PDA

View Full Version : [SA] Adelaide NSX S2000?

Melbz
24-02-2009, 11:32 PM
How many people on OzHonda own a NSX or S2000 that live in Adelaide?

rokkuchan
25-02-2009, 01:05 AM
Yup me...- S2k.

rokkuchan
25-02-2009, 01:07 AM
oh wait, u said NSX "AND" S2k, in that case, not me...i just have s2k...

Melbz
25-02-2009, 01:18 AM
hehe i mean or :P

s2kadl
25-02-2009, 10:01 AM
I got one too... an s2k that is

chicken8
25-02-2009, 10:33 AM
these threads are so dumb

me5t1za
25-02-2009, 12:59 PM
he's organising a cruise in SA n just trying to get as many people to come with and especially who has these rides so it'll be a decent turn out.

Melbz
25-02-2009, 10:58 PM
thanks me5t1za :P

AHMARNI
21-09-2009, 03:38 PM
Me!!

I know it's an old post, but with Summer coming up, an SA s2k cruise is called for! :)

crunkman99
21-09-2009, 05:30 PM
ill be selling my euro soon to get a 2000 :p

Eth
15-01-2010, 06:33 AM
Morning everyone! awesome weather we're getting this week. Anyways, I'm new to the site as I've just upgraded from my 03 Jazz to an 04 S2K. Would so much love to catch up with other VTEC enthusiast.

Does SA have a S2K club?

AHMARNI
30-01-2010, 04:12 PM
Hey guys, welcome to the S2K club!
As I don't know of any actual clubs in SA i'd say we are it! There aren't too many of the model around Adelaide, I've probably seen 5 or 6 different ones over the last few years.

Who's up for a cruise then??? :wave:

Eth
30-01-2010, 09:01 PM
I'm keen but leaving in a couple of weeks for a short holiday though.

Not more then 10 s2k in ADL I reckon. So far, I've seen;
1. white AP1
2. silver AP2
3. red AP1
4. blue AP2
5. 3x black AP1

anyone else up for it? lets get the SA club rolling!

mooshie
31-01-2010, 04:21 PM
?? there would be a lot more than 10 dude.

There are 4 for sale on carsales at the moment

Eth
01-02-2010, 02:01 PM
ok,15 then? haha. so rare to see them around though, and most of them that I see are AP1s.

you interested in a cruise mooshie?

tay113
10-09-2010, 03:05 AM
Hi guys, its better late than never..I am a new comer and will be glad to get together sometime .I hope by now you all would have secure more s2000 around adelaide.Looking forward.cheers

Eth
10-09-2010, 07:06 AM
hey tay, wouldn't mind getting together for sure. hopefully weather gets better soon ..any suggestions guys?

tay113
12-09-2010, 03:24 AM
hi eth, it will be great introduction to get together with S2000 interested parties and ....
(example ) perhaps meet at a hungry jack venue on a weekend .Certainly, it will give us the opportunity to exchange information,meet friends and plan local trips to victor harbour,handroft or the hills.We can perhaps kick start with a few.Just my thoughts. cheers tay

spyda00
12-09-2010, 06:26 PM
rare to even see an NSX these days :(

tay113
13-09-2010, 12:40 AM
NSX...
Unfortunately,its like looking for a pin in a hay stack and being an expensive car ,its hard to see many around.So far in SA over a 10 years period,i would have seen it twice.Next best ,S2000 smile.

Eth
13-09-2010, 04:55 PM
there's a couple of NSX that I know of in Adl. The owners are collectors, rarely driven.

Tay, as far as the meet up is concerned, im in. Now to get others to join in is the hard bit.

What color do you drive anyways? Might have seen you around ..

tay113
14-09-2010, 02:14 AM
HI eth,
No worries about the others and i am sure given time they will love to get together as the weathers warming up as we speaks while rallying for more interests.Will get the numbers up once the ball gets rolling.
My s2000 is red in colour and have bought it 7weeks ago.Just tiding the car with recent service under 30K and I am trying to source for another CD changer as mines kaput just playing 1 disc and guess after 10years of life,its still good just playing 1 disc.smile.
cheers tay

fung9420
14-09-2010, 08:45 PM
Hey.... guys glad to see some s2k members in Adl.
Im quite new to honda.
I'm probably inspecting a s2k on Thursday.
If anyone could help, that would be much appreciate.

