PDA

View Full Version : *must have* accessories gone ?

Civic Type R
26-10-2004, 09:49 AM
Mods, Admin

Hey what happened to the *Must have* Accessories i have for sale. The thread has just vanished !

Whats goin on ?

joneblaze
26-10-2004, 11:50 AM
Simple. Sales of a Commercial nature will not be eligible to post in the Marketplace. There is a Trader forum for this. OzHonda is here as a free resource for like minded enthusiasts, not to import goods and sell at a profit.

McChook
26-10-2004, 12:20 PM
Tip: Advertise that you are only selling things in a multiple of one....

There are about 5 ads on the first 2 pages selling items of a multiple nature for profit

Civic Type R
26-10-2004, 12:21 PM
I am not a commercial seller - unless you want to make me one.
I have a handful of these items from a recent trip to japan and have just decided to sell them off.

If you want to set me up as a trader then by all means. But you didnt have to erase the post !

Civic Type R
26-10-2004, 12:27 PM
Can you make me an Ozhonda trader please

egSi
26-10-2004, 12:34 PM
Can you make me an Ozhonda trader please

it costs money dude

Civic Type R
26-10-2004, 12:38 PM
wtf ?

so some can sell stuff on the marketplace and others cant is it ?

Joneblaze this is really annoying!

egSi
26-10-2004, 12:42 PM
wtf ?

so some can sell stuff on the marketplace and others cant is it ?

Joneblaze this is really annoying!

man to 'trade' on OH there is a monthly fee. who do you think pays for OH?

i have to pay to trade.

Civic Type R
26-10-2004, 12:49 PM
Im not having a go at you [egsi]
I run my own web forum and website so i know all about monthly fees and domain registrations.

Civic Type R
26-10-2004, 01:11 PM
SO its ok for a MODERATOR to post this is it ?

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10866

how is this different to the few items i am selling ?

toE
26-10-2004, 01:11 PM
Simple. Sales of a Commercial nature will not be eligible to post in the Marketplace. There is a Trader forum for this. OzHonda is here as a free resource for like minded enthusiasts, not to import goods and sell at a profit.

joneblaze
26-10-2004, 01:13 PM
I wasn't the Moderator who removed your thread. I was merely the first Mod to come across this post.
Please, your public whinging and constant issues on this forum are getting extremely "annoying".
It stated in your FS thread clearly that you were "getting more of the items in", aka importing them. That defines sales of a commercial nature. I do not for a second believe you went overseas and bought multiple numbers of the same items for personal usage. Please do not insult our intelligence.

If there are discrepancies/other ppl selling commercial items in the Marketplace, by all means alert a Moderator.

The Moderator who removed your FS thread will be in direct contact with you.

Jon

joneblaze
26-10-2004, 08:21 PM
SO its ok for a MODERATOR to post this is it ?

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10866

how is this different to the few items i am selling ?

If you cannot answer that question yourself, I seriously question your intellect.