just to see how far you can go then have a good cry when you get wacked for it.

And can't keep up with with the discussion without resorting to personal attacks just like I said.

And still trying to use the big lie technique about my status as a moderator for the final time for trism the slow guy I resigned my status and I GIVE MY PERMISSION FOR WYNODE TO RELEASE MY RESIGNATION PM TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO SEE IT OR BETTER YET POST IT FOR ALL TO SEE.

SHOGUNOVDDRK
11-12-2008, 02:42 PM
Shogunovddrk slink on back to the spam thread we are discussing things in here just fine without your little kid "help"

Claymore i may spam ALOT but please telling me to slink back to my home is hardly called for.

p.s this isn't a discussion this is a shitfight.

trism
11-12-2008, 02:45 PM
claymore. please do not reply until you have a comprehensible and logical reply that does not skirt around everything i am asking you about

claymore
11-12-2008, 02:46 PM
please, stop ignoring this point, and address it right now. your double standards are what got your mod status removed,

once again. getting personal. youve never med lloyd, so why make a comment?

No need to meet someone who interjects himself into my post. And in indubitable spammer style he can't write anything even remotely intelligent he just resorts to juvenile internet photos because he can't think for himself. If he has something intelligent to contribute please feel free.

trism
11-12-2008, 02:47 PM

please, stop ignoring this point, and address it right now. your double standards are what got your mod status removed,

claymore
11-12-2008, 02:51 PM
Like I have already explained to you but I will try one more time to break through the mental fog. I like my avatar because explosions are my business and business is good. I like to remember that a couple of explosions saved many American and other country's armed service members lives including my fathers because there was no need to invade the japanese islands.

claymore
11-12-2008, 02:57 PM
Still on with the big LIE I already told you a few times that you are LYING about my mod status you are just talking through your ass because you know nothing about the subject so you just make up a LIE. please feel free to contact wynode and ask him for yourself so you won't need to lie anymore.

bennjamin
11-12-2008, 03:15 PM
To that point I thought EDITING CONTENT was a violation of moderators rules isn't it either delete or let stand no editing of content????

BTW Moderators , can soft delete or edit ( as in , remove part of a quote or post) as they please.

FFS i just saw this thread. Calm the **** down Claymore.
Why didnt you wait for my reply BEFORE starting up a useless vent thread?

bennjamin
11-12-2008, 03:21 PM
Claymore , yours was one of the last posts i edited last night before bed , since then i have been at work since 5.40am and only just got home , i am disappointed you took it into your own to cry unfair at my moderating , and everyone else. I await your linking of the offending posts.

You must realize moderators , have lives too to live and work and play. We get on here when we can , we shouldnt have to deal with this shit. Calm down Dude , you did great as a mod i dont see why you are so easy to JUMP at everyone and everything.

claymore
11-12-2008, 03:22 PM
BTW Moderators , can soft delete or edit ( as in , remove part of a quote or post) as they please.

FFS i just saw this thread. Calm the **** down Claymore.
Why didnt you wait for my reply BEFORE starting up a useless vent thread?

This is just what I'm referring to why no FFS or STFU for the kids that started this crap spamming up another post. The spammers think it's funny to spam other posts and laugh about it in the spam post advertising what they are doing trying to bust rules yet they are allowed to continue???

bennjamin
11-12-2008, 03:23 PM
claymore , refer to my posts above. I am human and i cant cover everything. Link me to it or report te posts , or even pm another mod that might be online.

mugeneration
11-12-2008, 03:29 PM
1. Report le post
2. Moderator review le post
3. If inappropriate, moderator removes or changes le post

Pretty simple steps. Posts are removed if inappropriate but not all people (moderators included) sit on here all day. Just ignore le posts and they will be removed (as well as posts referencing them) in due time.

*bennjamin edit THAT is what claymore is talking about.

claymore
11-12-2008, 03:32 PM
Gee that was helpful right up to the point where you felt you just had to interject references to genitalia.

mugeneration
11-12-2008, 03:34 PM
See! The system works!!!!!!!!!

claymore
11-12-2008, 03:36 PM
I guess you don't know sarcasm when you see it.

bennjamin
11-12-2008, 03:37 PM
Anyway guys. Im waiting for a reported post or pm back from you Claymore.

Otherwise there is no real point to this thread.

trism
11-12-2008, 03:41 PM
befor eyou close it bennjamin

i reported a heap of unneeded posts last night, and theyre still there...

i mean, i know mods dont sit here all the time, but there has been mods on and off all day

claymore
11-12-2008, 03:43 PM
Yep no point to this thread now most of the offending material has been edited so FI.

bennjamin
11-12-2008, 04:02 PM
befor eyou close it bennjamin

i reported a heap of unneeded posts last night, and theyre still there...

i mean, i know mods dont sit here all the time, but there has been mods on and off all day

reported posts go direct to the mods emails , i havent received any possibly due to updated email address - iwill ask other mods and see if they received any reports.

Its best to directly pm a moderator that is online (shown in green)
to get results.

Also ,IF you happen to feel unfairly treated by a moderator please pm them directly for a response. WAIT for the response , WE as moderators can take time as we have quite abit to here online.

Please do not waste bandwidth with threads like this , they get out of hand very quickly.

trism
11-12-2008, 04:23 PM
i know mods are green, but there were no mods online at that time

its this thread, starting that page and continuing onto the next that i found offensive

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81526&page=17

claymore
11-12-2008, 05:32 PM
Yea right if reporting posts worked what is this one still doing in the tread after I reported it way back on 4-12-08??

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102315&page=5

post #60 you trying to tell me that calling all Native Americans unemployed alcoholics is not racist.

sassy_fit_vtit
11-12-2008, 05:37 PM
Two words "Grow up" if any of you where men then comments would have been ignored and you would have gone on with your days..

I'm gettin PMS reading this keyboard wars. Honestly didn't expect it from you guys.

Q_ball
11-12-2008, 06:03 PM
Tldr....

T-onedc2
11-12-2008, 06:52 PM
I never recieved a report for this thread, just stumbled across it now. BTW not all mods can edit all areas.

Zilli
11-12-2008, 11:21 PM
:-)

I think the mods here are great... thanks for all your hard work guys. This site fills my day with happiness, laughs, knowledge and an opportunity to learn

So to all you mods, thank you VERY much for all the hard work you put in on a daily basis for no return other than being part of a community.

Thanks again!

bennjamin
11-12-2008, 11:26 PM
thanks zilli i love you too.

This is closed.