The s2k is in woodville area.

hope i can join u guys soon. Cheers

Eth
14-09-2010, 10:26 PM
yea Tay, when the weather eases up a bit, we'll get together.

Fung, you checking out the blue 1 that's for sale?

fung9420
16-09-2010, 09:39 PM

Yea... just had a quick look today of the blue one. Price ok... but the condition is a bit of concern. He has no service history.
Seems mechanical sounds tho... but the paint and the seats aren't so good.
See if he will get back to me for my offer.
Have anyone seen that blue one before? any impression?

tay113
18-09-2010, 12:52 AM
hi fung,I have seen it advertise on the carsales.Hope you get it and will have the opportunity to get together.

tay113
18-09-2010, 12:57 AM

Eth,If you are in the CBD,can least get together at central market for coffee as its a great venue .let me know .Likewise with the others ..smile..cheers tay

fung9420
18-09-2010, 09:02 AM
I live just 3km away from cbd. Sure we could catch up.
I'm probably going to Melb to have a look of The other s2k next weekend.

tay113
18-09-2010, 07:50 PM
HI guys,,
today to my surprise,i saw 2 red s2000 of which i spoke briefly to one of them while i was at an electronic shop.He brought his car over from uk and i have told him about our intended get together through the ozhonda forum.Its pretty good feeling when all of a sudden ,you see the same colour which is a pretty rare sight and they all look well kept.The other was driving pass greenhill rd.Make my day.
tay

fung9420
20-09-2010, 03:28 AM
bought from UK?? personal import?
I dont really want a grey one since it seems everywhere, but otherwise i m positive with it.
Red and white always good for Honda's. Hope i can get mine soon then join u guys.

cheers

AHMARNI
20-09-2010, 12:12 PM
Hi everyone!!
Great to see that we might actually get a meet organised sometime soon!! :D
Good luck to those of you looking to purchase an S2K, it will be the best decision you've ever made, they're a fabulous car!! :D

Perhaps if it takes the next month or so to give all the SA K owners time to see this thread and reply, we can organise a drive day for once the weather is a little more predictable?

Woohoo I'm excited :D

tay113
20-09-2010, 04:11 PM
I dont really want a grey one since it seems everywhere, but otherwise i m positive with it.
Red and white always good for Honda's. Hope i can get mine soon then join u guys.

cheers
hes from uk and had it from new .Neat looking car.smile.For me, Red ,white,silver, and dont mind yellow too.Hope you get a good one and looking forward to seeing you in the gathering.

rokkuchan
20-09-2010, 04:36 PM
Yo im from adl, just sold my s2k but still got some wheels to match it and also a roof well mat to sell.

tay113
20-09-2010, 04:57 PM
HI ahmarni,
Good to hear from you and glad to know we are getting momentum and gathering more interest .Yes! the weathers still undecided but being a new comer,i have driven few times shivering with the cold and of course the thrill too.To you all out there who is not sure about the Honda S2000,once you driven it,its like a bud that doesn't want to go away..For you fung, happy hunting.
Looking forward to seeing you too asap.smile.cheers tay

Eth
20-09-2010, 07:01 PM
Yo im from adl, just sold my s2k but still got some wheels to match it and also a roof well mat to sell.

what wheels do you have mate? ap2 roof? ta

tay113
20-09-2010, 07:05 PM
HI,sorry to hear you have sold yours as we are trying to get new numbers for gatherings...
i do hope the car is sold locally just to get the population up.smile.Good luck to you cheers tay

rokkuchan
20-09-2010, 10:09 PM
what wheels do you have mate? ap2 roof? ta

it's in the for sale section. http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?136751-Project-Kics-Neochrome-price-*dropped*!!-Enkei-RPF1-17x8-17x9-Ku36-tyres-as-new&highlight=Enkei+RPF1

They're Enkei RPF1 17x8+45 and 17x9+45. They're almost close to brand new - i just done 100kms in them and tyres are also 99.9% new with semi slicks (ku36) . They look good on S2k as they're wide. (in the pic, my rear wheels are cambered -3 degrees and front -2 degrees.).

