PDA

View Full Version : Lowering my accord

18INCH
23-12-2008, 01:56 PM
hey guys i have an 04 white lux euro.

my question is, whats the best suspension set up. i plan on doing springs over coilovers, for 2 reasons, im married and i bought a house. bwhahahaha

im also having a child so i need the ride to be as smooth as possible.........ive seen beemers and some euros getting around pretty low with minimal bounce.

i dont plan on slamming it, im getting 19s and id like it to sit just above the rubber:thumbsup:

any help would be great

ps dont comment if your gonna say leave it stock if you want it smooth so its comfy for your child.....im not looking for parental advice

integral90
27-12-2008, 03:47 PM
Might be better to get this moved to the Euro section, but this has been covered heaps of times.

civicVI
27-12-2008, 04:36 PM
Tein SS should be good for you ... just my 2c:)

[ IV 23 VI ]
30-12-2008, 07:01 PM
How are you buddy,

I have the Larger V6 Accord, And I have lowered mine just a little lower then the height that you are after and that was with just re-setting the springs and the ride is still very comfortable, and Im riding on 20's with my baby seat in the back so maybe give try re-setting them as it is cheap too,

I know the cars are diffrent but there somewhat similar in some ways,

Hope this helps

.QD
30-12-2008, 07:11 PM
Get AirRunners! hehe budget = FAIL! It will be comfy though.

No seriously. Get Tein SS as mentioned above. Close to/better than stock and you will achieve what your wanting to do.

Did you say you saw me at Woody one time? If you around that area and you wanna test Buddyclub N+, let me know.