PDA

View Full Version : wanna new car

oh yea honda
21-02-2009, 08:51 PM
Hey guys im looking at buying a new car wanting another accord like an 94 95 model ve tech or not its ok im in ballina so near there would be great if your got any links or info you can send it would be great.im looking at a manual low ks like 150 000ish:wave: at the most good nick and ive got about 6k to spend thanks guys.

FAT VTI
21-02-2009, 09:02 PM
dude, thats lazy as, go look at second hand car websites yourself.
www.carsales.com.au

start at the above, then use-
www.google.com

theres your links.

Mr_will
21-02-2009, 09:14 PM
1. get off your lazy ass and do your own research.

2. its 'VTEC' not 've tech'.

xcwizit
22-02-2009, 12:31 PM
1. get off your lazy ass and do your own research.

2. its 'VTEC' not 've tech'.

Mr Will just VTECCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC'd you! And just to let you knw, I picked up a CD5 for $6k standard, imac in and out full service history from 0km-150,000 kms.

Try www.tradingpost.com.au or why dont u check the CARS FOR SALE section on OH!

curtis265
22-02-2009, 12:39 PM
vtakkkked yo

OMG.JAI xD
22-02-2009, 03:06 PM
How bout post in the Willing/Wanting to buy thread hey?

I dont see how this is accord related.

Better if you ask mods to move and change title.
Youll get better luck and less flaming .

oh yea honda
22-02-2009, 04:00 PM
blah blah blah wankers asked a simple question god and i do look at the car sites but there all to far away sorry guys for being a wanker just trying to get a new car

xcwizit
22-02-2009, 04:18 PM
blah blah blah wankers asked a simple question god and i do look at the car sites but there all to far away sorry guys for being a wanker just trying to get a new car

Excuse me mate.. Are you calling us WANKERS? :eek::eek:
For your information, do exactly what OMG.JAI said, change the title, move this thread to the WTB (wanted to buy) section and be more specific next time you post something, why didn't you add in the fact you have been looking at car trade sites. And Ill tell you one thing, when I was new like you,not knowing what to write.. I used to get flamed as well... Cop it on the chin and you'll learn for next time on how to start posts and threads.. Gee I aint a pro but you should know that you'd get flamed or unknowledgable replies mate!

oh yea honda
22-02-2009, 10:18 PM
yeah thanks mate and sorry guys i dont know much about hondas but i want to there great cars and just keen on getten a another doesnt mean i can be a wanker thanks again for your cooments