PDA

View Full Version : website supplying decals stickers ideas

hotcarstuff
14-03-2009, 10:34 PM
hey im not pluggin my website im just after ideas, thoughts and mods in the dreamland that need converting in to reality.

I have a site that is coming around in the next month or so. The idea is based on that i provide car owners with what they want not the usual rubbish that is provided. To totally make sure i stick to these ideals i need feedback from as many owners as poss.

Before the haters out there preach abt not having decals on the cars. Im fully aware of that opinion and appreciate it if you keep that to your self.
I was hoping to get a sense of what was lacking to the general Honda market

Thanks hope you can help me to help you in the future

Hotcarstuff

MWAKU
14-03-2009, 10:44 PM
hmm, theres alrdy a trader on here that makes stickers and that custom. CarX i think it is

SHOGUNOVDDRK
14-03-2009, 10:45 PM
I have a few stickers I would want made for Myself.

Im curious, with the designs people may submit is there a Privacy Claus, So for example if I Pm you with a Design I have that I want made and you do it Will you later use it for yourself?

hotcarstuff
14-03-2009, 10:50 PM
im not plugging for work just ideas. likely hood is if you give me a design i may use it for the greater good......then again it may remain in your head amd nobody sees it

SHOGUNOVDDRK
14-03-2009, 10:52 PM
Where are you based OP?

kcokla
14-03-2009, 11:05 PM
in all honestly i think the car enthusiast scene along with ricer boys are too focused on what is 'in' already, hence by creating new innovative ideas which may or may not be cool will be unfashionable to those alike. and if you just feed into the popularity train of making honda vtec stickers and wantabe stickers and drift pigs u wont really differentiate yourself from other sticker-makerpeople

hotcarstuff
14-03-2009, 11:41 PM
that is what im trying to say- i dont want to provide the same junk "honda" windscreen decals etc. i want to be fresh and provide something different. that is fair ly limited with just one mind that why iamfishing for ideas and prompts

im in sydney

VT-11-RR
15-03-2009, 07:28 AM
let me know when u make decals
interested!!

redefine
16-03-2009, 09:19 AM
you could take a page from all those tshirt websites around.
get people to submit their ideas, and use that for your designs (alongside ones you make yourself) have it a condition of submitting that you can use it and sell it on the site. also, as an incentive, offer discounts or freebies to people who submit, and full price to those that dont (based on the ammount they submit).

to get around touchy copyright issues, you can always give credit, that isnt hard.

i wouldnt mind getting a small custom one either.

hotcarstuff
09-04-2009, 11:23 PM
Well you cant blame me for trying. i guess i will have to offer the ssame as everybody else>>>>

Unless people out there have saved there thoughts and ideas til now?

kcokla
09-04-2009, 11:27 PM
I think you really cant differnciate urself and be unique, your only chance is to offer a better service and feed into the already existing market and tap into forums and what not if u want a profitable business, and even then how profitable is questionable!

i think wantabe STICKERS as opposed to magnets and with those suction thingys, those guys at JDMST will love that shit

hotcarstuff
14-06-2009, 01:24 AM
well the site is done if anyone is interested to see
www.hotcarstuff.com.au some ideas from you gus will feature thanks for the help

any feedback would be appreciated good or bad so i can work off.