PDA

View Full Version : FN2r owner

dusty
17-12-2008, 02:44 PM
DO u guys buy the TYPE R front grill badge aftermarket?
WHERE did u guy buy it from ? Any help would be great!! ALso can i just stick it on the front grill or need loads of work to put it up?
THanks heaps!!

LD_Mart
17-12-2008, 03:12 PM
I bought it later on as i thought it would come standard but didnt,
Cost me like 100 bucks from honda for 2 stickers and a badge bit of a rip off but yeh..

It is all pretty easy to put on, the badge u have to just undo a few of the black clips inside your bonnet and squeeze ur hand down the tiny gap between the grill and the cover and put on two little slide on bolt things...

And the stickers go on easy as the whole sticker is in the shape of the door so u cant stuff up the placement...

Not the best description of how to put on the badge but i hope it helps :P

dusty
17-12-2008, 03:19 PM
where did u buy the badge aftermarket?
ebay ? or any recommendations ?
Thanks heaps!

markCivicVti
17-12-2008, 03:58 PM
Dude, read his post. He said Honda... ask a stealership (dealership).

dusty
17-12-2008, 04:22 PM
Sorry ,,,,I mean is it possible to get it after market therefore not from the stealership. THANKS! Coz dun want to spend to much

zedman_au
27-12-2008, 08:43 AM
LOL you just spent $40k on a car, I would just get the genuine gear from the dealer, aftermarkets are sometimes not exactly the same and I wouldnt want to put anything fake on a real type R. Just my thoughts.

maracer
27-12-2008, 12:35 PM
LOL you just spent $40k on a car, I would just get the genuine gear from the dealer, aftermarkets are sometimes not exactly the same and I wouldnt want to put anything fake on a real type R. Just my thoughts.

x2 ;)