They cost over $3xxx brand new with tyres and if u try go thru wheelworx, they're $4xxx ...

Ap2 roof? I'm only selling the "ROOF WELL MAT" . This stops the back shelf vibration for Ap1 and also protects the roof's screen when it retracts in the well. Pics of my ex-car also there.

tay113
23-09-2010, 06:44 PM
it's in the for sale section. http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?136751-Project-Kics-Neochrome-price-*dropped*!!-Enkei-RPF1-17x8-17x9-Ku36-tyres-as-new&highlight=Enkei+RPF1

They're Enkei RPF1 17x8+45 and 17x9+45. They're almost close to brand new - i just done 100kms in them and tyres are also 99.9% new with semi slicks (ku36) . They look good on S2k as they're wide. (in the pic, my rear wheels are cambered -3 degrees and front -2 degrees.).

They cost over $3xxx brand new with tyres and if u try go thru wheelworx, they're $4xxx ...

Ap2 roof? I'm only selling the "ROOF WELL MAT" . This stops the back shelf vibration for Ap1 and also protects the roof's screen when it retracts in the well. Pics of my ex-car also there.

Many thanks to rockkuchan as i bought his roof well mat.He showed me his wheels with the tyres in the garage and i would love to buy it if i have the budget.Its beautiful.Hes very kind to offer any assistance to all of us on the s2000 if needed in SA as he still got the tools.

rokkuchan
24-09-2010, 10:30 AM
Hey thanks! Your car was very nice! made me miss mine so much! Almost close to brand new with ur paint work i must say and good buy.

Many thanks to rockkuchan as i bought his roof well mat.He showed me his wheels with the tyres in the garage and i would love to buy it if i have the budget.Its beautiful.Hes very kind to offer any assistance to all of us on the s2000 if needed in SA as he still got the tools.

tay113
25-09-2010, 08:30 PM
Hey thanks! Your car was very nice! made me miss mine so much! Almost close to brand new with ur paint work i must say and good buy.

It will be nice to see you make a come back with another s2000 once you have settled your other affairs.After all you have enough experience with the honda.
Just spent some time cleaning out old battery leak as it stripped of paint with sign of rust ,so far had respray the metal base on battery.Will next have to respray slightly on engine bay as leak got to it.Rust water probably good on my orange tree.

rokkuchan
26-09-2010, 10:04 PM
Just buy those compound spray or paste that will turn rust into bare metal then paint over it. Much safer that way. The chemical that is sprayed on it will bond with the rust to form another metal.

I can't remember exactly what they're called but perhaps ask in Super Cheap or Bunnings. I have to find out more on what product it is.

Unfortunately, I won't get another S2K... If there is a next car, it will an upgrade to something better. :)

It will be nice to see you make a come back with another s2000 once you have settled your other affairs.After all you have enough experience with the honda.
Just spent some time cleaning out old battery leak as it stripped of paint with sign of rust ,so far had respray the metal base on battery.Will next have to respray slightly on engine bay as leak got to it.Rust water probably good on my orange tree.

tay113
27-09-2010, 02:52 AM

cheers

hi fung, check it out.price real cheap s2000.wonder if its worth the effort as milage is reasonable.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Honda-S2000-2002-damaged-/200523484846?pt=AU_Cars&hash=item2eb0218eae

tay113
27-09-2010, 02:58 AM
Just buy those compound spray or paste that will turn rust into bare metal then paint over it. Much safer that way. The chemical that is sprayed on it will bond with the rust to form another metal.

I can't remember exactly what they're called but perhaps ask in Super Cheap or Bunnings. I have to find out more on what product it is.

Unfortunately, I won't get another S2K... If there is a next car, it will an upgrade to something better. :)
bought a red can of anti rust spray from bunnings.Thanks.I saw the silicon spray on canvas top to waterproof it and wonder if its alright to protect it from sun and bird poo ??

tay113
27-09-2010, 03:07 AM

bought a red can of anti rust spray from bunnings.Thanks.I saw the silicon spray on canvas top to waterproof it and wonder if its alright to protect it from sun and bird poo ??

