PDA

View Full Version : Me Vs Commodore Vs Accord

snowman95
25-10-2004, 12:42 AM
I've posted this on a couple of other forums and thought I'd share it here.
.................................................. .................................................

It was a cool night, the Integra was running with a wholesome rumble that only 4 cylinders and a squeaky fan belt could summon, the roof was open and we (myself and my little brother) were laid back enjoying the pleasantness of the night cruising back home to Freo.

We had earlier observed a Commodore of some description, v6, grey and I don't know...grey? Weaving and being a bit of a hoon...I don't know if it was destined by the stars, fate... or the brown Ford Spectron that pulled up at the other cross intersection section ... but yes some mystical force intervened.. And we saw the lights turn red and Commodore boy come to a stop, ahhh fate, what a cruel and unusual mistress you are, with fleeting touches of pain and joy and….

Yeah anyway, the lights turned red... Commodore boy was already at the lights, sitting...waiting... masturbating...(we can't be sure can we?)... Anyway we had just rolled up to the Risley St lights when the lights changed green …. He gunned it, I gingerly engaged first gear and beat him by 10 bus lengths....no, wait, sorry, yeah I was probably more like a good 5 cars back......suffice to say I started the chase..

1st gear came and went like a stranger walking past me in the street..

*Bam* 2nd gear (damn my granny shifting and not double clutchin' like I should)..I claw back maybe a car length *whack* into 3 gear ... I had clawed back maybe 2 and a half cars all up and let off...damn it, my honour SULLIED! I know I would have had him if I were able to wind out my m4d 3rD gEaR VtAk y0! But there was a bit of traffic and this c**k almost took out a car turning right, so I left him to go on his merry way.

As we were continuing down Canning Highway past North Lake Road we found that we had caught up to our friend Mr Commodore again...wondering if he was waiting for us…aah but it was nothing so orchestrated as that stupid moll fate would have it.

A white Hyundai Accent and a silver Accord were pacing (or possibly racing, once again we cannot be sure) at the hellion like speeds of ~50 to 55 kph, (60kph zone mind you) and for some reason the Accord was swerving around with as much control as an Epileptic raver at an Underworld gig…drunk? Perhaps, masturbating? More likely…

"Oh dear god!" I thought to myself, this animal...., this HOON must be taught a lesson!...and *I* was the person to give this lesson….*cue laughter* HAHAHHahHHAHA …..oh and such a lesson I did teach....what did I do I hear you collectively gasp?…. I sat behind this maniac Accord driver in the right hand lane pacing his 50kph (2 cars back of course, I'm not insane)… that’s right Accord boy.... you just got served BEEEATCH…*cough*..

Anyway, in the meantime a newer Jeep Cherokee made itself at home riding the ass of my car, to my left my friend Mr Commodore was riding the Accent so hard I thought he may find himself with a paternity suit in 9 months... suffice to say his riding paid off Mr Accent sped all the way to 60kph to flee what he obviously felt was a large grey penis aimed at his womb...the f**king pussy.

This left me with an opening to engage my mad 2nd gear vtec action and over take Accord boy with a passing manoeuvre that would have made Shumi proud all at an ungodly speed of 60+kph...satisfied I hit my hazards and proclaimed myself as King, erm, no, ok, I hit my indicator and moved over into the upcoming turning lane.

As luck would have it, Mr Accord was also turning right….but for some reason I don’t think he liked my over taking, as he proceeded to tailgate me so closely that I could no longer see his headlights…hmmm…the hamsters and cogs in my brain started to tick over…brake check? Nah….slam on the brakes, get out and beat him with a club lock? Naaaahh….Stop in the middle of the street next to a traffic island? BINGO…

After he had ridden my ass for 100 meters I looked for the next island and timed my speed to gradually slow down to a stop, I proceeded to sit there for the next 10 minutes…ok it felt like 10 minutes, it was more like 30 seconds, checking my rear view as to not hold up any innocent bystanders (it was about 9:30pm and it’s a very quiet area) in my attempt at sticking it to the “man” (in this instance, the “man” is the Accord driver and not the establishment that rules this country).

I then proceeded to drive at a leisurely 10 kph, well more like roll…anyway REVENGE is MINE!, this continued for about a 700 metres, until Mr Accord hung a hard right and gave a couple of toots of his horn…it may have been in frustration or possibly it was his turn …who knows…who cares…..oh look I just wrote my first train wreck.

Scores:
Integra - 1.5
Mr Commodore – 0.5
Accord Boy - 0

|N|
25-10-2004, 01:19 AM
u got me readin up and untill i saw 'and not double clutchin' like I should'

snowman95
25-10-2004, 12:49 PM
u got me readin up and untill i saw 'and not double clutchin' like I should'

said with sarcasm and love, but mainly sarcasm...

Mr. Focus
25-10-2004, 03:14 PM
um what the. great story though. you should write for a living. good for a read while bored at work

Cyrus
21-11-2004, 08:06 PM
yup...some good reading there..hehe :)

fried
21-11-2004, 08:25 PM
lol

thouroughly enjoyed. must be honest and say i started reading thinking *heres another absolutely c**khead story*. i was very happily suprised!

nice one mate!

Civic Type R
22-11-2004, 12:34 PM
ken, what drugs u on man ?

monaroCountry
23-12-2005, 10:18 AM
Bam* 2nd gear (damn my granny shifting and not double clutchin' like I should) :( :( :(
I could hardly read your post, very convoluted. Anyway, you must know the art of double clutching to be a great street racer (traffic light). The best instruction video is the Fast & Furious movie :):):):).

Vtir_Kid
23-12-2005, 10:23 AM
its related to street racing, mods should close this thread and not encourage any sort of beahviour.

fabz
23-12-2005, 11:13 AM
are u joking. go hav a winge some wher else if u serious. good story lol :thumbsup:

monaroCountry
23-12-2005, 11:20 AM
its not the street racing that got me its the shifting bit :), very funny stuff. Anyway I dont agree with street racing and frown on anyone that acts in a stup1d manner in populated areas.

accordingly flash
23-12-2005, 11:52 AM
nice read mate,as for street racing,well if it was said that he punched second, wheels convulsing in fits of vtec,smoke pouring as he traversed the median strip in a sideways manner,then that would have been a no no but christ i consider that story a far cry from street racing...once again well done champ.

bennjamin
23-12-2005, 12:02 PM
no street racing talk fullstop. "stories" or whatever ~ keep uit out of our site thanks. You never know who is reading in...