PDA

View Full Version : f22a extractors

saikou27
04-02-2009, 09:30 PM
anybody here runnin a set of extractors on thier f22a? i need some for a cb7 accord. do extractors from any other honda engines fit theese? ive looked everywhere but cant seem to find any. any help would be good.....

CB7_OWNER
09-02-2009, 02:55 PM
Try your local honda wrecker they have alot of f22a engines lying around. ( well the one i went to anyways).... according to my knowledge no other honda engines have extractors that will bold on directly wifout mod...

I've had ebay extractors shipped over from the states before... they werent direct bolt.. as they werent designed for use wif air conditioning..

and just a random fact.. the f22a9 extractors were designed relatively well.. its a cast iron 4-2 - 1 design.. soo its not bad for stock.. as long as you dont get the f22a1 extractors which are cast and 4-1 i think..

if there is nothing wrong with your extractors dont, change them.. negligable gains.. more noticeable gains is doing a h23 intake mani swap..from a prelude.

saikou27
09-02-2009, 06:43 PM
thanks mate. its for a mate who has a f22a. not sure what extractors they are ill have to check . cat back should do him just fine for now. might grab some from the states when the dollars a bit better.

Nepolian
15-02-2009, 02:45 PM
Trader from the classifieds have headers for $399 to suit the F22A.

Goodluck :)