PDA

View Full Version : DC4 parts and stuff

reyesone
16-10-2004, 06:17 PM
hey guys im new and i have a 2000 integra GSi
im having a really hard time trying to find some parts (ie. exhaust, suspension and whatnot)

if its not any trouble could someone please direct me in the proper direction?

like.... DC2R parts wont fit on my GSi will they?

MRJDM
16-10-2004, 09:45 PM
boost it. more bang for ur buck. thats what im gonna do. speak to weq on the forums he knows more about this than i do

tegraa
16-10-2004, 09:46 PM
what is it you actually need?

and where are you located? :wave:

tinkerbell
16-10-2004, 11:31 PM
um, if the guy cant find an exhaust/sussy - i really wouldn't be telling him to boost it MRJDM...

FEL12X
17-10-2004, 12:14 AM
my be i can help
i have a GSI as well

SLIK_TEG
17-10-2004, 10:14 AM
If ur in Sydney

try Liverpool Exhausts

Australias best Tyre and Auto Service (Suspension)

Pedders (Suspension)

Whiteline (Suspension)

Good Performance Centre 9681 6788 (All ur engine modification needs) The best people to see for your honda. Located in Yennora

FANATK
17-10-2004, 11:10 AM
dont go liverpool exhaust real bad quality/workmanship...

u from dundas? im from there as well - i got my exhaust done at northmead - performance exhaust centre, good guy, good work and good results - felt a difference in my gsi

pm me for details

spoondc2
17-10-2004, 03:59 PM
Will you consider DC2R cat and exhaust system? it's the cheapest way and won't lose torque and power, remove the stock air box resonator under the air box and make a suction pipe, then get a K&N filter to fit in the stock box, get NGK plugs and Wires, get better clutch and lighter flywheel (Sorry dunno which brand avaliable for DC4), then get a SAFC if you can find it cheap, dyno tune. It should give you some kind of performace compare with stock

For suspension, if you are looking for JDM brand, you need Type-R rear lower control arm to fit, it's very easy to find a pair in overseas, if not, try KYB AGX with F350pounds and R300 pounds springs, or just get kgmm or spoon springs, same kind of thing.

That sounds about the basic mods, personal opinion, plz give comments