PDA

View Full Version : 50000kms service price

oat.iphone
06-03-2009, 10:40 AM
Hi all, i'm new here, my car is due for the 50k/30months services, just wondering if the quote i'd got from Honda or ultratune sound alrite in price?

$265 from Honda service centre
$168.50 from Ultratune

how much do we pay for this type of service? [i've CL9], the warranty already expired but i still wanna keep the car on top of the line for engine

also i'm looking to buy floor mat + bootliner, can anyone suggest place/price to get its. i dont wanna get from honda, they quote me too much just for its

many thanks guys

tiksie
06-03-2009, 10:51 AM
Depends if you want genuine floor mats, or just ones that you can chuck in and not care about.. If so, Supercheap have them on special for like $10 for 4 floor mats, they're all black.

What does the service consist of ?

Type R Positive
06-03-2009, 12:45 PM
Where do you live?

If in Perth, I got my old CL9 mats and boot liner you can have for very very cheap.

Complete mat set is like $200, and tray is about $100 dealer list price.

oat.iphone
08-03-2009, 12:10 AM
Where do you live?

If in Perth, I got my old CL9 mats and boot liner you can have for very very cheap.

Complete mat set is like $200, and tray is about $100 dealer list price.

how much do u wanted for getting rid of them? well i live in syd but might interest in recieving its via post, what color is the mat n its conditions? do u mind taking pic and post its for me pls?

Type R Positive
08-03-2009, 07:34 AM
how much do u wanted for getting rid of them? well i live in syd but might interest in recieving its via post, what color is the mat n its conditions? do u mind taking pic and post its for me pls?
Black in colour and condition is great.
I'd prefer someone in Perth, size is pretty big.

oat.iphone
09-03-2009, 12:39 AM
Black in colour and condition is great.
I'd prefer someone in Perth, size is pretty big.

oh was thinking that i might wanna get just the mat set from u via post, but it's alrite, anyway mind to tell how mcuh u looking to sell the mat?