PDA

View Full Version : Trip monitor update?

Darkii_
23-12-2008, 10:16 AM
Hey guys,

I got my euro serviced recently and realised something different. Before i get them to service it when my petrol was low or the key was in the ignition (with engine off) and the door was open it would just show a symbol of a petrol pump or a key.

After the service when my petrol is low, it now shows the petrol symbol and also says after it - low petrol. Same with the key and all the other warnings on the trip monitor, it has text detailing the warning.

Thought i'd let you guys know, it looks better and is more informative. It also tells you which airbag is off, e.g if someone is leaning out the window it will display something like "side airbags disabled".

Would this "update" affect the people who have the jtuned flash?

.QD
23-12-2008, 12:51 PM
Yeah, that's in the user manual, tells ya how to enable and disable the thing.

Cheers.

Crapdaz
23-12-2008, 01:00 PM
owned by qd.

goodwork wished i had an 06+ euro for all those gadgets!

.QD
23-12-2008, 05:49 PM
owned by qd.

goodwork wished i had an 06+ euro for all those gadgets!

i wasnt trying to own. i was just sayin it's in the manual. thats how i found it. :thumbsup:

Mike Star
23-12-2008, 06:48 PM
Where in the manual is the info on this feature. I'd like to enable it and have a look.
Thanks heaps

.QD
23-12-2008, 06:52 PM
Where in the manual is the info on this feature. I'd like to enable it and have a look.
Thanks heaps

Open the Book and press Ctrl+F :) hehe. Ummm... it should be under the section that covers the instrument cluster/dash I think. You have to press the info buttons on the steering wheel like a combo I think then it will give you a config menu.

r-r-redEuro
24-12-2008, 05:21 PM
you can config all this when the car is on ignitionII. hold the info button til another menu comes up and from there you can change the language displayed or other various gadgets such as trip computer will reset after each fill up, warning signs such as key in ignition, air bags etc. like others have mentioned.