PDA

View Full Version : DC5R Springs/Sussys??

JINRAI
18-10-2004, 09:22 AM
Hi Guys,

I've done a search on the suspension setup and all...just can't get a clear picture of what setup is recommended? Hope you guys can give me some feedback on this...Are Spoon springs paired with stock shocks ok? or any other springs that would closely match the stock shocks? (understand it'll be bad for the shocks)

Secondly, coilovers? Which Tein setup is recommended? I'm not going on the track or anything so I don't know if going for coilovers would make $$$ sense.

Thanks!

tanghy
18-10-2004, 09:45 AM
http://forums.clubrsx.com/forumdisplay.php?f=92 + search

monstaR
18-10-2004, 07:26 PM
Hi Guys,

I've done a search on the suspension setup and all...just can't get a clear picture of what setup is recommended? Hope you guys can give me some feedback on this...Are Spoon springs paired with stock shocks ok? or any other springs that would closely match the stock shocks? (understand it'll be bad for the shocks)

Secondly, coilovers? Which Tein setup is recommended? I'm not going on the track or anything so I don't know if going for coilovers would make $$$ sense.

Thanks!

I think the tien superstreet is a good set up for dc5r... just sold a set.... it allows for road and trak use. The tien N1s are too hard for melbourne road and is recommended for circuit use only. Cheers :D

JINRAI
18-10-2004, 07:29 PM
How much was the set? Hook me up? :D

JINRAI
21-10-2004, 03:01 PM
Ok guys, gonna get sussys (coilovers) this week...just a quick poll to see what would you get and a short (VERY SHORT) reason as to why...

Coilovers are for DC5R, no tracking (hopefully) heh mostly for street

Thanks!

tanghy
21-10-2004, 03:46 PM
no track use, just get spoon springs

JINRAI
21-10-2004, 04:49 PM
tanghy, did you get my e-mail?

tanghy
21-10-2004, 05:22 PM
no email!