PDA

View Full Version : what light bulb ?

r-r-redEuro
14-03-2009, 03:12 PM
Hey ive done some search but couldnt find anything so here i go.

What kind of light bulb does the bb6 use ? i dont mean headlight i mean the brake light/rear tail light.

or is it all the same for every car ? :S

CB7_OWNER
14-03-2009, 05:11 PM
Its really easy to pop open the cover in the boot to get access to the taillight bulbs. , and just check the bulb... not every car is the same btw. It should be in the rear corner, and has a cover over it with perhaps a clip or two, that you can slide so the cover comes right off

r-r-redEuro
14-03-2009, 05:41 PM
oh ive done that, ive taken it out and had a look at the bulb but i wasnt too sure what kind of bulb its meant to be ? for e.g. like headlights ae usually h1,h2,h3,h4 and etc. im just not too sure what "model" or what you call it the bulb is supposed to be for the brake light/rear tail light for the bb6.

and where to buy these bulbs ?

flipfire
14-03-2009, 07:22 PM
Go to automotive store like Supercheap, take the bulbs out and bring it with you to the store.

If not, got pics? I bought wrong rear bulbs recently, got 24v instead of 12v.

aaronng
16-03-2009, 02:12 PM
Read the inscription on the rear bulb where the metal is. It should say 2 voltage ratings and then a power rating. Buy the replacement from autobarn/repco/supercheap from the Narva stand.

dwn_boi
16-03-2009, 02:28 PM
Hey ive done some search but couldnt find anything so here i go.

What kind of light bulb does the bb6 use ? i dont mean headlight i mean the brake light/rear tail light.

or is it all the same for every car ? :S

just take the bulb to a supercheap or repco they'll find it for u. i was replacing my break lights nearly every month!! lol sumthing faulty