PDA

View Full Version : parkers not working

mike15h
11-01-2009, 10:17 AM
Guys I have a simple problem with my car, the parker lights ain't working, and im not sure as to why, I have a spare plug left over after i put the car back together, though it doesn't have any where to go, they are brand new lights so that isn't the problem and im pretty sure that the park and head light are in the same glob, I know the answer is just staring me in the face but i still can't see the problem, any help????????????????????

MRGRIM
12-01-2009, 05:03 AM
the parker and head light are in the same body but are not the same globe
look at your old lights and you should see the connection your lookin for

if this doesny help pls let us know what the plug looks like or a pic if u can would help

dumped echo
16-01-2009, 06:58 PM
They aren't in the same globe as stated above.
If you got aftermarket headlights you may have like an angel eye system, which you'll have to hook up. The angel eyes become your parkers.
If its just standard headlight...look into the headlight from the clear part and you will see a hole where the parker goes....

MRGRIM
17-01-2009, 05:00 AM
They aren't in the same globe as stated above.
If you got aftermarket headlights you may have like an angel eye system, which you'll have to hook up. The angel eyes become your parkers.
If its just standard headlight...look into the headlight from the clear part and you will see a hole where the parker goes....

IF YOU READ IT CORRECTLY I NEVER SAID THE SAME GLOBE ..

the parker and head light are in the same body but are not the same globelook at your old lights and you should see the connection your lookin for

if this doesny help pls let us know what the plug looks like or a pic if u can would help

JasonGilholme
17-01-2009, 07:28 AM
dude they're different globes. you just haven't plugged them in.

stick your head in your bonnet and plug em back in.

s2_eternity_s2
17-01-2009, 08:54 PM
hey i got an aftermarket angeleyes headlight but having a problem with parker fuse. The fuse always blow if i leave my right headlight plugged in. so what's the matter here ?

OMG.JAI xD
17-01-2009, 09:03 PM
hey i got an aftermarket angeleyes headlight but having a problem with parker fuse. The fuse always blow if i leave my right headlight plugged in. so what's the matter here ?

change to a higher amp fuse.

the halos probably take more power than the parkers.

MRGRIM
17-01-2009, 09:05 PM
lmao dude i got the sam head light (halo's) i had to go like 15 amp to stop the prob been three months now no probs