PDA

View Full Version : HELP registin' my car :(

hiepy
19-12-2008, 05:19 PM
Hi guys,
I am in a dilemma at the moment and doesn't help with Xmas holidays haha.

The thing is my rego runs out at the end of DEC.
I can either... pink slip it, buy green ctp and renew rego.

However, my engine number doesn't match RTA records.
So in-order to change engine#, i have to show them a blueslip and receipt for the purchase of engine.

HOWEVER, i can't get a blueslip because my EG is turbo and mech says i need a engineers cert for the turbo. But i can't get engineers cert because i need to plumbak the BOV.

So i need a place where i can get a flange made to my IC pipin' to plumbak my bov... (will i need another BOV? specially designed for plumbak?), a place where i can obtain an engineers cert (Yes i have checked RTA and got the list- which should i use?) and a place that can do blueslip.

Will i get into troubles, if i just e-safety n renew rego... then just drive with unmatchin engine#?
I don't even want to fck around with all this- considering i want to change engines next yr.

Sorry for the long post but i have just troubles after troubles and just need someone to recommend me a place in Sydney... willing to travel west CABRAMATTA Pork ROLL > inned west concord shizzle...

:(:(:(:(:(
regards,
hiep

jimidy
19-12-2008, 05:27 PM
pm me for sum more advice , but if you going to change your engine i wld just renew the rego n take the risk, if u want to get ic pipin , your local exhaust shop may be able to wip sumthin up for you , sum machnices do engernerring to so its all about if u want ti to be legal or not

hiepy
19-12-2008, 06:08 PM
Well, i don't really care about engineering my turbo setup to be honest.
Because my car looks bog stock and has a black IC.
Just want to get my engine number updated at the RTA.
But need a blueslip for that... :(

JasonGilholme
19-12-2008, 06:22 PM
i got a plumb back BOV if you're in need.

just shoot me a PM and i'll do you a good price with the injectors :thumbsup: