PDA

View Full Version : Cbr1000rr fireblade international boty

S2kane
27-01-2009, 02:03 PM
"The CBR1000RR Fireblade has taken out the prestigious International Bike of the Year award for 2008, continuing its domination of the premier motorcycle awards. Honda’s new naked bike, the CB1000R, was named the runner up for the top award. The International Bike of the Year award was judged by 13 motorcycle magazines from around the world, eight of whom included the Honda Superbike in their top three choices. Honda also won the top two spots in the reader’s choice section, with the Fireblade awarded top honours and the CBR600RR taking second place. The internationally renowned Fireblade is now the undisputed favourite of the motorcycle industry. It has now taken out the Two Wheels Magazine’s bike of the year award, Australian Motorcycle News magazine’s Superbike of the year award, won the Rapid magazine’s Ultimate Sportsbike Shootout as well as the Australian Motorcycle News magazine’s Reader’s Choice trophy. " END QUOTE

Type R Positive
27-01-2009, 02:46 PM
Sweet. I wonder what '09 will bring?

10KRPM
28-01-2009, 04:53 PM
Prob nothing as its not due for an update for at least another year or so.

Ahhh bikes.....so addictive but yet so impractical. Im still in 2 minds on whether or not to upgrade from my vfr800 to the cbr1000 or just get another car.

Tarsnakes
07-03-2009, 07:26 PM
Ahhh bikes.....so addictive but yet so impractical. Im still in 2 minds on whether or not to upgrade from my vfr800 to the cbr1000 or just get another car.

I've kept my VFR800 and bought an Accord Euro!

However, I was looking at a Repsol blade in Peter Stevens yesterday, and pondered the joys of owning a genuine performance bike!

Maybe in 18 months or so, but I'm keen on a Hayabusa as well.

Cheers