PDA

View Full Version : Feedback option of stating that someone is a timewaster

tiksie
01-01-2009, 12:37 PM
Just wondering if this is possible at all ?

I haven't seen it on any other forums.

It would be good to have a option where you can mark someone as being a time waster, I have a prime example of one of the members on here which wasted my time preety severely yesterday even though I went out of my way for them to inspect my car.

I don't want to leave negative feedback on this member, but it would be good if there was a option to show everyone that specific people that waste your time are time wasters for VERY OBVIOUS reasons and not just small petty things like PMing someone and not replying anymore.

Just a thought.

Cheers,

Aytac

Mr_will
01-01-2009, 12:44 PM
would probably be tough as its a pretty subjective thing, hard to prove either way.

could in some cases be hard to distinguish between someone genuinely being interested but changing their mind and someone wasting time

tiksie
01-01-2009, 12:47 PM
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.. But the same thing applies to leaving feedback in general if you really think about it.

90LAN
01-01-2009, 01:05 PM
its part of trying to sell a car
why do u think people put no tyre kickers or time wasters
its up to you the car seller to subject the buyer to your terms
but if you went out of the way
it looks like u are very keen to sell your car
you cant make people buy your car if they dont want to

tiksie
01-01-2009, 03:22 PM
I went out of my way because the person seemed very interested and bla bla bla didn't seem like the ocassional time waster where they offer you something in PM's or without calling!

I will put up no time wasters or tyre kickers but that won't do anything :D

Cheers

90LAN
01-01-2009, 05:28 PM
I went out of my way because the person seemed very interested and bla bla bla didn't seem like the ocassional time waster where they offer you something in PM's or without calling!

I will put up no time wasters or tyre kickers but that won't do anything :D

Cheers

if some one wants to buy the car seriously
they will make the effort

simonnowis
01-01-2009, 05:53 PM
what about when a buyer checked out the item and its not exactly what they expected from the description. as conditions like "good", "very good" "excellent" will be interpreted differently. some are picky where as some arent so picky.
so the seller will see it as timewasting.

bennjamin
01-01-2009, 05:56 PM
there is to be no feedback left if some one is regarded a timewaster. If they ripped you off in someway related to the non-event , you may apply a trade feedback.
Do not retaliate relevant to a trade or a non-event tho ! Pm a mod and we will look into it.

tiksie
01-01-2009, 07:49 PM
there is to be no feedback left if some one is regarded a timewaster. If they ripped you off in someway related to the non-event , you may apply a trade feedback.
Do not retaliate relevant to a trade or a non-event tho ! Pm a mod and we will look into it.

I never stated that I was going to leave bad feedback.

if some one wants to buy the car seriously
they will make the effort

Yes, true, but I never ever meet people at my house for anything, wether it be selling parts or selling a car. Reason is obvious.

90LAN
01-01-2009, 08:05 PM
[QUOTE=Yes, true, but I never ever meet people at my house for anything, wether it be selling parts or selling a car. Reason is obvious.[/QUOTE]

oh i forgot u live in syd lol
where do you meet maccas?

bennjamin
01-01-2009, 08:17 PM
I never stated that I was going to leave bad feedback.

I never stated that i think you intend to.
As a moderator i make statements that are good for others (including yourself) to guide and learn about this site in particular. This is in the site discussion.

tiksie
03-01-2009, 11:11 PM
I never stated that i think you intend to.
As a moderator i make statements that are good for others (including yourself) to guide and learn about this site in particular. This is in the site discussion.

Apologies, I thought you intended something else.

oh i forgot u live in syd lol
where do you meet maccas?

Yeah man, local maccas usually lol or Bunnings.. As alot of people know, no one is to be trusted in Sydney.

wynode
04-01-2009, 01:08 PM
Unfortunately there isn't we can do unfortunately to mark users as 'time wasters'.

The trader rating system is to be used only for actual transactions that have taken place. PM me if you would like this thread re-opened.