PDA

View Full Version : Any good smash repairers in Sydney

Jackee
19-03-2009, 06:41 PM
Hi,
I'm with NRMA insurance and i was wondering if anyone knew any could panel beaters/smash repairers in sydney that do a good job. also has anyone claimed with nrma before? how's the quality of the work if i go through the care centre? thanks

ricksta
13-12-2009, 05:26 PM
Hi Jackee, Just saw this post and wondered how you went with NRMA?
I was involved in an accident last Monday, NRMA inspected the car on Wednesday, was returned to the smash repair that afternoon, Smash repair quoted the job on Thursady and now I'm waiting.
Does anyone know the usual turn around for them to give the go ahead to commence work?
Thanks

Datuk
13-12-2009, 11:18 PM
Try Scotts Honda Panel in Artarmon!

_CRX_
13-12-2009, 11:21 PM
len hollis smash repairs...they do a great job

jim57a
13-12-2009, 11:31 PM
3 way auto in peakhurst

john
23-12-2009, 06:38 PM
Try Currans Smash Repairs at Auburn. They did an amazing job on my dad's civic, its like new.

HHHMMMM NRMA, all my families cars have been insured with NRMA until now. When something goes wrong you will see how dodgy they really are, you get screwed in every direction. After writing off my car early November I found out just how difficult NRMA is. I had only just paid the yearly insurance bill 2 weeks before the accident and the money paid is not refunded and cant be transferred to another car. So techniquely my cube of crushed metal is still insured until November next year.

If i was looking for insurance i would definately take a good look at Allianz.

ricksta
23-12-2009, 07:41 PM
finally got the car back today, smash repair was good they matched the paint very well. ended up going with Cullens in Auburn as they are just around the corner from work, I think Currans is a different one.
NRMA are shockers they ended up wanting to inspect the civic again at the smash repair so work didn't start until last Wednesday. Will definately be shopping around with insurance companies.

Jackee
23-12-2009, 10:00 PM
i went through a platinum repairer ( have to go again, it got hit at aparking lot ) so it was done fairly well. first time it was a 10 day turn around i think it was.

edit:platinum as in the nrma don't have to inspect, so thats makes it a tad faster.

JOhnnyFD
27-12-2009, 01:43 AM
Try Currans Smash Repairs at Auburn. They did an amazing job on my dad's civic, its like new.

+1 for Currans :thumbsup: