PDA

View Full Version : Suggest modifications for my new car

I broke my back
03-05-2009, 10:11 PM
I bought this Honda Accord (Galaxy Edition) from Dave Francis, a good friend of mine who works the mangle at my local laundrette. Yesterday Dave excitedly told me that he just bought the internet so he doesn't need a car anymore. I told him he can have the internet without needing to sell his car. He told me he doesn't have time for a car since he has to read his goddamn email.

As you can see the car is in a little bit of a state. That's why I want to get to work on it straight away. I used my eleconic paint show program to do pictures with my car ideas. As you can see I made some slight modifications to the car, with 3 key objectives in mind:
- improving aesthetics
- increasing kilowatts
- reducing celcius

Can anybody suggest more improvements that I can use to reach my objective and perhaps put in a decorative collage?

Only constructive feedback please.

http://imgboot.com/images/blpeterson/carmodz_1.jpg

Euro08Jaz
03-05-2009, 10:17 PM
None of those mods improve any of the criteria that you've listed, Go intake headers exhaust to begin with. Hypno wheels would be cool but would be a hazard for other drivers. The extra seating would probably not meet Australian safety standards. Hood cat is not a bad idea.

I broke my back
03-05-2009, 10:25 PM
I beg to differ. The modifications I made do meet my objectives.

Improving Aesthetics
- Hood cat: needs no explaining

Increasing Kilowatts
- Alfresco seating: means less people have to sit IN the car. This means the car has more people on the OUTSIDE. Quod Erat Demonstrandum.

Reducing Celcius
- Driving periscope: allows driver to see harmful sun rays well in advance while driving, allowing him or her to narrowly avoid them getting inside the windows or any of the doors.

I'll admit the rest are purely luxury items. However I can assure you that every modification I've made must surely meet Australian Car Manufacturing Safety Standards. The chimney even meets the Australian Catering Associations Standards, which means this car can even host events like weddings inside.

damienm
03-05-2009, 10:31 PM
i think you should run cubes as wheels, theres more contact patch ergo increasing traction in corners.

I broke my back
03-05-2009, 10:36 PM
damienm, I think you're ignoring Newton's most fundamental law of thermodynamics. Every simply connected, closed 3-manifold is homeomorphic to the 3-sphere. Cubes would just slow things down.

Euro08Jaz
04-05-2009, 12:57 AM
I dont understand how having people sitting outside your car would actually help the engine produce more kilowatts, perhaps more usable kilowatts? but you would have to explain your reasoning to me although you've "Quod Erat Demonstrandum" your statement alrhough it does not have the logic of a proof. What ever kilowatt advantages your gaining which Im obviously failing to see would be negated by the increased drag coefficient.

But a driving periscope makes perfect sense by increasing viability and by helping evade those pesky sun rays.

felixd
04-05-2009, 06:21 AM
r u joking brother ??? u can possibly put curry paste NOS to make it spicy fast !!! and make ur car look and smells hot too :D with fart injection will give u more boost @ 9000rpm at flywheel. dont forget to reflash ur stock ecu with etag system so the car will run at its top condition. also i suggest that u can put 2win flame Milo exhaust to give the phatt look at the rear. with ur wheels hmm im not too sure unless u go for 12 inch spinners that wil be kewl like m*** f*** !!! X to the Zee brooooo !!!! huuuuhhh!!!!!!

[ IV 23 VI ]
04-05-2009, 07:40 AM
Moderators Please delete.

Riced_Civic
05-05-2009, 10:41 AM
close this gay ass thread ban this user, stupid noobs

saikou27
05-05-2009, 11:27 AM
funny stuff man but this should be in the lounge so u dont piss off hardcore people like riced civic and IV 23 VI

[ IV 23 VI ]
08-05-2009, 07:41 AM
funny stuff man but this should be in the lounge so u dont piss off hardcore people like riced civic and IV 23 VI

Yeah Im hardcore.

I forgot to mention that whenever I post.

hahah

Mr_will
08-05-2009, 08:09 AM
definitely a 2jz swap with nawzzzz

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c271/geoff2005/misc/77502hh5.jpg?t=1241734129

[ IV 23 VI ]
08-05-2009, 02:53 PM
hahaha funny kent