PDA

View Full Version : Light Weight Pulley and cam gear?

altong0840
04-01-2009, 09:58 AM
hi~fellas~i just got a question about my D15B4 engine,i know the best way to do is B16A or turbo...etc.... but i am just having fun with my D15B4~ i looked up on Ebay and found the Light Weight underdrive pulley and cam gear for my car~will it give me more HP or not much different?

because my fd got a 300ZX non-turbo~it got huge different after he changed these parts~

cheez

Zilli
04-01-2009, 11:38 AM
1) This shouldnt be in the forced induction area unless your car is turboed

2) There are differring views about lightweight pullies, perhaps do some reading on it as it is a balanced part...

FastFwd
08-01-2009, 04:52 PM
hi~fellas~i just got a question about my D15B4 engine,i know the best way to do is B16A or turbo...etc.... but i am just having fun with my D15B4~ i looked up on Ebay and found the Light Weight underdrive pulley and cam gear for my car~will it give me more HP or not much different?

because my fd got a 300ZX non-turbo~it got huge different after he changed these parts~

cheez

Yeh dude this is in the wrong section but lol i will tell you now i went from d15b4 to what my car is now, took me a long time and alot of work ill tell you now. What your best of doing is, cleaning it up and selling it and buying something with a b16/b18 or d16y. I wish i did that to be honest, cos i lost alot of money doing it my way.

FastFwd
08-01-2009, 04:54 PM
Also to be honest, dont bother spending money on the d15b4. its not the best of the honda motors, mine died at 220 thou but i thrashed it :|