PDA

View Full Version : EG + Built H22A+T04Z+Full Wire Tuck+Engine Bay Shave+Custom Brake Lines, UPDATES PG 4

MR-VTEC
23-01-2009, 03:08 PM
all parted out and sold :(

VTi_b0i
23-01-2009, 03:11 PM
god damn! like exessive power much? bit of a weird colour but some how it works lol awsome dude

Limbo
23-01-2009, 03:15 PM
is the colour primer?
but nice build, really impress with how clean it all is

MR-VTEC
23-01-2009, 03:25 PM
yeah it's only in primer at the moment. I don't want to paint it until i have it all finished and running incase i have to change something. i bought the paint in october 07 but now i think i'll be changing the final colour . . . shows how much longer this builds been taking than i planned :(

VTi_b0i
23-01-2009, 03:27 PM
oh i see... lol im thinkn if thats primer, why is he putting everything in :p what power goals u after? 250kw atw?

IEVAQ8
23-01-2009, 03:28 PM
very very nice................

MR-VTEC
23-01-2009, 03:37 PM
oh i see... lol im thinkn if thats primer, why is he putting everything in :p what power goals u after? 250kw atw?

with a project like this you tend to run into quite a few hiccups and the last thing i wanted to do was have to cut or damage a brand new paint job ;).

The goal and the outcome might be alot different so i'd rather just wait and see what happens rather than say it's gonna make ' x ' amount of power. But yeah, in saying that the goal is a bit more than that ;)

Limbo
23-01-2009, 03:42 PM
yeah to do it properly you need to build everything in mockup and then take it all out and paint then, put it in properly.

h22 + that big ass turbo i'd say somewhere 300kw+

VTi_b0i
23-01-2009, 03:43 PM
:p baller! this thing prolly wont enjoy corners tho? having so much weight in the front

Limbo
23-01-2009, 03:44 PM
with its power its more of a drag car than a track car

SuiJin
23-01-2009, 03:45 PM
u guys are allowed to remove compliance plates etc?
hmmm... too bad not on road.

IEVAQ8
23-01-2009, 03:49 PM
i think this car is looking at more than 300kw at the wheels.........especially if its going to be built ............

good luck with it all

MR-VTEC
23-01-2009, 03:50 PM
:p baller! this thing prolly wont enjoy corners tho? having so much weight in the front

Yeah your right. I originally set out to just slightly upgrade my old setup... things kinda got outta hand lol. more of a dyno/drag car now

with its power its more of a drag car than a track car

:thumbsup:

u guys are allowed to remove compliance plates etc?
hmmm... too bad not on road.

no we're not. but this thing ain't registered anymore ;)

MR-VTEC
23-01-2009, 04:16 PM
Hey mate,

I'm starting to contemplate a bay shave for my del sol. Just wondering if you had any pics of your progress.

Tips and other info would be great too man. I've posted some pics up in my thread if you wanna have a look.

Any ideas would be great.

Love your work :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Jase

Yeah i got 1000's of pics. i might add to the thread if theres enough interest.

Speaking from experience you have to seriously research what you need based on what you want to do, tool wise. You could end up spending thousands of dollars on tools alone to do the job right. look at PAUL1985 for example. he jumped in, as i did too and look how long it's taken.

it all depends how far you want to go and how much you want to spend + how confident you are in what you are doing. but definately do your research and set a budget then decide :thumbsup:

hope that helps. any other questions i'm more than happy to help. I'm definately no expert but i have been through (still going through) the experiences of doing this kind of project.;)

Hopefully Paul can chime in on this and give his perspective and advice

Sexc86
23-01-2009, 04:28 PM
you piece of shit richard.... i knew it... i knew you were doing something like this. I knew when you said to me when i bought those drive shafts off you "yeh i would like to get back into the sceen one day " it was all a LIE!

love the work you snake

Twincam16
23-01-2009, 04:34 PM
^ Lol...

Nice work man, in regards to weight up front. How much extra would the H22 be on top of say a B16/18?

Alexx
23-01-2009, 04:36 PM
Beautiful

I remember the old car, that was cool enough, but this is something else...

Benson
23-01-2009, 04:55 PM
Nice progress! keep up the good work

DNYALL
23-01-2009, 05:03 PM
crazy man, beautiful work so far!! Awesome!!

