PDA

View Full Version : lsd for accord 94

trippy
09-11-2003, 11:32 PM
as im planning to do a conversion in the 94accord to a h22a, i was wondering what lsd i could use as i find it that at the moment it already has no tractions when u launch the car and 1 wheel just spins.

poid
10-11-2003, 08:31 AM
As far as LSD's go, Quaife is the one to go with but they arent exactly cheap. You could possibly find an LSD from a prelude (i think the ATTS model has one) but havent seen too many around.

You have no traction with the stock engine?

BLKCRX
10-11-2003, 04:16 PM
I have a Quaife LSD and its magic... it also comes with a life time warranty regardless of treatment or racing.

I can source quaifes for around $800us + shipping / import costs.
Make sure you also buy new left hand thread if bolts if you buy any LSD and new bearings also.

Regards James

trippy
12-11-2003, 06:06 PM
thanks for the info guys, wot i meant when i said there is no traction is that i have tried a accord with a H22a conversion n it has no traction when u launch the car....basically the car has power but no traction...
who can u recommend doin the conversion in melb also are there any websites that i can have a look at for mods for the H22a, cause there seems be alot on Bseries engines but non for H22a, things that i would like to find out are like computers, cams, etc
sori for the essay hehehe

accordpwr
13-11-2003, 05:57 PM
Shaun, just get semi-slicks....cheeper!

Spoon-Accord
13-11-2003, 08:08 PM
just lock the thing..
just spool it and go around corners erp erp erp erp
its cheap and mad..
but... i dont think its legal

hehehehe

Ken