PDA

View Full Version : Parkers

Dursty
10-03-2009, 04:30 PM
hey guys, recently bought a new set of bulbs for my cb7, headlights and front parkers.
the headlights look sweet but the parkers give me a yellow glow.
i pulled out the parker and looked directly at the illuminated bulb which gives out a white light.
my question is, does the parker have a filament in it that's stained yellow or something?
cheers

CB7_OWNER
10-03-2009, 10:46 PM
its the housing itself of the CB7 that dulls the actual colour down of the light output, i also realised this, when experimenting with yellow/white/white-blue parker bulbs... you prolly want a 6000k/8000K parker, if you want a pure white output from the CB7 housing

FAT VTI
11-03-2009, 01:45 PM
U can change ur parkers to reflectors, which are clear and mirrored so it would give u a very bright light :P

mars_panas
11-03-2009, 01:47 PM
U can change ur parkers to reflectors, which are clear and mirrored so it would give u a very bright light :P

does that mean you can't turn your parkers on it's own??

for example you need the actual lamp light to turn on so iparkers can reflect from them?

sorry for the noobness

FAT VTI
11-03-2009, 03:35 PM
does that mean you can't turn your parkers on it's own??

for example you need the actual lamp light to turn on so iparkers can reflect from them?

sorry for the noobness

yes u can use ur parkers an emit light with the stock parkers and normal bulbs, however if u were to change ur parkers to reflectors and clear lens, obviously there would not be as much restriction so the light would emit more e.g. its a clear lens, not rippled.

im not too sure about ur question, sorry if i didnt answer it. your parkers turn on when ur first light switch is on e.g. accesories light (dash).