PDA

View Full Version : Prelude 92-96 Projector light legality?

!JonZap!
28-10-2004, 10:37 AM
Hi, i am wanting to purchase projector headlights for my 94 vtir prelude but the only ones that i find are in the US http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7929747682&category=33710&sspagename=WD2V but the problem here is that in the US they drive on the other side of the road (right) so thier lights focus on the right side and not the left to blind on comming traffic, so their light cut of is different to ours and if we used thier lights it would blind on comming traffic here in AUst. Anyway i am wanting to know if these lights focus to the left or right or just in the middle and they can be used in all countries becuase if they just focus on the right side i cannot get a road worth certicicate with these.

Can people with 92-96 projector lights on thier prelude tell me how they focus and are they ADR approved and possibly take a picture with the lights on at night and tell me where you purchased them so they compliy with Australian standards.

Is there also a place in Melbourne or Aust that sells projector lights that are ADR approved or an internet link.

Thanks heaps

K3NstyL
28-10-2004, 11:42 AM
Hey, this is an interesting topic and should be moved to technical as it applies for all Honda's with projectors. Can somebody please confirm that this is the case as i was also thinking of this?

egSi
29-10-2004, 12:59 PM
headlights are adjustable in direction/focus