PDA

View Full Version : wiring diagram needed.......

54VVA
12-05-2009, 08:56 PM
hey...

i am just wondering if anyone has got or no where to get the wiring diagram for ignition/starting system and central locking system for a 2000 dc2r integra.

thanks

CRXDEL501
12-05-2009, 09:13 PM
dont know if this will help..
but came across this site.
it has the service manuals for various honda cars. it says you have to register. its just another forum.
once you register you will be able to download the service manual for your certain car.

your wanting to install an alarm im guessing?

54VVA
12-05-2009, 09:20 PM
dont know if this will help..
but came across this site.
it has the service manuals for various honda cars. it says you have to register. its just another forum.
once you register you will be able to download the service manual for your certain car.

your wanting to install an alarm im guessing?

yeah i just brought an alarm the day..

CRXDEL501
12-05-2009, 09:22 PM
if your alarm hasnt come with an extra motor for the central locking, your going to have to buy one of the people that sell your alarm for starters.

m3ntAL_l2
12-05-2009, 09:36 PM
cant u get the motors from autobarns n stuff??

wiring alarm easy to do ur self?

CRXDEL501
12-05-2009, 09:45 PM
i guess you could. ive never had to ask autobarn or somewhere like that.
i just got mine from where i got my alarm.
it can be easy.. but an alarm is as good as its installer.
if your a noob, really no point lol.

TEK
13-05-2009, 07:49 PM
yea like wat CRXDEL501 said
a Good installer will take time and hide everything and make it extremely hard for a person to kill the alarm. i recently had to get my alarm changed and this is what my friend said to me for my Mongoose M60S:
if the car has no alarm it its gonna take 4 to 5 hours to install
if the car has a alarm with motor 3 and half hours.

With the motor they going for like $50 at most places if you car has no motors then u need to drill a bracket in for it to hold in the door.

Hint Never go Strathfield Car Radio... ive seen some crappy stuff from them.... example no rubber around the wiring in between cockpit and engine bay...
but if u want it ive got the Integra Service Manual in PDF if u want that pass me your email.

54VVA
13-05-2009, 07:55 PM
yea like wat CRXDEL501 said
a Good installer will take time and hide everything and make it extremely hard for a person to kill the alarm. i recently had to get my alarm changed and this is what my friend said to me for my Mongoose M60S:
if the car has no alarm it its gonna take 4 to 5 hours to install
if the car has a alarm with motor 3 and half hours.

With the motor they going for like $50 at most places if you car has no motors then u need to drill a bracket in for it to hold in the door.

Hint Never go Strathfield Car Radio... ive seen some crappy stuff from them.... example no rubber around the wiring in between cockpit and engine bay...
but if u want it ive got the Integra Service Manual in PDF if u want that pass me your email.

that would be good...my email is savvapapas@gmail.com
thanks

TEK
13-05-2009, 07:58 PM
no problems mate
its about 54mb and you will get a email from a website called Sendspace.com (cant email directly coz of the size!)