PDA

View Full Version : Hey All

jks24
13-01-2009, 11:46 PM
Hey guys, im new to oz honda so ill give a bit of a intro. Me Names Josh, I drive a 98 EK. Its a cxi so base model and no vtec :(. Only 81000 kms on the clock, Full stero done mix of pioneer and mtx, after market tailys, crystal vision headlights, advanti envy 17inch rims, sass raching pedals and gear knob. My next plan is to get my exhaust system, looking at a two inch catback system with a hotdog for some noise. Not planning on doin to much more to it because I want to get a tegra in about a years time.

I cant get my pics to work here so have a look at me car on boost
http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=374381

4age8u
14-01-2009, 04:37 AM
hey mate welcome...nice car..if that was mine ill lose the following lol...ricer tailights..ricer seat blanket lol,..put some nice jdm 15s..ek9 grill lower it on its arse..and ur set

jks24
15-01-2009, 08:48 PM
yeh man alot of ppl have told me similar but i really like those wheels. i actually wanted black tailights but cudnt get em, seaet covers are just there for protection, not for show. Its not worth spending all that much on it cause i wont get it back when i sell it in a years time.

SHOGUNOVDDRK
15-01-2009, 09:02 PM
Welcome to Ozhonda mate :)

Car doesn't look half bad :p

May i ask are you in Sydney?

jks24
15-01-2009, 10:14 PM
na mate im in brisbane. So far i really like these forums, on boost i get laughed at cause i dont have a bogan v8 or a turbo. Im a big fan of hondas and unfournately alot on boost cruising arent. Hondas show that you dont need flamin turbos or v8s to get bloddy good power happening

SHOGUNOVDDRK
15-01-2009, 10:17 PM
good stuff, Darryl (ek4-guy) runs the local regular meets in QLD/Brissy so give him a Pm and he can add you to the list.

There is a Meet this Saturday if you have a look in the Upcoming event section :p

jks24
15-01-2009, 10:19 PM
yeh mate i saw that but my work is stuffed my weekend is wed and thursday. I work all saturday and sunday. but yeh for sure i want to catch up with all you guys soon. I went on my first cruise last nite with some boost peeps and it was good so i cant wait for me next cruise.