PDA

View Full Version : Bennjamin why did you lock my thread.

Gio
16-02-2009, 04:53 PM
What the hell, please explain Bennjamin.

I posted this thread:
http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107294&page=7

And you lock it with out any reason to....AND THEN CREATE YOUR OWN???

Here it is:
http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106633&page=44

Now why?

Explain.

Chris.

beeza
16-02-2009, 04:55 PM
Come Gio,take it to PM man.

Leave benny alone,he does an amazing job on here.He does not deserve to spoken to like this,just take it to PM!

johnprocter
16-02-2009, 04:57 PM
Is it that much of a big deal lol? Will you actually lose sleep over this? :S

jeffreymui
16-02-2009, 04:58 PM
give benjamin a break....maybe he accidentally closed ur thread and now he is trying to reactivate it?

johnprocter
16-02-2009, 05:02 PM
lol it def wasnt an accident but still whats the big deal. atleast there is a topic open about hte discussion so meh.

spastic
16-02-2009, 05:05 PM
i'd say.

1. Several topics were made in relation to the government schemes
2. therefore he created a new one so ALL government bonus talk could be in one thread
3. Benjamin is king of ozhonda
4. dont fcuk with him.

beeza
16-02-2009, 05:05 PM
Go for a surf Chris :)

mocchi
16-02-2009, 05:31 PM
i think its because there are several similar thread in lounge, and ben thought its much more manageable to combine all similar threads in one thread only.

the thread created by gio was very good imo. i wouldnt know anything abt stimulus package if it wasnt for him. thanks gio.

beeza
16-02-2009, 05:34 PM
the thread created by gio was very good imo. i wouldnt know anything abt stimulus package if it wasnt for him. thanks gio.

Same.

Thanks Gio!!!

:wave:

SiReal
16-02-2009, 05:42 PM
Something not worth getting cranky about.

Same goes for Movie discussion threads, stolen threads, etc etc.. its called collaboration yo.

Gio
16-02-2009, 08:22 PM
Lol if any of you guys know me you would know im not serious haha.

It was more of *raises on eyebrow* 'please explain', you know what that racist red haired bitch says lol.

Just would have liked a reason as i can see all the same questions being asked in the new thread that were explained in the last.

Didn't mean to come across rude, there was just no reason left to as it was locked.

Chris.

beeza
16-02-2009, 08:26 PM
haha ALL GOOD Gio!!

I think we have all been in a similair position...we can then understand more then how difficult benny's job is and what a marvellous job he does! Legend.

bennjamin
16-02-2009, 08:48 PM
back online

suprised at your application of your query.

for one , you didnt bother to pm me about it and ask in person , rather than kick up a fuss about it for everyone to make their own assumptions about. Queryor whatever ,there is a better way to deal with things like this and PM THE MOD about it for a direct answer.

Anyway , as covered above there is a few out and its a general discussion thread.

Closed.