MR-VTEC
23-01-2009, 05:06 PM
you piece of shit richard.... i knew it... i knew you were doing something like this. I knew when you said to me when i bought those drive shafts off you "yeh i would like to get back into the sceen one day " it was all a LIE!

love the work you snake

lol. sorry lyle i just really didnt wanna say anything as i was contemplating on parting out and i hate to talk about things that don't happen.

but yeah it's true i miss the scene.

can't wait to catch up :thumbsup:

JasonGilholme
23-01-2009, 05:19 PM
Looks great man.

Thanks for the help you've given me so far. Every picture you've posted is full or priceless information man. The more the better.

Looking to do a shave on my bay too so any tips/precautions/pointers you can give, just post them up.

Looks great!

hisoka
23-01-2009, 05:29 PM
awsome photos, awsome build. will keep reading this build.

keep the cbr btw, dont even think of getting rid. unless for the 1 litre :P

go QLD~!

Sexc86
23-01-2009, 05:39 PM
we should have a ozhonda-nationals.... or state of origion!

honda_b_blastn
23-01-2009, 06:02 PM
its about time you came out of the wood work!!! looking good man ;) cant wait to see more progress another QLD car representing

Kenshin3180
23-01-2009, 09:49 PM
Sick!! Definitely looking forward to seeing your progress on this. Well done Richard :thumbsup:

egturbo
23-01-2009, 09:57 PM
man that looks amazing cant wait to see it out and about, under cover builds got to love it. question how did you go with A.R.E man, expensive? im planning on gettting them to make me a bigger radiator for my new turbo set up... look forward to more pics

votek
23-01-2009, 10:14 PM
wtf t04z lol

thats what supras run

Sexc86
23-01-2009, 10:19 PM
yeh mate what size housing? 0.84?

tct
23-01-2009, 10:45 PM
so this is what u were building

nice way to get back into hondaas again

delsol9000rpms
24-01-2009, 12:20 AM
wow ! awesome work

90LAN
24-01-2009, 07:43 AM
keep up the good work richard :thumbsup:

MR-VTEC
24-01-2009, 08:22 AM
man that looks amazing cant wait to see it out and about, under cover builds got to love it. question how did you go with A.R.E man, expensive? im planning on gettting them to make me a bigger radiator for my new turbo set up... look forward to more pics

A.R.E are excellent to deal with and their work speaks for itself. Theres no one else better to deal with regarding automotive cooling in Queensland. Yes they are expensive but you really do get what you pay for. Dean (DL001) got his intercooler from them also. Go see Richard down there, he is very helpful and takes the time to give you possible otions and advice ( provided he's not too busy). If your serious they are definately the guys to see :thumbsup:

i should have some more updates after this weekend :)

mr180sx
24-01-2009, 08:58 AM
Will be keeping my eye on this build. Hope to do this on mine one day :thumbsup:

Keep up the good work!!

markoJEK1
24-01-2009, 11:13 AM
very very nice champ, keep up the tidy work

DLO01
24-01-2009, 11:19 AM
That is awsome man. I thought the intercooler looked familiar. ARE do top stuff. Good luck with the rest of the work. :thumbsup:

Sexc86
24-01-2009, 11:39 AM
richo i think some heat wrapping could be on the cards for your dump, manifold maybe a turbo beanie? have you built the engine internally?

MR-VTEC
24-01-2009, 12:06 PM
yeah i plan on getting everything ceramic coated.

yeah motor is fully built ;) Iron sleeves, CP pistons, Eagle Rods. rest is hush hush he he ;)

man i can tell you one thing i learnt though, oem engine parts certainly add up.

i got heaps of spares too so if anyone needs some H22 or EG8 stuff i can probably help you out.

Also got spares for pretty much everything you need to do a brakeline tuck similiar to mine if anyones keen.

barefootbonzai
24-01-2009, 03:28 PM
one hetic build. all the best bro, hope you see it to completion :thumbsup:

Type R Positive
24-01-2009, 06:30 PM
That is one sick build!

MORE PICS FTW!!!

Paul1985
24-01-2009, 07:35 PM
with a project like this you tend to run into quite a few hiccups and the last thing i wanted to do was have to cut or damage a brand new paint job ;).

