PDA

View Full Version : king springs - low/super low reference shots

VTECnique
22-04-2009, 04:21 PM
Im looking at the king springs range now. i think the tein s-techs dont lower the car much. im looking for around a 2" drop, & i believe the kings will give me a nice drop. Im not quite sure how much of a drop the normal lows are, & the superlows aswell. Ill be upgrading to fat fives shortly aswell, so i really want the drop to compliment the rims. ive done a few measurements, & i dont want to go lower than a 2" drop, the misses still drives the car.

If anyone has some shots of EKs with king springs, low or super low, post em up. thanks in advance...

M@lew
22-04-2009, 08:03 PM
S-Tech's lower the car quite a bit. It is the H-Tech's that do not.

jayeston
22-04-2009, 08:15 PM
king lows are 1.5" drop
and superlows are 2.5" drop

VTECnique
23-04-2009, 07:24 PM
there are 2 different versions of the s-techs. US version & jp/au version. us version lowers the car more than au/jp version. the au/jp version lowers it about an inch.

jayeston - thanks for the info bud

i know there's a king springs pic thread on here, i would like to see if anyone has shots of king springs with fat fives or similar 15" rims, just so i have a vague idea of how its gonna look...

MRGRIM
26-04-2009, 10:10 PM
there are 2 different versions of the s-techs. US version & jp/au version. us version lowers the car more than au/jp version. the au/jp version lowers it about an inch.

jayeston - thanks for the info bud

i know there's a king springs pic thread on here, i would like to see if anyone has shots of king springs with fat fives or similar 15" rims, just so i have a vague idea of how its gonna look...

just to give you a tip look at the center of the hub/axel in the pics your lookin at regardless of wheels it will show you the
relavant height from axel to body line ie above or below thats how i look at photos gives a good idea and a good way to compare