PDA

View Full Version : 3 childseats in 08 Honda CRV??

kylz4
03-02-2009, 01:06 PM
Just wondering if anyone has fit 3 child restraints in their 08 CRV? We have one child and another on the way but are thinking ahead to if we have a 3rd. The sales guy said it can fit 3 but i'd prefer to hear from people who actually have three in!

It would need to fit 2x forward facing compact seats and 1x slimline booster seat. I would take them in if i had them but as we don't yet have the three kiddies we don't have the seats either HEHE

evolution
03-02-2009, 06:00 PM
I know this is not adding any value to your questions, but it sounds like a 7 seater like the Odyssey would suit your needs more, then you could have all 3 child seats with some space to spare for other passengers.

kylz4
03-02-2009, 09:01 PM
I had a look at the odyssey but i'm not a huge fan of it personally (just looks i think hehe) i do like the idea of extra seating though. You can't put child seats in the back row though can you? No anchor points for them there? And would you fit 3 in the 1st row? If you had 3 in the 1st row how would you access the back seats?

evolution
03-02-2009, 09:07 PM
Yes you can... refer to this thread.

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98476

kylz4
03-02-2009, 09:48 PM
thanks for that. I'll have to take hubby to have a look at them on the weekend when checking out the cr-v again

yorrick
11-02-2009, 01:01 PM
There are sufficient anchoring points to fit three children's seats in a CRV (either on the back of the seat or the rear roof)
Mind you - at this point, you may need to seriously look at either a larger SUV (Honda MDX, Toyota Kluger, Mazda CX9) or a people mover (Kia Carnivale, Honda Odessy, Toyota Tarago) since you need to have more room as the kids grow up or boot storage for prams and so on.