Traction Limited
11-10-2010, 04:58 AM
Hi all,
Going to be returning to live in Adel after 8 yrs away interstate & os.
Planning on getting s2000 as soon as i am back.
How many of you regularly track your cars? What sort of mods?
Thanks

mooshie
11-10-2010, 07:07 PM
There are a lot of NSX's in Adelaide just dont see them out often.

off the top of my head I can think of - a red one with big under diffuser in the rear,
SIKNSX- yellow turbo one
Black one that is SIKNSXs missus car or used to be
Black one seen around glen osmond heaps
Red one often parked on east terrace
Grey one with about 40000km on the clock and Australian delivered. think from Stirling when it was sold
plus there is a silver one on Carsales at the moment...

All depends where you drive around a lot. much more of this sort of car in the eastern and inner southern suburbs.

BTW, dont usually come in to the S2000/NSX forum but I am usually up for a cruise, not sure if my little tegs quite cut it with the Honda 'flagships' though :)

tay113
12-10-2010, 12:27 PM
Hi all,
Going to be returning to live in Adel after 8 yrs away interstate & os.
Planning on getting s2000 as soon as i am back.
How many of you regularly track your cars? What sort of mods?
Thanks

HI, welcome back to adelaide.Before you come back,it might be a good idea to check out where you are for any good s2000 as it might open up your options too.I would love a AP2 but considering my budget than,i ended up with an AP1 2 1/2mths ago.Never regret a moment as its a purist drivers car.Love it.and learning the robes.Thanks to ozhonda members for helping me with information and S parts too..Looking forward to seeing you and hope we might gather some s2000 to have a chat and cruise...smile.tay

tay113
25-11-2010, 01:28 AM
hi guys,
weathers warm up and now its pissing wet.Any ideas of a get together before the year ends asap.Perhaps can be a casual meet too.smile.
By the way fung,there are couple of nice s2000 recently up for sale locally.Wonder if you have check them out .They look good and prices pretty attractive too.
cheers tay.

Clio
25-11-2010, 08:01 AM
Hi there, I'm in Adelaide and have just purchased an S2000. Coming from a Renault Clio sport 182.
I'm 6"2 and have the BYS seat rail on order - that'll likely be my first mod.
See you around if you're in Adelaide also!

tay113
25-11-2010, 09:34 AM
Hi there, I'm in Adelaide and have just purchased an S2000. Coming from a Renault Clio sport 182.
I'm 6"2 and have the BYS seat rail on order - that'll likely be my first mod.
See you around if you're in Adelaide also!

congratulations.Good luck to your purchase .Yes! i am in adelaide.I have found the driving experience entirely different from front wheel drive cars plus turbos.Its nice.Whats it like coming from a clio sport 182? Looking forward to meet .
Say hi if you guys see us around in adelaide.
cheers tay.

Clio
25-11-2010, 01:10 PM
The Clio has;
- better throttle response
- better low to mid range power
- better handling
- better brakes
- better value 2nd hand as a drivers car
- worse driving position
- worse gearshift
- worse traction under power
- not much in the way of looks
- no top down option
- no lsd

The fwd to rwd change didn't impact me too much, I think because the s2000 has little torque. I have had a turbo skyline previously and the rwd characteristics were more pronounced.

Hopefully I can improve the s2000 level of handling closer to the Clios with some suspension mods.

It's all good!

Eth
25-11-2010, 10:40 PM
don't mind a catch up in the next few weeks before I go on my holidays. Won't be driving my S though cos my tires are totallly gone, waiting for my wheels to rock up from US! can't wait for my SSRs to arrive. Will have to live with my jazz for now.

but yea, lets organise a bbq or something. be nice to start building the honda community in Adl!

tay113
26-11-2010, 10:07 AM
don't mind a catch up in the next few weeks before I go on my holidays. Won't be driving my S though cos my tires are totallly gone, waiting for my wheels to rock up from US! can't wait for my SSRs to arrive. Will have to live with my jazz for now.

but yea, lets organise a bbq or something. be nice to start building the honda community in Adl!

