PDA

View Full Version : Gain horsepower.. well hopefully lol.

F20C
04-01-2009, 08:54 PM
hey guys i was looking at this website ( http://www.ultimateresourceguides.com/content/freemods/honda-s2000-freemods.html ) it claims to add extra horsepower etc but it just doesnt seem like its that easy anyone wanna have a look at it?

F20C
05-01-2009, 08:26 PM
sweet im going to give that a go see how it goes and do some of the things im going to try the synthetic oil also i'll let you know how that goes.

NVD52K
05-01-2009, 10:42 PM
hey you should clean out your throttle body, with your old sparkplugs first and then drive you car and watch all the gunk and smoke come out of the exhaust then put your new sparkies in so much more responsive if you havent done it in a while

F20C
05-01-2009, 11:00 PM
yeah ima do that tomorrow most probably. see how it goes actually i wanna go buy some nice branded spark plugs lol.

xntrik
06-01-2009, 12:48 AM
this thread is cute.

NVD52K
06-01-2009, 01:04 AM
i think im running platinum or iridium not to sure but cost around 70 something

S2kane
10-01-2009, 05:37 PM
hey you should clean out your throttle body, with your old sparkplugs first and then drive you car and watch all the gunk and smoke come out of the exhaust then put your new sparkies in so much more responsive if you havent done it in a while

Hey whats this about??
Any to do's explaining it?

beeza
10-01-2009, 07:05 PM
I've done em' all too.

1.Modification Number One: Index Your Plugs - I can't get my plugs into that position...I swear ya can't do it.

2.Modification Number Two: Insulate Fuel Lines - It's gotta help keep the fuel cooler.

3.Modification Number Three: Relocate IAT Sensor - Don't put the resistor in there tricking the ECU...You will get more problems down the line.Been there,done that.I wouldn't move it,the reason is for every bit of wire you join to the existing wire,you lose 0.1V and it's only a 1V wire...

4.Modification Number Four: Synthetic Oil - I only use Synthetic,feels so much smoother IMO.

5.Modification Number Five: Increase H2O Ratio In Coolant - Honda's coolant is pre-mixed,so just leave it as.

6.Modification Number Six: Throttle Body Coolant Bypass - I had this like this for 1 1/2 yrs.Like he says "This is good for about 0.2 seconds in the quarter mile in my particular vehicle - needless to say I'm very pleased with this modification."

I didn't notice anything.This is is for the 1/4 mile-erzzzz.