PDA

View Full Version : civic type R rear wing

izzy
26-10-2004, 08:54 PM
hey does anyone konw where to get the rear wing tha :D t the type R has, even though it is ricing up my car, it still looks good and makes my car look faster =P

Waggy
26-10-2004, 09:16 PM
dunno where in Australia you can get one new but there is a few Yank sites I know of....but they aren't cheap!

www.optauto.com
www.passwordjdm.com
www.jhpusa.com

VTi-RT
26-10-2004, 09:50 PM
you can get imo ones for around $280.00.

Carmate in NSW have them and I think Jetspeed will also have them in stock.

**Ghost**
27-10-2004, 12:53 PM
ebay is ur friend

aznsiko
27-10-2004, 01:43 PM
lol try honda dealer.. or honda wrecker.. odrwise get stickers they make ur car go faster too lol... NOT!..

luzinit
27-10-2004, 03:57 PM
there is sum1 sellin in qld, for 450 or so bucks for original, pm me if ur interested, ill find the url then

**Ghost**
27-10-2004, 04:26 PM
for gods sake just buy a replica : )

the GENUINE ones dont do a better job... and a wing doesnt really do any job imho cept for looks... its not like ur Mike Schuey and travelling at speeds where the headwind actually generates enough downforce to matter so that having a good wing makes a difference

luzinit
27-10-2004, 06:02 PM
genuine in terms of fitment really... and quality of finish, if those things dont matter then by all means go get a replica. Its easy to get a replica, and he could have probably found out where to get a replica himself as there are numerous bodykit shops n things who are able to supply a replica. Getting a genuine is abit harder, which is why i replied and offered ;P

u know how the old sayin goes.. good from far, but far from good. :P

J-MuN
27-10-2004, 06:07 PM
genuine in terms of fitment really... and quality of finish, if those things dont matter then by all means go get a replica. Its easy to get a replica, and he could have probably found out where to get a replica himself as there are numerous bodykit shops n things who are able to supply a replica. Getting a genuine is abit harder, which is why i replied and offered ;P

yep wat luzinit said...its the quality and finishes... its quite noticeable.. but you can ship them quite easily from malaysia and america... ebay is your friend as ***Ghost*** said..

vtc
01-11-2004, 11:45 PM
Is $280 the cheapest? anywhere else? isnt carmate abit dodgy? anyone bought one and know for sure?

faijai
02-11-2004, 02:19 AM
carmates ok, just sumtimes they have really shit service

egSi
02-11-2004, 07:22 AM
CARMATE sucks i got my bonnet from them.

a ****in ripoff and their service sucks and they take forever etc.
:(
maybe its beter for a smaller item but i dunno......

vtc
02-11-2004, 11:34 AM
Service wise is their loss i guess, but more importantly how does the product turn up like? Is is still a bonnet? haha