HI ethan, When are your set of wheels coming from states?it will be nice to see your new wheels .You are right.We could contribute and help to build up the Honda community.Firstly! we have to kick start the first meet.Why dont we set a venue maybe at hungry jacks with plenty car parks at same time keep an eye out.Its a soft opening to meet.Perhaps we can gauge how many of us will take an interest.Guys ,any suggestions? Tay

Eth
29-11-2010, 04:13 PM
jacks sounds ok. my wheels won't get here till Jan, waiting to fill up the container. sunday's are good for me as I work Mon-Sat.

tay113
29-11-2010, 06:47 PM
HI ethan and friends of s2000.
Its good that ethan is keen and sundays generally fine by me.What say you guys? Would you guys be keen to come on the sundays suggested ?.A light chat and introductions.Hungry jacks good unless better venue suggested?.Can we get an express of interest ?Thank you.
tay.

ricerockets
29-11-2010, 08:52 PM
this strictly for s2k owners =D?

Eth
01-12-2010, 05:14 PM
na, any honda or even anyone interested in joining as a group for events and cruises. lifes too short not to enjoy drives and shit. also, good excuse to get away from the misses!!

I'm heading overseas mid of this month ..so, shall we? or shall we get more people and do it Jan?

ricerockets
01-12-2010, 06:31 PM
hmm anytime realli doesnt bother me, im free most of the time

tay113
04-12-2010, 12:43 AM
na, any honda or even anyone interested in joining as a group for events and cruises. lifes too short not to enjoy drives and shit. also, good excuse to get away from the misses!!

I'm heading overseas mid of this month ..so, shall we? or shall we get more people and do it Jan?

HI ethan, jans fine as i like to forget this year as i being shark attack..he !he !

Eth
04-12-2010, 12:56 PM
shark attacked? when? where? shits ..sorry to hear that mate.

sdantes
05-12-2010, 08:39 PM
hi, im from adelaide and i just recently purchase a honda s2000 AP1 yellow. in top condition and every low KM's, i was wondering if their anyone intrested in meeting up and talk about the s2000 with me. i've been reading so much about the s2000, but i think it better coming from a person whos own one.

tay113
06-12-2010, 01:07 AM
hi, im from adelaide and i just recently purchase a honda s2000 AP1 yellow. in top condition and every low KM's, i was wondering if their anyone intrested in meeting up and talk about the s2000 with me. i've been reading so much about the s2000, but i think it better coming from a person whos own one.

HI, no probs.i will be free tuesday as i am in similar situation.Bought it recently.wont mind if some of the others s2000 owners would join for a casual chat too.will pm details.tay

rokkuchan
06-12-2010, 12:46 PM
Hey Tay113, how's the S going?? I may be getting new car soon. But not gonna be S2k again unless there was a 10' S2K i would get that. Looking at EvoIX or EvoVIII MR, or 370z or old manual NSX-R if there's any at all but i reckon that would cost over $70k...

tay113
06-12-2010, 11:01 PM
Hey Tay113, how's the S going?? I may be getting new car soon. But not gonna be S2k again unless there was a 10' S2K i would get that. Looking at EvoIX or EvoVIII MR, or 370z or old manual NSX-R if there's any at all but i reckon that would cost over $70k...

HI buddy,the s2000 is sexiting to look at,an icon car,interior is plain so no worries about getting dated.Like you said,not too much fuzz and easy to look after.
Have not driven much.will do so tomorrow.Wish i took yr advice on the soft -top with plastic the first place.It takes the trust off in people.No goodies for xmas,lost $$$
Bump!(mind i borrow yr expression)
Anyway,those cars you mention are real cool.Yes! NSX is nice but you are right.Its lots of $$ and knowing you are a perfectionist,you might end up over $$$$ smile.