The goal and the outcome might be alot different so i'd rather just wait and see what happens rather than say it's gonna make ' x ' amount of power. But yeah, in saying that the goal is a bit more than that ;)

few is an understatement. Many hiccups which cost you $$$ to fix.

Holy shit!

This is one of Australias best builds IMO. Amoungst a few others on here.

That is going to be damn sick when done. I know the hardships you would have gone through.

Keep it up and cant wait to see more progress and finished pics.

Paul1985
24-01-2009, 07:49 PM
Yeah i got 1000's of pics. i might add to the thread if theres enough interest.

Speaking from experience you have to seriously research what you need based on what you want to do, tool wise. You could end up spending thousands of dollars on tools alone to do the job right. look at PAUL1985 for example. he jumped in, as i did too and look how long it's taken.

it all depends how far you want to go and how much you want to spend + how confident you are in what you are doing. but definately do your research and set a budget then decide :thumbsup:

hope that helps. any other questions i'm more than happy to help. I'm definately no expert but i have been through (still going through) the experiences of doing this kind of project.;)

Hopefully Paul can chime in on this and give his perspective and advice

You are absoulutely right.
If i were to do my build over, i would get the car, install the engine running... Then do the rest... Way too much trial and error otherwise.

The only way people like us can do these swaps is over an extensive amount of time as you dont have the money upfront to fund it and you just need to be willing to keep spending as you go along.

My shave is only about 70% complete IMO and i've purchased numerous wrong parts (or changed my mind), spent a heap of money and broke things, tryed to do some things only to fail...

That bay looks brilliant!

I have to ask, if you were to start over, would you shave the bay? It's a painful process lol.

Did you build the engine yourself too?

Regarding tools, i am a mechanic and had alot of tools anyway and often got tools i needed as gifts.. other than that i bought tools as i went along, i dont mind buying tools.. The MIG welder was the expensive one and i need an air compressor to finish my bay off one day 100%

MR-VTEC's looks immaculate!! I was going to shave the middle of the firewall the same but gave up on it for now as i was keeping heat and needed the hoses to run through it. My brake line tuck also was a massive expensive failed job..

What tool did you use and where did you get the hardline from?
Also, did you use alot of bodyfiller?

MR-VTEC
24-01-2009, 09:36 PM
You are absoulutely right.
If i were to do my build over, i would get the car, install the engine running... Then do the rest... Way too much trial and error otherwise.

The only way people like us can do these swaps is over an extensive amount of time as you dont have the money upfront to fund it and you just need to be willing to keep spending as you go along.

My shave is only about 70% complete IMO and i've purchased numerous wrong parts (or changed my mind), spent a heap of money and broke things, tryed to do some things only to fail...

That bay looks brilliant!

I have to ask, if you were to start over, would you shave the bay? It's a painful process lol.

Did you build the engine yourself too?

Regarding tools, i am a mechanic and had alot of tools anyway and often got tools i needed as gifts.. other than that i bought tools as i went along, i dont mind buying tools.. The MIG welder was the expensive one and i need an air compressor to finish my bay off one day 100%

MR-VTEC's looks immaculate!! I was going to shave the middle of the firewall the same but gave up on it for now as i was keeping heat and needed the hoses to run through it. My brake line tuck also was a massive expensive failed job..

What tool did you use and where did you get the hardline from?
Also, did you use alot of bodyfiller?

I would never ever ever do this again, as most people who have done a shave would agree. it takes so long, its costs soo much money and in the end it probably isnt really worth it.

i contemplated many times giving up and parting out. i've pretty much thought of exactly the same thing as you if i were to start over, get the car, do the swap then do little bits at a time. maybe just tuck a few wires here and there but only ever do small manageable bits. stuff that you can do over a weekend and still drive the car come sunday arvo.

With a big project like this, you tend to lose interest and you also lose the motorvation to continue to fork out money to keep going with it. You dont really get to enjoy the car. Yeah sure you have the little glimmers of accomplishement when you overcome a problem or finish a part you've been working on for weeks on end but you still have so much to do and the light at the end of the tunnel seems to fade.

