PDA

View Full Version : intro to oz honda

crizby
16-04-2009, 09:36 AM
Hey all, been a lurker here for a while but have decide to start posting and get into the swing of things.

Firstly, Yes ive got a honda its a 94 model crx del sol, white with black rays wheels. Im in to engine building and track racing and so this is probably the direction the car will take.
Ive come from a background in motorcycles, specifically suzuki's as well as suzuki swift cars. My other car is a fully built 4wd suzuki swift turbo sedan, which i built from the ground up. Its almost complete and will out at the drags sometime in the near future hoping for low 11/ high 10.

Ive owned plently of different cars over the years and have a few good contacts for parts and part duplication if anybody is interested. Other than that I work in metal recycling am a qualified sport manager. Im heavily into sports but i must say basketball is probably my top, also dont mind triathalon and just about any motor sport.

Well that should do for a start... thanks for having me..

Cheers,
chris

beeza
16-04-2009, 10:02 AM
Welcome mate.The swift sounds interesting.Got some pics of both cars,we all love pickies :)

JMSBND
17-04-2009, 08:51 AM
Suzuki drivline from a Cultus? I think thats what the AWD version was called?

DELSOL/B16 is fun too. Good base to start mods.

Welcome!

crizby
17-04-2009, 12:49 PM
Yes, the driveline is from a 1.6 cultus, there is another 4wd 'box available in the 1.3 however the ratios are a little short for my application.

I love the handling of the del sol as well, put some coilovers on it the other day and its awesome! Just have to find another distributor for it as mine is 'not so good'... the bug has already bitten even though i wasn't really going to mod the delsol much, but its such a great car to drive I cant help myself.

Ill take some pictures of both cars and post them up once i get time to give them a wash!

JMSBND
17-04-2009, 05:19 PM
Goodone on the coilovers, I did the same they were a big improvment. Lets you run some wide rims too with the more compact strut from memory.

Look forward to the pics.

peeweechik
17-04-2009, 05:25 PM
welcome to OH do u have picture??