PDA

View Full Version : changing foglight bulbs

DvSnGuYeN
19-01-2009, 04:50 PM
anyone know how to get to the bulbs in foglights?... need to change mine, but not too sure how to get to it... I've got the 99EK foglights... i've searched, but found nothing...:(

power_of_dreams
19-01-2009, 04:53 PM
try going through wheel wells?
otherwise take off front bumper.

hisoka
19-01-2009, 05:05 PM
take off front bumper, two second job. then i dunno about what kind of foglight you have, but usually need to open it up~

rayb3na_
19-01-2009, 05:09 PM
his referring to actually changing the bulb inside like getting inside the fog light.. its a facelift ek oem foglight.. i remember someone doing this before with an eg i think its the same thing but i cant find the thread or post

DvSnGuYeN
19-01-2009, 06:07 PM
thanks Ray for clearing that up... but yeah, I just need to know how to get to the bulb itself... i'm guessing prying off the glass lens would be an option....no?.... yes?.... maybe?....

Lukey
19-01-2009, 10:53 PM
if its a glue sorta thing holding it togther maybe you could melt that?

mrwillz
20-01-2009, 05:55 PM
thanks Ray for clearing that up... but yeah, I just need to know how to get to the bulb itself... i'm guessing prying off the glass lens would be an option....no?.... yes?.... maybe?....

if its a glue sorta thing holding it togther maybe you could melt that?

sif!

i found best way to do it was to remove the actual kit off the bumper
coz you will have to remove a few screws behind the globe/brackets to get the bulb out.

pretty self explanatory once the kit is out

DvSnGuYeN
20-01-2009, 08:04 PM
I shall try that mrwillz... sorta lazy, but guess i'll have to take my bumper off...might as well try and fix my HID's too... HAHAHA