I saw it with your build how you just decided to give up on the shave and paint. i definately understand why you made that decision and i can relate.

i have a rigid flaring tool and i sourced most of my brake and fuel line parts from summit and anplumbing in the states. I went with zinc coated steel fittings and steel hardline as it can be engineered if i wanted to register the car again.

There is a fair bit of sheet metal that has gone into the bay so filler is kept to a minimum.

All i can say to anyone contemplating doing this kind of thing is research, research, plan and plan some more.

Sexc86
26-01-2009, 12:59 PM
I cant believe the history behind this car.

I remember meeting justin (the previous owner) back in 02 with this car. we MAY or MAY-NOT of had a race with my stockish sedan. At the time had a d16y1 SOHC vtec with I/H/E. From there to a H22a conversion. Then to sell up to richo who would go the step further with forced induction... and then to a "all out" build as we see today. What a way it has come in 6 years.

MR-VTEC
27-01-2009, 06:58 PM
Got some updates, got stuck into the suspension over the weekend.

I don't have a shop press and couldn't really justify getting one as i don't believe i would use it enough, so i went about making my own tools lol ;)

First up i needed to do the rear trailing arm bushes so i made up some extended arms out of some scrap steel i had lying around to attach to a 2 jaw puller i already had.

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/7417/01bs5.jpg

Then i made up a cup press fitting out of an off cut of 3inch pipe and some more scrap steel plate and welded it together

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/7410/02gp2.jpg

Only took about 15mins to make and worked like a charm. The arms go over the trailing arm and hook onto the back then you just screw the jaw puller into the cup fitting and the bush presses out :D I then used the same tool to press the new mugen bushes in :thumbsup:.

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/4651/03nd3.jpg

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6788/04qi0.jpg

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/421/05oi8.jpg

I then got stuck into cleaning and painting the trailing arm and brakes and fitted some new rotors and pads.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1106/06fo2.jpg

Removing the lower control arm bushes were abit difficult. i did it the ghetto way by burning out the oem bushes, cutting the metal shim then knocking it out with a hammer :o not pretty but it works ;)

I then replaced them with some energy suspension bushes, installed some skunk2 adjustable camber arms and cleaned up the coilovers

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/7008/07lr4.jpg

Managed to get the front done too. New paint, new bushes, new upper arms :D

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/4701/09ea3.jpg

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/6566/21412609fd6.jpg

markoJEK1
27-01-2009, 07:00 PM
good stuff champ, quality all round, keep it up

Paul1985
27-01-2009, 07:33 PM
great work!
Nice job on the tool. I was considering doing a similar thing with a G-clamp for removing ball-joints. Ended up hammering them out the ghetto way aswell.

Looking real fresh!
What paint did you end up using?

MR-VTEC
27-01-2009, 07:38 PM
great work!
Nice job on the tool. I was considering doing a similar thing with a G-clamp for removing ball-joints. Ended up hammering them out the ghetto way aswell.

Looking real fresh!
What paint did you end up using?

Thanks man, for ball joints i just bought a generic ball joint removal tool from repco :thumbsup: makes removing ball joints easy :D

The trailing arm is actually only polished up using car polish. came up great so no need to paint.

The front control arms i painted however. i used duplicolour gloss black engine enamel. i used this because of its resistance to oils and heat etc.

Paul1985
27-01-2009, 07:39 PM
Hey Richo, you got any pics and info throughout your engine bay welding/grinding/filling/priming?

I'd love to see some. It come out so clean.

MR-VTEC
27-01-2009, 07:51 PM
yeah i'll try and get some up on the weekend

DNYALL
28-01-2009, 05:17 PM
damn man, building your own tools. Now that is dedicated. Attention to detail with the suspension components is awesome!! One of the best builds I hav ever seen!!!!!

EGB18CT
28-01-2009, 07:23 PM
looking sexy... why the eagle rods for such a build tho? cost? i have to start my build soon if it ever gets going again gt35 sitting lonely in the shed waiting on a block!!

anyway top effort hope it all turns out for you!

Paul1985
28-01-2009, 07:51 PM
How'd you go with flaring the SS Brake line??
Mine was an epic fail.

I know what you mean by routing the lines under the dash being difficult aswell... that damn clutch is in the way of it all..

Im thinking of attempting another brake line tuck in the near future, just getting as much tips as possible as my first tuck was an extremely expensive failure on both tools and materials.

