PDA

View Full Version : Can i get different coloured plastic covers for my door lights?

Whatsthedillio
26-10-2004, 10:10 PM
On the insides of my doors(bottom corners) are red plastic covers, behind them are white lights. These light up when the door is opened, i was wondering if it were possible to get like blue plastic covers? and if so where from?

(it's a '91 lude) :P

cheers,

Whatsthedillio

azjs
27-10-2004, 02:21 PM
Haven't heard of any, but I'd imagine it'd attract a complimentary defect from any officers you might want to tango with lol... why not make a custom project out of it?

-az

Whatsthedillio
27-10-2004, 06:31 PM
defect? for lights on the inside of doors.... not even all cars have em... maybe? LOL

ahhh, would that be because they're a warning light for when you swing your door open at night?

would make it a custom project cept i'm gimp :)

azjs
27-10-2004, 08:37 PM
Yeah probably, I probably should clarify that my stance wasn't too serious in my previous statement :) anything 'different' always attracts both the good and the bad don't it?

-az

simpdogg
27-10-2004, 09:53 PM
yeh i just out green LED lights in my doors and center light looks sweet when the doors are opened at night, took a while to grow on me though, yeh make a project out of it source some clear plastic covers from a wreckers and attach them or if you wanted to go further?

Whatsthedillio
27-10-2004, 10:34 PM
of course clear covers, duh LOL, i seriously didn't think of that, then i'd just need blue bulbs :)