PDA

View Full Version : Wheel Size for Legend KA9

whytry4
12-01-2009, 08:59 AM
Hi,

Just looking for some help on wheel size. I want to put a set of 19s, but not too sure what is the ideal size.

If anybody knows or could direct me to where I could find out - that would be great.

Thanks in advance

honest muz
02-02-2009, 02:22 PM
The gateway to Legend information is the US site

www.acura-legend.com

You drive a Honda Legend here but over there they wont understand you unless you tell them about your Acura RL3.5. KA9 may get you there.

Join up it's a great site for KA9.

whytry4
03-02-2009, 09:10 AM
The gateway to Legend information is the US site

www.acura-legend.com

You drive a Honda Legend here but over there they wont understand you unless you tell them about your Acura RL3.5. KA9 may get you there.

Join up it's a great site for KA9.

Yeah, I joined up to that site, but there a bit slow on the responses. I'm really just trying to get the correct wheel size for a set of 19's that will sit flush on the car.

Don't want to roll the guards or anything like that.

Have you modified your legend? I'm trying to the VIP look, but it might be a struggle.

honest muz
03-02-2009, 01:23 PM
Is this big enough?

http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e26/aftermathacura/rl%20pics/?action=view&current=61e46eb6.jpg

whytry4
03-02-2009, 09:05 PM
man, u got pics that I have never even seen before...
I think its a car that has potential for that VIP look, but will cost alot of money to do...

honest muz
04-02-2009, 08:58 AM
man, u got pics that I have never even seen before...
I think its a car that has potential for that VIP look, but will cost alot of money to do...

Fair dinkum Why,

There is a STACK on information on the acura-legend forum for KA9. Mine is a 1999 model and in beautifuil condition. Unlike nearly every other Honda The Legend badge and the Right Hand Drive are the only differences between the USA delivered and any other country delivery. If you liked that photo there are plenty more with lots of details about 19X8.5 and 20". Spurious info about Lexus wheels fitting, but the centre hole is too small. Offset information.

Personally I think our cars are low enough, but there are many with whacky height lifters.

Yes, you are riding the right horse for the VIP course!

Oh, yeah, mine is bog-standard.