What i did was bend the summit S/S with a Ridgid bender, ream the tube with small drill bits, slightly filed around the edges where i was going to flare.. Then i used my Ridgid 145 37* flare tool to flare.. About the first 6 were perfect flares... From then on the line didnt flare (only ever so slightly pushed out the tube, even going over the same flare again didnt work). Either that, or the flare tool didnt have enough strength to hold the tube and the cone pushed it out of the tool rather than flare...

After excess attempts it has distorted the cone. I used a cheap Jegs tool and it totally demolished the cone on it after 2 flares.

Hope you dont mind me asking :)

Its good to see someone successful with it and obviously with working methods :)

JasonGilholme
28-01-2009, 08:25 PM
You'll love the energy suspension bushes man.

I have the exact same as you but mine are black. and i painted all my arms black when i took them out too. Looks great.

I've heard of people using alluminium for hard lines. Whats the go with that? i wouldn't think it would be strong/safe enough to use when compared to steel.

Paul1985
29-01-2009, 07:17 AM

I have the exact same as you but mine are black. and i painted all my arms black when i took them out too. Looks great.

I've heard of people using alluminium for hard lines. Whats the go with that? i wouldn't think it would be strong/safe enough to use when compared to steel.

No way i would use aluminium line. It's too soft a material. pretty sure it's not legal.

JasonGilholme
29-01-2009, 07:40 AM
my thoughts exactly paul. just wanted to be sure.

MR-VTEC
29-01-2009, 04:33 PM
How'd you go with flaring the SS Brake line??
Mine was an epic fail.

I know what you mean by routing the lines under the dash being difficult aswell... that damn clutch is in the way of it all..

Im thinking of attempting another brake line tuck in the near future, just getting as much tips as possible as my first tuck was an extremely expensive failure on both tools and materials.

What i did was bend the summit S/S with a Ridgid bender, ream the tube with small drill bits, slightly filed around the edges where i was going to flare.. Then i used my Ridgid 145 37* flare tool to flare.. About the first 6 were perfect flares... From then on the line didnt flare (only ever so slightly pushed out the tube, even going over the same flare again didnt work). Either that, or the flare tool didnt have enough strength to hold the tube and the cone pushed it out of the tool rather than flare...

After excess attempts it has distorted the cone. I used a cheap Jegs tool and it totally demolished the cone on it after 2 flares.

Hope you dont mind me asking :)

Its good to see someone successful with it and obviously with working methods :)

Well to start with i used steel line instead of SS, much easier to work with, cheaper, same as oem lines.

Yeah its all in the prep. you really need to ream the tube properly or it will interfere with the outcome of the flare. also getting the tube sitting in the clamp at the right height will also affect the flare. but yeah i wasn't using ss so i can't really help or compare.

sounds like you need a new cone :o

You originally bought all aluminium fittings didn't you?

As far as i know only steel lines and fittings can be engineered.

Paul1985
29-01-2009, 04:47 PM
Well to start with i used steel line instead of SS, much easier to work with, cheaper, same as oem lines.

Yeah its all in the prep. you really need to ream the tube properly or it will interfere with the outcome of the flare. also getting the tube sitting in the clamp at the right height will also affect the flare. but yeah i wasn't using ss so i can't really help or compare.

sounds like you need a new cone :o

You originally bought all aluminium fittings didn't you?

As far as i know only steel lines and fittings can be engineered.

Ahhhh i see. Thats what im going to go next time. I did originally purchase all aluminum fittings and then decided against it so i purchased all steel fittings.. So if you know anyone that needs aluminiumn fittings cheap.. Then i got 3 rolls of SS tube which was pretty much wasted.. 2 flare tools aswell.

I think im going to get myself a new cone and some steel line next time...

Do you know if single flared brake lines can be engineered?

MR-VTEC
29-01-2009, 05:04 PM
i'm not sure about that one. although i dont see why not as the fittings are designed for that type of flare. Thats a question that will have to get cleared up by an automotive engineer though.

MR-VTEC
11-02-2009, 04:08 PM
keep your eyes out in the for sale section. This one is getting parted out :(

JasonGilholme
11-02-2009, 04:24 PM
what??!!

