PDA

View Full Version : lowering 99 accord v6 help

Behtec_JunKIE
23-04-2009, 12:29 AM
hey guys im asking for a freind and hes lowering his accord and is trying to weigh up sum options he wants bang for buck lowering but not comprimising ride quality that much so if u guys can let me know maybe wat u guys are running??? shocks springs, coilovers, airbags??? and wen fitting 19s would the gaurds have to be rolled or camber kits needed ???>

thanks in advance

vipaccord
23-04-2009, 05:26 PM
hey the cheapest way is get springs but they can be a little bouncy i used to have pedders but now have tein super street the pedders are in the garage with theold shocks now.i also have 19 inch wheels and i had my rear guards rolled and cut into the rear bumper and relocated the bumper screw further back.the front guards you can just pull them outwards as they are fairly soft and if need be cut the guard liner a little at the top.all depends how low you want it and wheel offset.

Behtec_JunKIE
23-04-2009, 09:25 PM
tein super street u mean coilovers rite??? hows the ride quality with them???
and with ur rims wat offset would u say would be acceptable?

vipaccord
24-04-2009, 03:58 PM
yeah they are coilovers and they ride very comfortable not overly hard.my rims are +45 offset that is the highest most aftermarket rims go to.+42 is meant to be flush with the fenders i think.

Behtec_JunKIE
25-04-2009, 06:42 PM
u planning to get rid of ur pedders bro?? if so pm me cheers