Traction Limited
20-01-2011, 09:59 AM
hi all,
back in adel now & got some wheels.
Whens the next meet?

ricerockets
20-01-2011, 01:37 PM
we got two events going on, ones a cruise and the others a meet and greet check the upcoming events

tay113
30-03-2011, 01:19 AM
HI ahmarni,eth,fung9420,traction limited,clio,sdantes,rokkuchan and all the owners of S2000 and other honda enthusia in SA,

Have not forgotten all of you.Its already autumn and the weathers brilliant for get together and perhaps a drive up to hahndorf on any of this next 3week ends as a suggestion.Its a great opportunity to get together,self-introductions and perhaps shade some lights and share ideas.Any suggestions and ideas will be welcome.Like us least get together before winter sets in.smile.
Cheers tay.

Eth
30-03-2011, 09:58 PM
hey Tay, long time no speak. getting tyres tomorrow for my new wheels, so I'm good to go anytime.

I suggest we meet somewhere and go for a drive & coffee?

Traction Limited
30-03-2011, 09:59 PM
Hi,
Would love to but wrote off my s2k early feb. Jetlag=big fail.
Happy to tag along.

Eth
30-03-2011, 10:02 PM
wtf, what happened? microslept?

tay113
31-03-2011, 02:55 AM
HI guys, Good to hear from you and sorry to hear about your accident Traction limited.What say if we make it out either the next choice of sat or sunday mornings?Perhaps we can head up to hahndorf and have coffee?The more the merrier .....
Eth? good to know you are having new tyres for better traction.
Perhaps,On the other hand we can also meet up at hungry jack for meets? Let the ball start rolling and hopefully we can gather enough interest and participants for casual meet and chit chats while the weather is still hanging in .
cheers tay

Traction Limited
31-03-2011, 11:57 AM
yep - microsleep about 800m from home.
On the lookout for another s2k now.
I am very flexible - this weekend is good so is next.

tay113
31-03-2011, 03:42 PM
yep - microsleep about 800m from home.
On the lookout for another s2k now.
I am very flexible - this weekend is good so is next.

Importantly! you are alright from the crash.I hope your insurance pay plenty.smile.Hopefully will get enough respond for a meet.tay

Eth
31-03-2011, 09:09 PM
I'm ok for next week, already have plans for this.

tay113
02-04-2011, 05:12 PM
Hi guys ,so far we have eth,traction limited,sdantes,can meet up this following weekend.Will confirm a time in the morning where we can meet up.Any suggestions?thanks tay

tay113
03-04-2011, 01:31 PM
HI guys,
can i suggest the venue for this coming sunday the 10th april at 10am and meet up at the mobile station intersection (portrush rd meets cross road meets mount barker rd)and we can have a pleasant drive up to hahndrof .Thanks tay.

Traction Limited
03-04-2011, 09:09 PM
Yep, count me in for Sunday AM.
Who is interested in having me as ballast?

Eth
03-04-2011, 09:35 PM
ballast - lol. I already have 1 in my car and I think my mates are coming with me, probably in a DC5 or A4.

dtrang
03-04-2011, 11:30 PM
so when is this happening? whos going? what cars?

tay113
08-04-2011, 02:02 AM
HI guys, confirming i shall be there at 10am sunday and looking forward to seeing some of you to have a pleasant drive to hahndorf. If it rains,we shall take extreme caution on the road. tay

ricerockets
08-04-2011, 07:50 PM
dont forget about this meet up too guys - http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?148055-Meet-Up-Maybe-Cruise-SUNDAY-8TH-MAY

would love to see you guys there

Eth
10-04-2011, 01:41 AM
tay, not sure if I'm gonna make it if it continues to rain like this ..thoughts anyone else?

dtrang
10-04-2011, 08:41 AM
Still raining who's going?

tay113
10-04-2011, 09:25 AM
Still raining who's going?

HI guys,i will be there and the sky is looking alright for the morning.Besides its our first get together ...Smile.i will be there.

tay113
15-04-2011, 07:31 PM
Hi,
Would love to but wrote off my s2k early feb. Jetlag=big fail.
Happy to tag along.

http://forum.jdmstyletuning.com/showthread.php?31643-NSW-FS-FT-Honda-S2000-PRICE-DROP-UPDATED-11.04.11

might interest you as this car seems to have a lot of stuff and hopefully when you do get it ,we all can go for country drive.
Conditional!!Promises should not be broken last min as i felt cheated being there myself last sunday at the petrol station when no one showed up.Guess weather was the draw back.