How come?

Type S Tony
11-02-2009, 04:29 PM
This thing looks MAD!!!!!!!!!!, Hang The F**k On

Alexx
11-02-2009, 05:28 PM
Hold the phone - after all that work!?

No way...

Sexc86
11-02-2009, 05:39 PM
mate you gone to all this trouble to keep this under wraps... the "come out of the closet"... then 2 weeks later selling ?

MR-VTEC
11-02-2009, 05:45 PM
i have my reasons. . .

i have been struggling to find motorvation to keep going with it and i thought if i shared what i was doin i might get motovated again but unfortunately i havent.

plus i had a few offers on parts of the build from some close friends so it all kind of came to the point where i said its probably financially better for me just to stop now.

but yeah for those who are chasing parts let me know what your after. will be parting the whole car out, stock panels, bumpers, lights, interior and so on.

motor and turbo setup already gone

VTi_b0i
11-02-2009, 05:46 PM
epic fail

markoJEK1
11-02-2009, 05:47 PM
what a shame, whats going on in QLD everyone lately, seems to wake up one morning and say its going up for sale!

good luck anyway what ever happens

JasonGilholme
11-02-2009, 05:48 PM
eyes were too big for your belly i spose.

good luck mate.

Sexc86
11-02-2009, 05:53 PM
i have my reasons. . .

i have been struggling to find motorvation to keep going with it and i thought if i shared what i was doin i might get motovated again but unfortunately i havent.

plus i had a few offers on parts of the build from some close friends so it all kind of came to the point where i said its probably financially better for me just to stop now.

but yeah for those who are chasing parts let me know what your after. will be parting the whole car out, stock panels, bumpers, lights, interior and so on.

motor and turbo setup already gone

but what are you gonna do with the car and that beautifull shaved bay and all those brake lines?

VTi_b0i
11-02-2009, 05:53 PM
eyes were too big for your belly i spose.

good luck mate.

AMEN! seems to happen alot around here now days lol

MR-VTEC
11-02-2009, 05:54 PM
i have been working on and off on this thing for 2 years now and i'm still really no closer to driving it. i guess you could say it was one massive waste of time and money but i prefer to think of it as a great learning experience, just i didn't finish up where i originally planned.

i learned sooo much by undertaking this project and i've learned the kind of things you can't really learn unless you do something like this, so i am still quite happy about the choices i have made.

JasonGilholme
11-02-2009, 05:54 PM
yeah it does. Some people have their reasons though. Others just seem to give up.

MR-VTEC
11-02-2009, 05:56 PM
but what are you gonna do with the car and that beautifull shaved bay and all those brake lines?

everything will be up for sale ;)

will make a for sale thread this weekend i'd say

mr_vtec
11-02-2009, 06:01 PM
how much as a rolling shell but complete with brakes and all..
ready for a motor??

Sexc86
11-02-2009, 07:20 PM
man atleast keep the car. paint the bay. Through in a b16/d16 to have some fun with. put some standardish parts on and just cruise around with it for a while. Then sell up. A car in running condition will alwayes sell for more then a half finished shell regardless of the money and man hrs put into it

JasonGilholme
11-02-2009, 07:25 PM
shaved bay with a clean looking SOHC would be original. I'd like to see that. Would be a piece of piss too.

egturbo
11-02-2009, 09:44 PM
such a shame i was looking so forward to seeing this machine on qld roads, so whst left of the car that is up for sale, interior, wat about break lines

Paul1985
12-02-2009, 07:16 AM
It wouldnt be easy to throw in a B/D now i dont think.

Pretty sure the drivers side bracket welded to the engine bay is for a H-series swap.

I didnt think a D/B would work with this mounting point?

JasonGilholme
12-02-2009, 07:18 AM
only one mount would need to be chanced as far as i know. Considering the amount of work that was already done, it would be minimal effort.

MR-VTEC
12-02-2009, 05:22 PM
prices will be up on the weekend in a for sale thread.

I didn't have the time to work on it as it is, so it's just gonna get sold or parted out.

One of the biggest reasons for stopping now, is time. I just don't have the time for a project of this size. If i were to continue with it at the pace i have been for the past six months this car wont get finished til 2020 :(

MR-VTEC
12-02-2009, 05:25 PM
There will be a bunch of items up for sale for any guys interested in shaving or tucking their bay, such as brake line tuck kit, fully tucked custom Rywire engine harness, fuel line fittings etc

egSi
12-02-2009, 06:11 PM
ur as gay as a pink fart. i hate you and andy :confused::confused::confused:

pm sent

i got a mention? sick :p:thumbsup:

Paul1985
12-02-2009, 06:31 PM
Please let us know in here when the for sale thread is up.

It's sad to see it go but sometimes you just have to let go of these things and move on with life. Sometimes a project of this size and cost can cause alot of stress.

All the best with whatevers next.

I'd love to see some more various pics of this during the build up in here if you wanna post up at some stage. Especially the bay shave. You did a fantastic job on it and ill like to get some tips for next time.

You getting out of the Honda scene altogether?

MR-VTEC
12-02-2009, 06:55 PM
ur as gay as a pink fart. i hate you and andy :confused::confused::confused:

pm sent

i got a mention? sick :p:thumbsup:

haha its all your fault why i'm giving up, you homo :p

i couldn't take all the shit you gave me when you last visited :D

Please let us know in here when the for sale thread is up.

It's sad to see it go but sometimes you just have to let go of these things and move on with life. Sometimes a project of this size and cost can cause alot of stress.

All the best with whatevers next.

I'd love to see some more various pics of this during the build up in here if you wanna post up at some stage. Especially the bay shave. You did a fantastic job on it and ill like to get some tips for next time.

You getting out of the Honda scene altogether?

yeah will do.

I bet you've considered starting over, or stopping more than a few times ;)

nah i've never completely been out of the scene, just lurking in the shadows ;)

might build something simple, something that i can enjoy instead :thumbsup:

MR-VTEC
15-02-2009, 05:17 PM
for sale thread will be up tommorrow night . . .

heres the brakeline tuck kit i have put together. All genuine earls fittings, summit racing steel tubing, Rigid flaring tool ;)

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/2673/b1ia6.jpg

Heres the custom RYWIRE Harness

Full heatshrink and expandable sleeving, condensed into one section, lengthened for in cabin fusebox tuck.

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/2183/h1xk8.jpg

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/9017/h2vc3.jpg

Cvik_ryda
15-02-2009, 06:19 PM
im a big fan of the h22a and its sad to see this one goes.But u know what best for u. hat off.

MR-VTEC
16-02-2009, 07:02 PM
for sale thread - http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107402

fatboyz39
16-02-2009, 07:08 PM
all the hardwork and sell up? weak

zco
16-02-2009, 08:20 PM
this has got to be the best build ive seen so far down under..

FARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
is all i have to say

Paul1985
17-02-2009, 01:49 PM
this has got to be the best build ive seen so far down under..

FARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
is all i have to say

Agreed.

revjunkie
19-02-2009, 05:06 PM
Dont worry mate!!!.. QLD still has some nasty vee hee cal 's being built.. i have one but its all sssshh!!. and im sooo not parting out :P

what a shame, whats going on in QLD everyone lately, seems to wake up one morning and say its going up for sale!

good luck anyway what ever happens

Webby_roller
19-02-2009, 06:42 PM
Dont worry mate!!!.. QLD still has some nasty vee hee cal 's being built.. i have one but its all sssshh!!. and im sooo not parting out :P

I've already shotgunned first ride :)

egturbo
21-02-2009, 10:12 AM
hahaha there will be a few coming out of teh wood work soon enough... and agree with you revjunkie defs not parting out hahahah

MR-VTEC
21-02-2009, 12:50 PM
hahaha there will be a few coming out of teh wood work soon enough... and agree with you revjunkie defs not parting out hahahah

i used to see your car all the time across from narangba station, do you work there?

looks clean :thumbsup:

egturbo
22-02-2009, 08:21 PM
mr-vtec- did you realy man? yeah im the night manager at the iga there man soon leaving though, should still be there do you live in teh area. i bought another so mines going to be off the road whilst a few grands woth of goodies go in lol

MR-VTEC
23-02-2009, 04:48 AM
i used to drop off my mate there after uni.

nice :)

egturbo
23-02-2009, 11:28 AM
oh tru what car, i probs seen it around...