Traction Limited
18-04-2011, 06:03 PM
http://forum.jdmstyletuning.com/showthread.php?31643-NSW-FS-FT-Honda-S2000-PRICE-DROP-UPDATED-11.04.11

might interest you as this car seems to have a lot of stuff and hopefully when you do get it ,we all can go for country drive.
Conditional!!Promises should not be broken last min as i felt cheated being there myself last sunday at the petrol station when no one showed up.Guess weather was the draw back.

Hey tay,
Sorry about that.
Cold rainy day + $1000 ke70 = couldn't be arsed
I am surprised that absolutely no one turned up.

tay113
19-04-2011, 03:08 AM
Hey tay,
Sorry about that.
Cold rainy day + $1000 ke70 = couldn't be arsed
I am surprised that absolutely no one turned up.

no worries.I was quite surprise too.Anyway no comments....
Seen any s2000 heading your way of late?Hope you will get a good one.
Smile.tay

tay113
22-04-2011, 12:40 PM
hi guys, last min dash...will meet up same place at 2.30pm today and others feel free to join.Ethan ,see you too if you are not doing anything last min.smile.

Eth
22-04-2011, 12:50 PM
hi guys, last min dash...will meet up same place at 2.30pm today and others feel free to join.Ethan ,see you too if you are not doing anything last min.smile.

I have work mate.but might be able to squeeze out for a while depending what you want to do.

tay113
22-04-2011, 02:15 PM
I have work mate.but might be able to squeeze out for a while depending what you want to do.

One of the lad just bought another after earlier accident and we plan to drive up Sterling or handrof to chat.why don't u SMS me and we will all fit in.pm my mobile again

S2K222
19-08-2011, 01:22 PM
Guys,

New to the forum, bought an S2000 and interested in possible future cruises when the weather heats up...

Cheers.

tay113
25-08-2011, 08:44 PM
Guys,

New to the forum, bought an S2000 and interested in possible future cruises when the weather heats up...

Cheers.

hi,welcome to the club and will be good to have small cruises for starters .Out of interest,did you buy the car locally?cheers tay.

S2K222
26-08-2011, 09:48 AM
Hey Tay, thanks.

Trying to orgainse an Adelaide meet and cruise for 2nd October if youre keen? I posted a thread also in the S2KI forum.

Will pm you more details.

Cheers

ricerockets
26-08-2011, 10:40 AM
should post one on here too

S2K222
26-08-2011, 11:27 AM
:honda:**S2000 cruise set for 02 October 2011**:honda:
(this is the long weekend in SA)

Where: Meet at the Mobil Petrol station on the Corner of Pulteney and Angas Street in the City. 295 Pulteney Street.

Time: 11:00am

Destination: City, Glenelg then to Stirling pub for drinks/lunch.

Should be a great event!

So far attendees:

1. S2K222
2. Jbu88
3. Traction Limited.

let us know if youre attending..

tay113
15-09-2011, 01:17 AM
HI guys, i am in and have spoken to dan who might be interested too.

(this is the long weekend in SA)

Where: Meet at the Mobil Petrol station on the Corner of Pulteney and Angas Street in the City. 295 Pulteney Street.

Time: 11:00am

Destination: City, Glenelg then to Stirling pub for drinks/lunch.

Should be a great event!

So far attendees:

1. S2K222
2. Jbu88
3. Traction Limited.
4. tay113
let us know if youre attending..[/QUOTE]

ricerockets
15-09-2011, 12:57 PM
theres a cruise happening in october

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?154465-Ozhonda-cruise-October

tay113
22-09-2011, 01:39 AM
hi guys, HOnestly! Its a rare occasion to see couple of red s2000 around adelaide roads last week and today and suddenly feel like twins,triplets.nice! Hopefully there are others might take an interest to come turn up for this coming get together.cheers tay

tay113
30-09-2011, 06:13 PM
HI guys, Dont forget daylight savings as we will meet up at 11am.....cheers tay